It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" It's not rocket science-COMMON SENSE!! VS DENIAL!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

But, as you pointed out, the 9/11 conspiracy movement is dying out. Is this the case that it is genuinely unpopular or is it really the case that Alex Jones and the rest of the conspiracy mongors simply don't have anywhere near the media distribution system as the gun control pundits do and they simply don't have the ability to reach as many people?

Interesting comment-I'll come back to that.

For years I have been monitoring the daily arrest reports, the media releases, the arresting officers reports and the Sheriff's departments intake and outtake of prisoners. It's basically on going research. It doesn't take long to see patterns emerge. Specifically, that the same people commit the same crimes over and over-and more importantly these same people have learned how to use the system to their advantage. They understand that the Federal government sets standards on how prisoners should be accommodated-and as long as they follow some basic rules they will never stay incarcerated very long.

Politicians enact laws to appear 'tough on crime' however at the same time they know that these laws will be skirted around because of Federal mandates overstep any local or state laws. The waste of time and taxpayer money is enormous, along with totally overwhelming the court system, causing huge gaps in the incarceration of persons that is split on racial, as well as economical lines. This is wrong and everyone knows it is however it is a fatal flaw in democracy, in which, there is no solution.

When Al Sharpton rages and cries that discrimination and bigotry are still alive and well-especially in the south-he is absolutely right. It just tends to hide itself better under the mask of political correctness.

In contrast the gun debate is caught up in this very same vortex of unfairness. That being that people have lost all faith that the government can protect them-or that the government is not after them so they take matters into their own hands and arm themselves-many times leading to tragic results.

Bottomline is that for every good and fair thing about democracy-there are just as many things that are bad and unfair.

One of the biggest problems about the authors of the 9/11 movement is that the mainstream media-from the furthest left to the furthest right will accept no quarter for any of this type of thinking. Consequently, anyone who has anything to do with these publications will be ruined professionally-in a very short amount of time. I have not read a single book in which any media outlet will even discuss. This is complicated by the fact that so many in the publication media know these people believe none of farfetched conclusions they force on their readers. The credibility issue with the proponents of these authors has hit rock bottom. This leads to the truther movement to websites that control the access and not allow any opposition to their narrative.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

spooky24

Bottomline is that for every good and fair thing about democracy-there are just as many things that are bad and unfair.

One of the biggest problems about the authors of the 9/11 movement is that the mainstream media-from the furthest left to the furthest right will accept no quarter for any of this type of thinking. Consequently, anyone who has anything to do with these publications will be ruined professionally-in a very short amount of time. I have not read a single book in which any media outlet will even discuss. This is complicated by the fact that so many in the publication media know these people believe none of farfetched conclusions they force on their readers. The credibility issue with the proponents of these authors has hit rock bottom. This leads to the truther movement to websites that control the access and not allow any opposition to their narrative.

On that note, I have to admit the conspiracy mongers do have one legitimate point; many people don't look at the facts these days. They simply listen to what the media tells them and they'll just mindlessly accept whatever opinions they're told to believe.

Case in point; a number of years back some sociopath set off a pipe bomb in the middle of the Atlanta Olympics and someone in the FBI hinted that one security guard named Richard Jewell was a suspect. Immediately the media launched a feeding frenzy that fed off each other chastizing this guy to the point where he was practically tried by media and found guilty before he was even arrested. It turns out he was innocent and he sued everyone in creation for slander, including Jay Leno for calling him a "Unidoofus" on his show. Mind you, this was all based on asolutely no tangible information whatsoever.

I think that is the main point behind how credible conspiracies can become; there is a gigantic amount of information showing we really did land on the moon so the "moon landing is a hoax" conspiracy people are finding very little traction outside those closed minded groups who do no research on their own. Similarly, there is so much information on the 9/11 attack that the "9/11 was staged" is likewise finding very little traction outside those groups who do no real research on their own. You saw for yourself just how badly informed they typical 9/11 conspiracy theorist is here; heck, one guy here even used to insist the towers were actually fake buildings.

