It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" It's not rocket science-COMMON SENSE!! VS DENIAL!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Like me, over the course of the past 12 years, I am sure most of you have read or watched many articles and videos about the events of 9/11, along with possibly witnessing the events unfold on TV right before your very eyes. Also, like me, I am sure many of you remember where you were and how you felt then about what the official version was...we wanted revenge at all cost and the culprits were force fed to us very quickly. Terrorists wanted to teach America a lesson and bring the financial capital of the world to it's knees...."Praise Allah"...we have systematically given up many of our own freedoms over the course of this time in the name of justice and we were willing to give up our right to privacy to protect America from further instances of "Terrorists".

Iraq we were told had weapons of mass destruction, Suddam has to go and we must find Bin Laden and eradicate his entire organization, they were responsible for this attack on American soil and must feel the "Shock and Awe" of American fists slamming them to kingdom come.

I believed the original story line for about 10 minutes, until I started to think about how ridiculous it was for them to blame this on 11 hijackers. Forget about it. They needed a reason to get into Iraq, but this whole thing is so much more it's not even possible for me to list all of the reasons.

Insurance Fraud, Money Laundering, Missing Money, Oil Reserves, False Flag, Drones, Asbestos Abatement....

I was not really going to ever believe one reason was possible or that 11 hijackers were responsible, it took a massive effort of misdirection for this to happen, coordinated through back channels in the interest of National Security and only a handful of very important players know the whole fabricated pack of lies for the truth, the rest of the players only knew limited information on a need to know basis, but all were sworn to secrecy and threatened with bodily harm to themselves and immediate family members if they ever spoke about the truth they knew.

This is what I believe transpired for so many people to have "perished that day" without very many actual bodies accounted for...rather many were presumed to disappear in the rubble of all the "supposed" terrorist attacks that occurred that day. This is not to say that real people did not die that day, I know they did, I just don't think the actual number is truthful in every instance, nor do I think that there were any actual passengers on any of the planes that they say were used that day...witness protection programs for anyone involved is quite possible. It, also, is not meant to diminish the feelings of those that did lose family members, they believe it whether it happened the way it did or not either way many lives were changed instantly and were affected dramatically by the events of that day.

To many unanswered questions....too many lies....the best way for a magician to carry out an illusion is to use misdirection and sleight of hand....look over here....poof...gone...where did it go?

No way if you use common sense of a 5 year old could you believe the actual events took place the way they say they did in the official version of the NIST report or the official version from the FBI on any of the "attacks"...they simply could not have happened the way they did, PERIOD.

Now, I am not skilled enough nor do I have the capabilities other than my writing skills, to put together a demonstration for all to watch....fortunately, I stumbled across this 3 DVD series of videos from a fairly interesting author that I wanted to share with you all here.

They are worth the effort in my opinion because the presentation is easy to follow with concise information and detailing most of what I always felt but was never capable of actually demonstrating.

I have watched other videos and to date this is the first time I have ever tried to share any with others.

I simply felt compelled to do so with these for the simple fact they were very well done.

So, I implore you all to watch them and report back to me if you so desire with your own opinion...even if you don't watch all of them, which I think if you start the first one will be very difficult not to do, I would still like to hear your opinion.

I tried to get the video's to download and to no avail...you can view them all at this website...

www.luogocomune.net...
edit on 9/11/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It's perfectly clear to my eyes 9/11 was an inside job. Only someone in complete denial would still believe the "official" story.

I remember even during the day it happened that inside me I even thought to myself "well this could be a setup as well"...

so many years after and with so many ridiculous claims from USA such as.. "JET FUEL MELTED THE AIRPLANES BUT DIDN'T DISINTEGRATE THE PASSPORTS OF THE TERRORISTS WHOM WE TOTALLY KNOW BY NAME"... or the WTC7 which fell down from ashes carrying fire accross the street... Talk about moronity at its finest...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i saw a smokestack demolition in 93. charges were set

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I was not really going to ever believe one reason was possible or that 11 hijackers were responsible

errr that would you believe 19 hijackers, because there were 19 hijackers that took those planes not 11 as you claim (twice) in your OP

Really before you make a thread like this at the very least get the obvious stuff right before you start off on the "OMG FLASE FLAG" rhetoric

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

That facts? Okay...so you are so concerned with how many hijackers huh? I did that on purpose...they were fabricated so why does it matter.......are you telling me you believe the official version...then you clearly fall into the "DENIAL" hole.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Sadly my dear there are many who still think the official version happened. I will say to the day I leave this planet that this was a complete and totally fabricated event.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

.so you are so concerned with how many hijackers huh? I did that on purpose...

