It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the feeling you're being played yet?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

TarzanBeta

Wrong. I never said that. YOU said that. Obama does not generally go against his aspirations; so therefore, it is admirable in this manner. I believe going for your aspirations is not a bad thing. But I also believe in being given a test to determine your mettle. I think this is his. And I think you know what I meant at any rate, so why are you making me to tell you what you already understand?

Because I think you may be more right than you think you are, but I'm not sure either of us understand it completely. The fact that this is in the World War Three forum shows that we both know what World War Three is going to be fought over. But I don't think I can articulate it, and I'm not entirely sure what was going on with Syria.

I get the feeling that we are being played in such a way that all of the negative aspects of Christianity and Atheism are going to be joined together and presented as a new way of life, one that is entirely dependent on power, money and good looks only.

I think people are going to completely forget that there are other aspects to life that are more important, I'm not even sure they are going to remember that those were the reasons they wanted more money or power in the first place, to enjoy life and personal relationships and help people, or if they are going to be under the very stern impression that money and power is the end game.

We are talking about a 4th Reich or legitimate Anti-Christ situation, and the setup for it has been way too complicated to stop this time.
edit on 11-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Here's my take on it:what could have turned into a major war has been averted.What could have been massive loss of life has been avoided.
A mother somewhere has not been deprived of her son,and a daughter does not have to weep for beloved parents blown to smithereens.
While we are still here,in this dark paradigm.let us be happy for that.
Yes all of us are being played on a daily basis,or trying to wade through rivers of attempts to play us.
But it looks like a major war has been averted.Somewhere a mom is hugging her son.who is alive.Somewhere a daughter is smiling at something funny said by her father,who is alive.
Let us be thankful for that grace.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

what i meant is Chemical weapons can be made in a bath tub a nuke can not be , one is cheep the other well...expensive and months to build, something you just no not mix together and make it work, Chemicals you can.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

You are right, it is a momentary grace.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Government has been trying and succeeding in playing people as fools for centuries.

Cause people are fools. If you dont know its comming, you fail.

Just my opinion on it. People think how they are told to think on a massive level.They react how they
are forced to react. They make enemies when they are told to. They do so for personal reason based on falsly percieved enemies.

Nation Builders. Men/Women with money. I am not one of them-and neither will most of you ever be.

But there are some here that may move mountains by listening to us sheep complain. I say we- because sometimes I catch myself buying their bs.

Watch the other hand.

edit on 11-9-2013 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

bekod
reply to post by Kashai

what i meant is Chemical weapons can be made in a bath tub a nuke can not be , one is cheep the other well...expensive and months to build, something you just no not mix together and make it work, Chemicals you can.

In order to make chemical weapons one needs a isolation room. In order in order to make a nuke as well as the people with the correct technical know how to convert Uranium 235 to Uranium 238....one needs a really cool forge.

You see it used to be rocket science.....but not anymore.

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

When it comes down to it, none of us are nation builders, so we kind of have to make the most out of our lives that we do have.

Although I am increasingly wondering about this whole thing being a setup of some kind. I have run into a lot of different philosophical, metaphysical and prophetic discussions involving the idea that the world is a performance, and we are in the final act.

One of the most interesting ones involved someone discussing how there are people who are involved in activities at the top of the hierarchy who are actually aware that this is a simulation of some kind and have the job of moving society forward and part of that is to play the bad guy.
edit on 11-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SexNinja

(pre post, this started as a reply, but sorry SexNinja, tis not at all all directed as a true reply to you)

Ja, but why can't the UN (from the beginning, like) just say hey iran/syria/libya/etc, we're sending troops in, we've got support/troops/etc from xyz-countries, they're going to police and investigate and any behaviors militarily or otherwise from whomever, while our occupation is present, will be dealt with by universal treaties, regardless of ties and allies.

For *snips*-sake, making a few air-strikes, or whatever may be intended, is not going to solve the problem. It hasn't worked before. And look at the billions of dollars and millions of human lives (innocence) lost, obliterated... for *snip*ing what!!!??

I don't support the agenda of fire now ask questions later, which is obviously what has been going on for, how long now? I likewise don't support doing nothing.
I just, I really,
bah,
you know, call me whatever
but, there is a better way to approach this and regardless of whether we are being 'double-played' or whatnot, we are still being outright *snip*ing lied to!!
We can ultimately track ant colonies from satellites in orbit (over exaggeration, but, ya dig?)
but we can't make an informed decision as to who is where and who is right, where to attack and who and what to defend?

Stick an M80 up my behind for being so blind and ignorant to the real world, but *SNIP* me for being bitter about a backwards world were the true rebels are a lying world of governments who don't even know how to protect the human rights that their forefathers have lived and died for. (and the argument is not that our forefathers were more right or wrong, it is that by now we should not have purged what was more right with petty grievances for what we feel is right, or subsequently having lied to ourselves for not defending what is more right)

forgive me for sounding ignorant and aggressive, that's not my intention. I may come across as ill informed, but if we were face to face we'd have a good ol chat on where we stand on all these issues. I'm gonna post this crap-roll regardless of the backlash. I'll try prepare my anus
edit on 2013/9/11 by Jimjolnir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

I don't find anything you posted offensive, or out there.
The U.N. works when all parties agree. When different nations have different agendas the U.N. is useless is why I said that it is a joke.

There is probably always a better approach on every imaginable situation. Their is only so much time we have . Dealing with problems with the information we have now and before its too late. That is all we have. History will judge and you can see doing nothing is not something that will be remembered.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
sure, we may be double played... but would you rather be double played so that someone gains superiority in the world or have thousands of lives in your hands?

When we decide not to attack, we should take into consideration the possible repercussions. There are other ways to stop this though. UN advisors, turning in of chemical weapons or sanctions... Sure they would have different effects, but they're still definitely better than direct military intervention.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Interesting little story. I have one as well, when I was about 5 or such years old. Back in the old country, in school we had this kids book, I dont remember what it was about now, but it had a bunch of parables and stories in it.

One of which it showed a series of cartoon like pictures kind of like a comic book. One of the stories/parables it had a drawing of two chickens spotting a worm. The first chicken runs up and pecks it and grabs it, in the next scene the other chicken grabs the other end of it and they have a tussle back and forth, they continue to fight and eventually drop the worm as they tussle. In the last scene you see another chicken calmly come by and pick up and gobble the worm while in the background the first two chickens are still butting heads.

After all the drawings at the bottom you had a short sentence which was supposed to convey the whole meaning or riddle of the picture story's. On this one it literally was like a few sentences long, and from what I remember, it roughly comes out to be translated in English as "when two fight, its usually the third one who wins"
But ya there were a bunch of other such stories in the book, I cant really remember them now.
edit on 11-9-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SexNinja

Definitely. I think, in short what we all want is for the right decision to be made..
I dunno, the intentions are always made to seem fair, but we war for more than the battle itself.
Action needs to be taken, but to what degree.

it's a bitova scary ride watching this

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join