I think it's when there is very little independent information available that conspiracy theories are able to thrive. Already we're starting to see "the Sandy Hook attack was staged" conspirscy theorists coming out of the woodwork for that reason.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
That is true in a sense although I think the media has a tendency to learn from their mistakes. That in essence is why they will have no discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories. They learned from the Olympics as well however I don't think it really sank in until the entire spectrum of the media were made fools of after Columbine.

I remember spending months researching both boys and was shocked at just how badly the media misused common stereotypes and gave in to the popular frenzy. With the medias interpretation in mind I began reading Reb and Vodka ie Eric and Dylan's diaries. I remember calling a former researcher I knew and telling her about the farce this was-of course she knew it already.

The media's obsession that the boys 'snapped' and went off because they were being 'bullied' was absolute total nonsense. Yet the media realized far too late the mess they had created and having to back off their preconceptions hurt badly-that is why I think they look much closer at events now before taking any kind of politically correct solution.

The boy's diaries are fascinating-I still have all the coped pages and in a way I understand the medias reluctance to jump to conclusions. Dylan-he also called himself VDK and DK was one of the tallest boys at the whole school at 6'4" and dished out bulling to smaller kids on a daily basis. Eric or Reb was a brilliant kid who's repressed anger of his constant moving-an army brat-and having to make new friends every year or so replenished itself with thoughts of massive violence.

Together they started planning the attack-they named NBK-after the movie Natural Born Killers-18 months in advance. So you can see just how badly the " bullied and tormented boys snapped" theory was total bunk. By the time the media noticed how badly they had erred in this politically correct conclusion they were hung out to dry.

That to me is the essence of the mainstream media and their absolute refusal to halter any 9/11 theories because they know how easily this can back fire. At least fire is correct as hundreds lost their jobs after the Columbine disaster.

The diaries can be read on the internet and while they pale in comparison to some of the war diaries I have from solders-Stalingrad especially-still they are quite powerful in displaying the boys death wish and the brilliant plan they devolved-in total secrecy.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

spooky24
Same old nonsense rewashed into a different format to get money out of people who should know better. An elevator company leaving 'a few backpacks here and there' is how the explosives were set. That is really hilarious when you think about it.

Oh yea-60% of Americans thought the German Reich Attacked Pearl Harbor not the Japanese.

It gets better 20 people were burned by explosives 10 minutes before the plane struck.

1100 victims bodies were hidden by the conspirators because they had explosive residue.

How can any sane person believe this.

I don't believe that but that doesn't change the fact that 911 was perpetrated by Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bill Krystal and the neocons.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'm just in the process of watching this film, "September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor"

Imho - this is by far the hardest hitting and the most finely researched and detailed of all the 9/11 documentaries, to date.

Here are the Youtube links for ANYONE who hasn't watched this video, which is truly a MUST see, although it would require an open minded inquiry free from any sort of contempt, prior to investigation to fully grasp it's implications.

In particular, the latter part of the first of the three videos, in dealing with the cell phone record, with that voice mail message the lady "passenger" left to her husband...... well you've got to watch the video and listen to it for yourself, to understand what i'm referring to and for those with what i call the "discernment" i ask you not to hate, not to allow any sort of transference when you "get it" and understand it, clearly, as i have. What does it say in the Bible..?
"let vengeance be mine sayeth the Lord".

WATCH! MUST SEE.

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" - Full version (1/3)

www.youtube.com...

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" - Full version (2/3)

www.youtube.com...

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" - Full version (3/3)

www.youtube.com...

It's interesting to see ALL the usual suspects crawling over this thread.

Dear reader - just watch the first of the three in the series, and then you'll know.

Oh what did men wrought, on September 11th, 2001?

Will the lesson ever be learned? Will the internal inquiry (not public) be made, and overall policy adjusted according to the integration of this material and knowledge and understanding.

