It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" It's not rocket science-COMMON SENSE!! VS DENIAL!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Thanks op ....sad , so so sad .....too late to get mad ,I already went through that part ....so so sad
I'm unfortunately at acceptance that our government is corrupt....9/11 was a inside job. These video's are excellent....Thanks OP

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
www.ntsb.gov...
www.ntsb.gov...

So I never really ever tried to go to the NTSB website before to research the reports about various suspected airplane crashes until today. Curious to know what has been conveniently misplaced? Take a look and see if you can find anything about the supposed plane crashes that day. Public information supposedly from a government funded office paid for with our tax dollars and I am not seeing it. National security issue?

I would like someone to tell me where the hell all the black boxes disappeared to and where the hell all the pieces of these planes disappeared to, never since or before has there been a plane that completely disintegrated from an impact to where nothing was viable. Engines do not explode and disappear, wings fall off at impact, tail pieces fall off, black boxes are designed to withstand a nuclear explosion. So where the hell are all the pieces?

You mean to tell me a passport from a "fake" person can survive but not a titanium engine? There is no way in hell a plane hits a steel structure at any speed and the wings and tail section do not immediately fall off, particularly if the nose and the body of the plane are on a continued forward trajectory at the time of impact.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
black boxes are designed to withstand a nuclear explosion.

When you ,ake stupid comments like that you lose all credibility.

There is no way in hell a plane hits a steel structure at any speed and the wings and tail section do not immediately fall off, particularly if the nose and the body of the plane are on a continued forward trajectory at the time of impact.

Funny how you ignore the fact that the wings and tail are also on the same forward trajectory as the rest of the plane, but you expect them to just fall off for some strange reason!

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

You mean to tell me a passport from a "fake" person can survive but not a titanium engine?

So you don't really want the truth about 911.
You just want to read one liners from conspiracy sites.
Or maybe watch a YT vid claiming "conspiracy!".

So don't bother clicking the link below.
Plane debris

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

You mean to tell me a passport from a "fake" person can survive but not a titanium engine?

The engines did survive, one is now hanging in a museum if you would like to see it.

As for the passport: There is a large factor you are leaving out when you imagine the impact. That is: The airplane had air inside of it, a large amount of air. The fuselage of a 767 contains 19500 cu/ft of air. 19500 cu/ft of air at sea level would have a mass weight of just under 1500 pounds and for AA11 it would be traveling at 600 fps. That is a lot of inertia. It is not going to just stop when the plane hits the building. It's going to keep going and it will go through or around any thing that is in its way. It will also CARRY items with it such as life vest, seat cushions and even passports. Please note that the air and the passport were both traveling 600 fps at time of impact and both decelerated together once outside the building. That is how the passport made it through the building undamaged.

Do I have any evidence to back this up... Yes. When UA 175 went through the south tower the air from the fuselage was the first thing out the other side of the building, It left a visible telltale condensation trail (a drop in pressure causing moisture to briefly condensate ) in its wake. This trail can be seen in many of the photos and videos taken that day.

The first photo is a composite showing the alignment of the fuselage with the contrail before and after impact, the rest point out the contrail.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

Well, supposing that the passport was in the hijackers pocket at the time, why didn't he come flying out of the building in this magical air bubble as well? I mean, he was travelling at the same speed as the air.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Why would the passport be in his pocket ? It's not like he would need it again...ever. A passport is seen as a symbol of the Kafir he would not want it on him when he meets Allah.

At 800 FPS I'm sure pieces of Satam did exit the other side of the building.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Where is the plane wreckage from Penn.? Where is the plane wreckage from Pentagon? Where is the plane wreckage from the trade towers? You are a joke.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

All you are doing is posting pictures of false crap.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Can add to that mail being carried in the cargo hold and other fragile objects

aircraft tickets

"...I noticed in the courtyard that there were valises, suitcases, strewn about the courtyard. There were wallets everywhere, broken glass, and then I noticed that there were airplane tickets." FDNY firefighter John Moribito

A number of pieces of mail fluttered down to the street to be recovered

Along with the letter was a note: ''To whom it may concern. This was found floating around the street in downtown New York. I am sorry if you suffered any loss in this tragedy. Sincerely, a friend in New York!''
...Since then, Mrs. Snyder, a customer service representative at a grocery store, has discovered that she has one of only two pieces of mail known to have been recovered from the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center. At least one auction house has contacted her, saying she could sell the letter for tens of thousands of dollars.

Credit card

Lisa Anne Frost was 22 and had just graduated from Boston University in May 2001
...In February, the day of the Columbia tragedy, we got word they'd found her United Airlines Mileage Plus card. It was found very near where they'd found a piece of her right hip. We imagine that she used the card early on the morning of Sept. 11 to get on the plane and just stuck it in her back pocket, probably her right back pocket, instead of in her purse. Source

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

Where is the plane wreckage from Penn.?

Where is the plane wreckage from Pentagon?

Where is the plane wreckage from the trade towers?

You are a joke.

You are a punchline
edit on 22-6-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

No don't post those pictures again.
You are going to cause turmoil in the minds of the hard core no plane believers.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Its amazing how the evidence points to elements within the Israeli intelligence shadowed the hijackers as they trained in U.S flight schools. I wonder if the hijackers were aware that they were part of the live fly hijacking exercises taking place on 911.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zbeliever

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Thanks op ....sad , so so sad .....too late to get mad ,I already went through that part ....so so sad
I'm unfortunately at acceptance that our government is corrupt....9/11 was a inside job. These video's are excellent....Thanks OP

There is so much info in those videos. share them with all you know.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewAgeMan
reply to post by JuniorDisco

There was no real independant investigation to begin with.

