It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants my communications studies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Ok... Some people know me by my posts on here and that I have com studies. My studies are about 80 pages long. Give me your e-mail or e-mail me and I will talk to you about sending my studies to you.

Think about this: Why hasn't in over 10,000 years of known civilization anyone on this planet given out the yek (read backwards) to the communications? Thats what I would like to know. I have an idea of why - but right now that isn't important. You can trust me I'm not a spy.

Its up to you!

My e-mail is "[email protected]"
edit on 10-9-2013 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

Are you proposing a Monetary Settlement for Services Rendered?

If that is the case, post the compensation so I know if it is worth it.

Thanks for this Money Making Opportunity. .. ...

edit on 10-9-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I can't post it because of the National security Agencies computer echelon. If I did I'd have to cipher again and I don't want to go through that process ever again.

If you want my studies e-mail me your home address and I will send it to you. You can trust me. Its up to you guys.

My studies isn't your everyday "all or nothing thinking" explainations - my studies are much broader than that. I have the solutions to pretty much all of the esab (read backwards) structure of the communications.

If you guys think you don't need re-alignment think again!

If you can't trust me then your missing out on a teaching of a lifetime!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RevelationsDivad

I just came across your thread, I am assuming your study material is already gone however, on the off chance it isn't, I am extremely interested if you still want to pass it on. Thanks. Peace, Love and Light.

top topics

join