Reply if you like, but to be honest, if you're a "debunker" or whatever you call it, "skeptic", there's no need to reply to this post because we all already know your position, there's no need to get bent out of shape because this is for everyone who has questions about what really happened on September 11th, 2001, beyond that which was reported by the 9/11 Commission.

There's just too much information to "debate" anyway and you can't attack it all at once, since people need to see it and digest it for themselves and then discuss it and ask honest questions, there's no need to try to "debunk" it all. No ill will by any means, just no reason for you to respond if you're an OS loyalist or a 9/11 "truther" hater, but just so you know the opposite of truther is liar, so it's not really a bad name to call someone, and a true skeptic will question everything, including the official story, and by the information contained in this documentary, there's every reason and a duty to question, and the issue is STILL relevant even to this very day, so this whole get over it it was 12 years ago attitude doesn't wash either.

Save the insults, but i honestly believe that looking back from a future point in time, even starting now, that the "9/11 truth movement" in it's very best and most informative research, will eventually come to be seen, in stark, self evident terms, collectively, as the first real patriots of the 21st century, the ones who kept watch through the night and performed their duty with upstanding courage, integrity, and honesty whereby it may have even cost some their very lives, and most certainly their livelihood and more than a few sleepless nights amid countless 1000's of hours of research and inquiry, and by this i am not referring to some of the more outlandish ideas, but real hard hitting facts and questions, as presented in the documentary..

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" - Full version (1/3)

www.youtube.com...

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

NewAgeMan

There's just too much information to "debate" anyway and you can't attack it all at once, since people need to see it and digest it for themselves and then discuss it and ask honest questions, there's no need to try to "debunk" it all.

The creation of a mass of "issues" is certainly central to the tactics of 9/11 "Truth". I've seen it for years on here - some 'proof' is provided and then exhaustively debunked. The cheerleaders of that factoid either fall silent or opine that even if that has been disproved "myriad other suspicious issues exist". Even though these have also been shown not to stand up to scrutiny. There's an assumption that there is a mass of evidence when in fact no single piece passes examination, and that mass is recruited as vague proof that simply due to its scope and volume, "something" must be fishy.

This only works is you really want there to be a conspiracy.

Save the insults, but i honestly believe that looking back from a future point in time, even starting now, that the "9/11 truth movement" in it's very best and most informative research, will eventually come to be seen, in stark, self evident terms, collectively, as the first real patriots of the 21st century, the ones who kept watch through the night and performed their duty with upstanding courage, integrity, and honesty whereby it may have even cost some their very lives, and most certainly their livelihood and more than a few sleepless nights amid countless 1000's of hours of research and inquiry, and by this i am not referring to some of the more outlandish ideas, but real hard hitting facts and questions, as presented in the documentary..

You might want to read this.

www.monbiot.com...

As Monbiot says, "The great virtue of a fake conspiracy is that it calls on you to do nothing."

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

I know where a good percentage of the stars you got for that post, came from, but your reply was hardly a rebuttal to the content of the information presented in the documentary, which must be seen to be appreciated and understood. It's certainly not "Loose Change" made by a kid from his cheap laptop while couch surfing and working part time at Red Lobster.

Your link to George Monbiot's hit piece in regards to "Loose Change" means nothing, that's just an opinion, just a belief, not real data, not real facts.

Anyone with even the least modicum of discernment can recognize for themselves, the implications of the info and data presented in "September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor", but they have to take the time to watch it for themselves and decide for themselves where no vitriolic reaction/response by the OS loyalists or what might be called the "trusters" need deter them in the least and might even serve to PROPEL them to watch it...

Furthermoe it's not cowardice to raise these issues, and point out the obvious as to what really happened on September 11th, 2001 for which the "investigation" was not independent and which represented much more of a fixing and scripting of the historical narrative led by Dr. Philip D. Zelikow who was instrumental in forging the freaking POLICY objective BEFORE 9/11, than any sort of real "investigation".