Catastrophic Terrorism - Imagining the Transformative Event, by Philip D. Zelikow, December 1998, future Chairman of the 9/11 Commission..

NewAgeMan

They came up with THE POLICY, and then saw too it that it was implemented via a combination of LIHOP (let it happen on purpose) as it relates the hijackers and their movements and activities, to establish the narrative, and MIHOP (made it happen on purpose), and then later, after much time and pressure by the family members, thoroughly covered it up, in what was never a truly independent investigation, since the guy investigating it was the very same one who helped to imagine the "transformative, catalyzing and catastrophic event, like a new Pearl Harbor" "elements of a national policy", itself, three years prior, who's recommendation and language found it's way into fellow Neocon Dick Cheney's PNAC document, which solidified the policy in geostrategic and military terms, one year before the event itself, even as the first hijacker was entering into the country on a pre-approved and accelerated visa program.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your faith in and loyalty to the OS, based on all available information, data and phenomenon, is woefully misplaced and misguided, and doesn't really serve what i would call a just and noble historical pursuit of truth and justice.

What the mainstream thinks is irrelevant and is subject to change as the MSM is replaced with alternative news and sources of information that isn't spoon fed and highly vetted for a dumbed down TV watching population.

As to the victims, listen very carefully to CeeCee Lyles' voicemail message left on her husband's answering machine, referenced in the post above.

Oh and watch the documentary itself.

Part Two

www.youtube.com...

Part Three

www.youtube.com...

There are people here who claim to be debunkers and claim to not see the videos in which they are commenting on. Deny ignorance, so deny them.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
As far as those images go most of them were released in 2006. The conspiracies of no planes in certain areas were created by the official story pushers. There are detailed records of the people involved in creating nonsensical 911 theories were created by the people who promote and attempt to uphold the official story.

The truth is the 911 and most attacks are not by chance or coincidence. Things don't happen by accident and the populous needs to be fooled.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here is a video incase most of you are getting foggy with the lies and arguments.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Alda1981

so many years after and with so many ridiculous claims from USA such as.. "JET FUEL MELTED THE AIRPLANES BUT DIDN'T DISINTEGRATE THE PASSPORTS OF THE TERRORISTS WHOM WE TOTALLY KNOW BY NAME"... or the WTC7 which fell down from ashes carrying fire accross the street... Talk about moronity at its finest...

Let's take a look at the rest of the story and you will notice a passport and a dollar bill that were recovered from a fiery plane crash in Nepal. I might add that passports and other paper items are known to survive plane crashes.

www.thetimes.co.uk...

Now, about WTC7. WTC7 suffered massive damage when WTC1 collapsed and as a result, a 20-story hole was punched into the south facade of WTC7. The hole was even more massive that seen on WTC1 and WTC2.

WTC7 Collapse

WTC Building 7 appears to have suffered significant damage at some point after the WTC Towers had collapsed, according to firefighters at the scene. Firefighter Butch Brandies tells other firefighters that nobody is to go into Building 7 because of creaking and noises coming out of there. [Firehouse Magazine, 8/02]

Battalion Chief John Norman later recalls, "At the edge of the south face you could see that it is very heavily damaged." [Firehouse Magazine, 5/02]

"A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

Hayden: Yeah. There was enough there and we were marking off. There were a lot of damaged apparatus there that were covered. We tried to get searches in those areas. By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

debunking911.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Here is a video incase most of you are getting foggy with the lies and arguments.

Now, for the rest of the story, and I might add that most of the $2.3 trillion has now been accounted for.

The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

www.defense.gov...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Its amazing how the evidence points to elements within the Israeli intelligence shadowed the hijackers as they trained in U.S flight schools. I wonder if the hijackers were aware that they were part of the live fly hijacking exercises taking place on 911.

We can take a look here.

Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks

A tape aired by Al-Jazeera television Friday showed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden admitting for the first time that he orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and saying the United States could face more.

Al-Qaeda: Declarations & Acts of War

Al-Qaeda declared war on the United States and its allies two times before the attacks on September 11, 2001. Those two declarations came in the form of fatwas, a type of Islamic religious decree.

www.pbs.org...

Bin Laden's Fatwa

The following text is a fatwa, or declaration of war, by Osama bin Laden first published in Al Quds Al Arabi, a London-based newspaper. The fatwa is entitled "Declaration of War against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places."

Al Qaeda's Second Fatwa

The following text is the fatwa published on Feb. 23, 1998, to declare a holy war against the West and Israel. It is signed by Osama bin Laden, head of al Qaeda; Ayman al-Zawahiri, head of Jihad Group in Egypt, and other Islamic terrorist groups.

www.pbs.org...

Al-Qaeda released martyr videos for most of the 9/11 hijackers

The Al Jazeera satellite network shows an hour-long video about al-Qaeda containing footage given to it from al-Qaeda of some of the 9/11 hijackers, including a martyr video from hijacker Abdulaziz Alomari (see September 9, 2002 and September 9, 2002).

A martyr video from hijacker Ahmed Alhaznawi was shown in April 2002. But this new hour-long video contains images of each of the hijacker teams that hijacked Flights 11, 77, 93 and 175 on September 11. These images show pictures of each hijacker in the team floating over a background.

www.historycommons.org...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-7-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join