It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Nun Reports US-Backed Al Qaeda Syrian Rebels Dismember Girl Alive with a Frame Saw

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you. Yes why would our politicians wwillingly side with and provide support for these sick talking apes. Hmmm. Why would they do that and attempt to trick their constituents into supporting them. Hmmm why would" Christian" politicians want to support Muslim monkey extremist. End sarcasm. It's a hard pill to swallow, and the only one left on the table. Reality is way overrated.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

n00bUK
reply to post by PuterMan

Until this whole Syria indecent, I was loosing faith in the majority of Americans. America has shown that they will not lay down and be lied to, like they did with 9/11. They have taken that as a lesson learnt, and will not accept it this time round.

I have great faith that if Obama goes for war, we will see something great happen in America, hopefully something that will start off a chain of events to change to western world and peoples conscious.

I believe this is the reason they US Govt backed off the cruise missile strike, just like they backed off the gun control push. They have access to all internet chatter and realize they are on thin ice with Americans. If they push too hard, citizens will push back.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join