In my last post i referenced the cell phone records, and in particular the recorded message left by a certain woman on her husband's answering machine. If people take the time to watch the first of the three segments of the documentary, and pay special attention towards the end, they will come to clearly understand that those cell phone calls can only have been made from the GROUND, while noting the way and manner in which certain info was delivered by the callers.

That's just one of 100's of items covered, and the 50 main questions posed, in the documentary, which is a pretty good summation of almost all the issues that have been raised by the 9/11 truth movement over the years.

You can hate the "9/11 truthers" all you like, but it's clear in an objective viewing of that documentary that collectively, they've done a great and even a patriotic service to history, and to our individual and collective, enlightened mutual best interest for the sake of what's right, what's real and true and, in the final analysis, unless you hold to a preconceived bias and even a certain hatred for those who bring this information forward for consideration by the public and people in spheres of influence in all walks of life and "stations" - that which serves a noble and just historical pursuit of security, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, including the future public safety, because what they can "think tank" up once, they can try again, because it's also rather self evident that unless we, and the "establishment" are all permitted, freely, to learn from history, then we are condemned to repeat it, unnecessarily, as was/is the case with 9/11.

Some people i think would be well served to release from their fear and loathing and hatred, and grow a set, so to to speak. It can work wonders, you have no idea.

Best Regards,

NAM

"That which hurts, also instructs."

~ Ben Franklin

edit on 16-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

I know where a good percentage of the stars you got for that post, came from, but your reply was hardly a rebuttal to the content of the information presented in the documentary, which must be seen to be appreciated and understood. It's certainly not "Loose Change" made by a kid from his cheap laptop while couch surfing and working part time at Red Lobster.

You specifically said you didn't want a rebuttal.

Your link to George Monbiot's hit piece means in regards to "Loose Change" means nothing, that's just an opinion, just a belief.

Like basically everything. I thought you'd find it useful in regards to your rather grandiose notions of the windmills you're tilting at.

Anyone with even the least modicum of discernment can recognize for themselves, the implications of the info and data presented in "September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor", but they have to take the time to watch it for themselves and decide for themselves where no vitriolic reaction/response by the OS loyalists or what might be called the "trusters" need deter them in the least.

Why might they be called "trusters"?

I'm afraid I disagree anyway. The "implications" as you grandly call them are that certain people who like feeling like "the first real patriots of the 21st century, the ones who kept watch through the night" while in fact just messing about on the internet may be seduced by this nonsense. Discerning people will recognise it for the garbage that it is.

Furthermoe it's not cowardice to raise these issues, and point out the obvious as to what really happened on September 11th, 2001 for which the "investigation" was not independent and which represented much more of a fixing and scripting of the historical narrative led by Dr. Philip D. Zelikow who was instrumental in forging the freaking POLICY objective BEFORE 9/11.

Perhaps not cowardice. But it is a waste of time.

In my last post i referenced the cell phone records, and in particular the recorded message left by a certain woman on her husbands answering machine. If people take the time to watch the first of the three segments of the documentary, and pay special attention towards the end, they will come to clearly understand that those cell phone calls can only have been made from the GROUND, while noting the way and manner in which certain info was delivered by the callers.

This has been rehashed constantly. You're wrong. The only way that could be true is if the real people were forced to deliver the calls from some secure place - do you really give that credit?

You can hate the "9/11 truthers" all you like, but it's clear in an objective viewing of that documentary that collectively, they've done a great and even a patriotic service history and to our individual and collective, enlightened mutual best interest for the sake of what's right, what's real and true and in the final analysis, unless you hold to a preconceived bias and even a certain hatred for those of us who bring this information forward for consideration by the public and people in spheres of influence in all walks of life and "stations", that which serves a noble and just historical pursuit of security, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, including the future public safety, because what they can "think tank" once, they can try again, because it's also rather self evident that unless we, and the "establishment" are permitted, freely, to learn from history, we are condemned to repeat it, unnecessarily, as is the case with 9/11.