So you deliberately said there were 11 hijackers instead of 19

so why did you do that?

I think you were just flat out wrong and mistaken in writing 11 hijackers, twice, its important because you hold a position that 9/11 was a false flag yet you cant even get a simple fact like the number of hijackers correct.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Thank you for bringing this new video-series to the table. S+F!
Will get on it as soon as i get home, and reply later.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

What's even more unbelievable is that you completely avoid telling us all how much you think the official story is true. If you think it is so important that their were 19 and that this wasn't a false flag then by all means tell me how and why you think it happened the way it did...I know there is no way it did...NONE...ZIP...and I don't really care how many hijackers there weren't they didn't exist so why do you insist on making that an issue...who cares ...it was all a big fat pack of lies.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

I promise you it was captivating to me...I hope you find it as much so...much of what was said I already felt but the way it was presented was very well done.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

So you were wrong about the number of hijackers, let take it one step a time

did you get wrong how many hijackers there were?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

And this is relevant how? Umm, where do you stand on 9/11, official version and denial or common sense?

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Lets do discuss the hijackers for a moment. The number of them doesn't matter as much as the fact that 3/4 of them were citizens of Saudi Arabia while a few others came from places like Yemen.

So why did we go to Afghanistan and Iraq when none of them hailed from there?
Is the excuse training camps because in reality we know now that Al Qaeda reigns all over the Middle East and not just Afghanistan.

WMD's in Iraq was just an excuse to finish what Bush Sr. started back in the early 90's. That seems obvious to me.
So why Afghanistan? I'm guessing for their resources of lithium and opium to further fund the war machine for what they had planned next. The end game is taking financial control of the Middle East.
edit on 10-9-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

i think it has been botched. building 7 could not have been burned by ashes because it was made of brick, the two towers looked like charges were set and that on that day does anybody know what goldman& sachs were doing? making lady liberty squeal like a piggy!

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Same old nonsense rewashed into a different format to get money out of people who should know better. An elevator company leaving 'a few backpacks here and there' is how the explosives were set. That is really hilarious when you think about it.

Oh yea-60% of Americans thought the German Reich Attacked Pearl Harbor not the Japanese.

It gets better 20 people were burned by explosives 10 minutes before the plane struck.

1100 victims bodies were hidden by the conspirators because they had explosive residue.

How can any sane person believe this.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Other than the obvious areas of the conspiracy, like building 7, nano thermite, etc... I find it very strange why Cheney and Bush were allowed to testify behind closed doors, together, not under oath and with zero recordings...... How are we supposed to hold our politicians accountable when they leave us no room to scrutinize the events that took place on that day...

What should have happened...

1. They testify separately before the 9/11 board
2. They are under oath
3. The session is recorded
4. I would like it to be televised live

(I know #4 is unrealistic, but the first 3 should be no brainers)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I've noticed that in almost every 9/11 thread, one of the first few posts has to do with an issue other than the one being presented in the OP.

In some cases, this attempt to derail the thread is blatant while in other instances, it may be a legitimate question/concern.

Try not to get drawn into it.

Great site by the way, S + F.

Also, if you want to embed the video here, simply click on the youtube button and insert everything after the = from the youtube link:

edit on 10-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

they... they just can't

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Thanks op ....sad , so so sad .....too late to get mad ,I already went through that part ....so so sad

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think there is almost enough momentum for this to
finally break through in some sense.

WTC7's demolition didnt go as planned.
Maybe Bld 7 was set to go down with the planes and towers ?
Except it didnt. And they couldn't leave all those fracking (ahem) shape charges
strapped to the 84 support columns in place. Especially as first responders and subsequent
clean up crews flooded in. So they admittedly "pulled it" at 5:00pm.

I'd love to know the TRUE net worth of Cheney Rumsfeld and Guilianni
prior to 911 and now.
I bet in those spread sheets resides mountains of motive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join