The point you've missed is that you're getting in the way of a genuine attempt to understand 9/11 and its effects. You are the oppressors allies, because by muddying the water with your nonsense you hamper genuine efforts to prevent actions like this and, arguably more importantly, the craven things done in their aftermath.

I don't hate you. I just find it all a bit sad.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

JuniorDisco

This has been rehashed constantly. You're wrong. The only way that could be true is if the real people were forced to deliver the calls from some secure place - do you really give that credit?

I didn't say i didn't want a rebuttal, but that i didn't need a reply from a "debunker" for the reasons given.

The many cell phone calls

The numerous cell phone calls could NOT have been made from high altitude at high speed, and the style of the calls in regards to the info being delivered by the callers must also be considered, but in short, there is no other conclusion that can be drawn other than that they were made from the ground. It's purely elementary, in terms of deductive reasoning and logic. No other conclusion may be drawn than that the cell phone calls were made from the ground, yes with certain scripts to be delivered, and who knows what the pretense might have been that people could have been told and were operating under ie: a military excercise?, but that last lady at the end there in the recording on her beloved's answering machine, she understood, she knew the score, and it seems rather apparent why the main info imparted was delivered so nonchalantly and without any apparent concern, with her voice only breaking in the final goodbye, and then the fumble with the phone, and the whisper.

The information contained in the documentary "September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" ought to drive any good man or women in certain positions and spheres of influence or "stations" in our civil society, directly to their knees, and when they manage to get up, to launch a very deep, and a very thorough private (not public) inquiry, capable of doing the victims of 9/11 justice, even if only as a great point of historical learning.. whereby "that which hurts, also instructs."

So no, there's no need for any violence, alluded to, indirectly, in a couple of posts above, and it's unlikely in the extreme that folks like Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, George Bush Jr. etc. and co. will ever face human justice.

But that does not mean that something cannot be DONE about it, for those who may be in a position to do something, and we all have a part to play no matter how big or small.

JuniorDisco

I just find it all a bit sad.

It's much much more than a "bit" sad, but for reasons that you can't seem to or flat out refuse to recognize and understand, which, psychologically, is the very thing that the Big Lie of it all counts on, to bring about the desired policy objectives, all of which are now also plain as day and entirely self evident in the context of the entire historical "manifestation", precisely as imagined by Zelikow and Cheney, as it arose out of the "transformative, catastrophioc and catalyzing event, like a new Pearl Harbor" known as "9/11" including all the "craven things done in it's aftermath".

The emergency call of "911" will continue to ring out until certain people answer the freaking call, and take the appropriate action to restore the world to it's pre-9/11 state of grace, cast in the light of love and liberty.

NAM

edit on 16-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

"That which hurts, also instructs."

~ Ben Franklin

And may we all, to a one, seek out and find the loving hand of God who alone is capable of wiping away the tears from our eyes, and of bringing to us a humbled humanity, even in light of it's very worst evils, the healing balm of His Grace and Love which alone is capable of healing our collective wounds, and setting our course, individually and collectively in favor of a future history that is by an infinite degree better than the one we got with/from "9/11", starting with the victimization that took place on that very day, including the subsequent abuse of power, and the waging of unjust pre-emptive wars and everything else, as per Zelikow's and Cheney's "prophecy", thereafter and to the present day.

The sad sad part of the official story "honey pot" of 9/11 is that in the end it cannot be believed, and reveals itself for what it is and represents. Evil is like that, i think, it always contains embedded within itself and thus expresses it's own undoing, in a sudden and complete recognition and understanding, both to cheers at one level, and groans on another, and in some cases, maybe even in many cases, tears... and they are the lucky ones.

"Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted."

~ Jesus Christ, from "The Sermon on the Mount".

But in the learning, suddenly there's the pre-9/11 state of grace, there's the light of love and liberty made new again, when the wicked psy-op of 9/11 and everything that's a LIE by association (such is the true nature of the honey pot) suddenly and spontaneously falls apart and collapses on a global basis at the speed of light; as a historical tipping point the likes of which Mr. Zelikow would never have considered or imagined even in his wildest dreams, as a new generation comes to power who does not share his worldview with the "relevant political community" who themselves are no longer "relevant".

There's always a joke too in it all somewhere at the devil's expense, and maybe that's always the way it is where there is nothing now hidden that will not be made known and brought to light.

Best Regards, and may God Bless, for real, the United States of America, oh where did you go we want you back, as you were, before the murderous hoax that was 9/11 which made victims of us all the whole world over.

NAM

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
For me it came down to this one question:
Did the laws of physics and probability all take the day off?
Once in a while strange things happen to defy understanding but never before or since so many things in a single day.
It was all a bit more than I could swallow regardless of how many flags were bumperstickered on cars.
9/11 was the day America threw reason to the wind and started to behave like a drunk yahoo at closing time who pulls a pistol and demands one more drink.

The New Pearl Harbor series are very, very good.
There's another great one by Alienscientist where he names everyone involved and their connections (can't recall the title atm).
Absolutely frightening the power these people have.
edit on 16-1-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I personally cannot wait for the day that Zelikow's misguided mythological construct falls apart even faster and with more energy that the twin towers did. Those near the falling debris field deserve every knot on the head they get.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You're wasting your time. It's all over. Even if you're right - which you're not - then the bird has flown and the world has moved on. I don't mean that we don't live in a world informed partly by 9/11, but that we also live in one created by the atomic bomb drops, the Likud party, Chinese communism, Nigerian separatists and the fall of the Roman Empire. In geopolitical terms you probably think you're studying the Gordian knot that holds it all together; that if you can just cut through it you'll solve it all. Sorry, but you won't.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You may be right but at the same time, a more accurate understanding of recent modern history can be very informative, to help prevent this kind of abuse and victimization in the future.

I love people, you see, and have a great deal of compassion and concern for their individual and collective well being.

Those victimized on 9/11 and in it's wake, deserve better than to be simply forgotten without any lessons learned other than a security crackdown and the erosion of privacy rights and civil liberties.

I don't think you really understand.

And as a type of historical "fulcrum" of sorts, it's not oriented in the right way, capable of doing justice to those who lost their lives, unnecessarily.

The 9/11 truth movement will keep on keeping on in spite of how much time has elapsed, and in fact the farther away we get from the event in time and history, the easier it is and will be to look back on it objectively, so that whatever lessons there are to be learned from it may be learned.

A link was posted, i think by you, to a hit piece by George Monbiot who referred to the 9/11 truth movement as a "cult of cowards" but the sad irony in that statement is that it's corollary is true. It's not the people raising these issues, sharing this information and knowledge, and persisting in asking the questions that need asking, for the sake of the many victims and their families, and even for the sake of the cause and course of history, who are the cowards.

Telling me that i'm just wasting my time because everyone's forgotten and moved on, that's not the recommendation and encouragement of the brave or of the one who's prepared to take a stand on behalf of us all for the sake of what's right.

History is a funny thing, it may seem that it's so long and that's its causes are not linked, but that's not really true at all.

Like i said, future generations looking back will thank the 9/11 truth movement, while recognizing the lack of courage and apathy on the part of so many and they will really wonder just what the hell people were thinking when they turned a blind eye and asked others to do so, simply because everyone's already forgotten.

I don't think that i have anything to be ashamed about for my participation in this movement of the truth that the official story about what happened on September 11th is nothing but a murderous hoax of the very worst kind, and of "the Big Lie" and history repeating itself, in this case needlessly and without cause or justification.

In a way, your reply, although again it got it's cadre of stars and the sycophantic applause from all the usual suspects, is pathetic.

And i thought the truths being discovered about 9/11 were sad, but in a certain way, that's even more sad, and it most certainly doesn't do the victims of 9/11 any justice of any kind, at all.

NAM

P.S. I asked you not to reply in the first place, but you just couldn't resist.

"A true gentleman is someone who never hurts another person's feelings, unintentionally."

~ from "A World Waiting to be Born: Civility Rediscovered"
by M. Scott Peck, MD, famed author of "The Road Less Travelled, a New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values, and Spiritual Growth" which was, for many years and still might be, the best selling book of all time, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, next only to the Bible.

Civility: "Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ethical in submission to a higher power principal of love and mutuality."

~ M. Scott Peck, paraphrased slightly ("principal of love and mutuality" - added to "higher power")

edit on 17-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

You're wasting your time. It's all over. Even if you're right - which you're not - then the bird has flown and the world has moved on.

I'm not so sure that the birds have flown. To the contrary, the whole flock of them still occupy the same nests.
And we have to smoke them out, or the next, bigger danger will surprise us, for sure.

NO SURPRISES ANYMORE.

Are you willing to waste your time on this long list of irrefutable evidences that 911 was a black operation :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If not, then you are afraid of something dark deep inside yourself, I assume.
If you do, be my guest. Let's see where it leads us.
Perhaps you're not a lost case yet to the true history of the USA, and can we reach consensus, together with as many like-minded discussants, point by point.

Please, do not let it deteriorate into simplemindedness.
I got the feeling you are above the mean IQ. Only tired of long debates, so we'll keep it short.
Think before you write. One-liners will not suffice.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The numerous cell phone calls could NOT have been made from high altitude at high speed, and the style of the calls in regards to the info being delivered by the callers must also be considered, but in short, there is no other conclusion that can be drawn other than that they were made from the ground. It's purely elementary, in terms of deductive reasoning and logic. No other conclusion may be drawn than that the cell phone calls were made from the ground, yes with certain scripts to be delivered

You can't be serious can you.This silly argument was dropped over 10 years ago. How can you not know that? They used seat back phones and the cell phone call records have been released to the entire world 11 years ago.

I'm beginning to think you are one of Mr. Jones 'plants' because no one in the entire world disputes these calls. My gosh!

And you are right mr. top. It was a black operation-one of the most clever and shrewd ever done.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

I'm not even a fan of Alex Jones, let alone his "plant" don't be absurd.

Just watch the video spooky24 (who do YOU work for, btw?)

www.youtube.com...

The calls were not made exclusively from seat-back phones, not according to FBI documentation and not according to the public record. Many of the recipients of those calls received the calls from their loved one's cell phones, replete with cell phone caller ID. It's part of the OS narrative, early in it's telling, as told by the recipients of those calls, a record which was later altered, or attempted to be altered to state what you just stated - that all the calls were made from seat-back phones, but it's just not true.

It's also part of a botched cover up in the data presented in the Moussaoui trial, which omitted the information while trying to give the impression that all the calls were made from seat-back phones, except two where the info is provided.

That some of those calls were covered up as to their origin itself, also speaks loudly.

You're mistaken, and you should listen carefully to the call placed by that lady at the end of the first segment of the documentary, to her hubby, recorded on his answering machine. Listen very very carefully.. to the delivery, to the only point at which her voice breaks in sadness in the final goodbye, the emphasis on HOPE (that she'll him again) to the fumbling around in the "hanging up".

www.youtube.com... (sound quality much better with the player in the wikipedia article link, however, below)

Flight attendant CeeCee Lyles called her husband at 09:47:57 and left him a message saying the plane had been hijacked.

CeeCee Lyles called her husband once more from a cell phone and told him the passengers were forcing their way into the cockpit.

en.wikipedia.org...
And that's just one of a number of the accounts from the recipients which reporting receiving cell phone calls from their loved one's cell phone, and to a one they are very similar in nature, very similar, not expected as per the real world situation where they would be all over the place and not almost exclusively a situational reporting, delivered in many cases like the lines of a bad actor, or in CeeCee's case, almost nonchalantly but rapidly. In short they are what might be called "incongruent" even in their apparent congruency (all pretty much the same).

To deny or try to obscure the fact that many of the calls were placed from cell phones, is unusual in and of itself, to say the least.

More Holes in the Official Story:
The 9/11 Cell Phone Calls
globalresearch.ca...

edit on 18-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I had read the same thing elsewhere :

Flight attendant CeeCee Lyles called her husband at 09:47:57 and left him a message saying the plane had been hijacked.

CeeCee Lyles called her husband once more from a cell phone and told him the passengers were forcing their way into the cockpit.

Later I realized that the first call at 09:47:57 to their home answering machine was probably at altitude ( what I remember from the FDR altitude readings) and thus possibly placed from a seat-phone.

The second call must have been placed only a few minutes or seconds before 10:03 or 10:07 AM when the plane dove into that former strip mine field. (depending on what source for crash time you believe).

EDIT : Just heard her husband say she placed the second call at around 10 o'clock, and it lasted so to hear, including praying and talking together until she got disconnected, when he already heard banging and shouting from the passengers trying to re-take the cockpit. By the way, she very softly whispers "it's a fake" while she fumbles to hang-up the phone after her first try to phone him. END-EDIT.

Thus indicated by the UA93 FDR, while flying low enough to be able to connect to local cell phone masts.
I remembered however also from that text, that connections to these masts were nearly impossible to hold onto to them, when the plane flew that fast as indicated in that FDR. They were nearly instantly lost again.

Wasn't that from an FBI report released recently?
edit on 18/1/14 by LaBTop because: Added whisper and crash times.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

The key involves examining the whole record for all the purported cell phone calls, not just hers alone. It's also important to examine the content and style of delivery along with the information imparted for all the calls taken as a whole, hers included, maybe even especially so because we actually get to hear it for ourselves.. to recognize the serious holes in the OS, while at the same time realizing that, taken together, that those calls can only have been placed, from the ground with the people offering up a type of scripted narrative, and they are all eerily similar in that regard in the info being reported. CeeCee Lyles runs through that part like rapidly reading a shopping list, hitting the points quickly and without any apparent concern in the world, until she says that she HOPES to see him again, and then the goodbye with her voice only then breaking, and then of course the whisper.. ("it's a frame") at the end just prior to or at the start of the fumbling, by the sound of it, as we are led to believe, an airphone in that case whereby her second call came from a cell phone, yet by it's timing, according to the OS, at over 9000ft altitude and a very high rate of speed, like over 500mph, so they must had have exceptionally good and powerful cell phone towers in and around Shanksville for miles - need to check and see how long the conversation lasted, because he talked of them praying together before she told him they were about the storm the cockpit, where there was some background group noise as the group were presumably summoning up the nerve to take that action. However, there's a problem here in the timing of Todd Beamer's call who himself gave the famous "let's roll" call to arms, which is like way off based on the reported and apparently recorded activity in regards to the hijacking itself in terms of cockpit info/data.

Since Beamer is describing the same thing in regards to this group action - then if the timing's off for him, there again the OS narrative falls apart.

In light of these things, and within the context of the data and information itself

CeeCee Lyles seems to be making a not so subtle plea of sorts intended indirectly to her handlers/captors in the way she delivers the info so nonchalantly while rapidly hitting all the main points, and then in emphasizes the word HOPE (that she will see her husband again) with her voice only breaking in the final goodbye, along with that whisper at the end.

edit on 18-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
When we believe Mrs Viola ..., interviewed by DiMaggio, UA93 was flying just 30 feet over the oak tree in her back garden, no more than a mile from the crash site. The top leaves were shaking in the wake of the jet engine's gas streams.
That story leads us to believe there were at least two planes present there, one crashed, one flew further over the lake and away. Which one was UA 93? Your guess as good as mine. I posted a lot about it in various threads, sorry I remember no more details at the moment.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join