It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Girl Seeks Canadian Husband/Citizenship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I guess people are now willing to do anything to leave since Bush is set to be in office another 4 years. Interesting choice, but I can't say the method is that great.

I waited four years for us to get Bush out of office. It's not looking good.

If you are a Canadian man with generally good morals but also a willingness to help out an American girl in dire need of a new North American citizenship, you may be perfect for this request...

Oh well, people will do what they feel they must...

I am a good cook, fun-loving, and I enjoy lots of Canadian things like hockey, Labatt's and bears.

You can see the rest here here.

Easy Intrepid!

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Geeez, She will have to go to Re Education class. Words like "eh" and the like have to be second nature to live up North eh?

WOnder if she wil leave in 4 years if she likes the net President???

[edit on 11/13/04 by FredT]

JAK

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is, I've been willing to marry a Canadian man in return citizenship for years.

Easy Intrepid!

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
the sooner all you lefties and librals leave the us and move someplace else the sooner we stop picking up the tab for your treasonous asses.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cs2112
the sooner all you lefties and librals leave the us and move someplace else the sooner we stop picking up the tab for your treasonous asses.

Jawohl!!! Sieg heil!!!

By the way, send a nice leftish girl to me here in Europe, need one right now.

[edit on 13-11-2004 by Kollapse]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
1. The Government Planned sept 11 killed it's own people to invade the middleast.
2. Invaded two nations and claim it was a war on terrorism (truth imperialism).
3. Rigged the election's to give the people an illusion the presidant was relected.
4. The media is controled and the people must fall in line with the men of power in the US.

If this true, thats when you have people wanting to leave the US. Which seems to be the case,

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
American man and american woman, looking for nice clean canadian woman, to have alife together away from BUSHES.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
She just sounds like the typical leftist slut that has been to bed with anything that would have her so she needs fresh "meat".

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
When I tried the link, it says the post was removed.

You don't suppose it was Mary Cheney do you?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellbunny
When I tried the link, it says the post was removed.

It just worked when I ckicked on it.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Lots more where she came from.

www.marryanamerican.ca...

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
She just sounds like the typical leftist slut that has been to bed with anything that would have her so she needs fresh "meat".

Awww...was someone dumped by their girlfriend lately?

That post was disgusting! Why isn't this troll banned yet? (That wasn't his first woman-hating post btw)

[edit on 11/13/2004 by Lecky]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
I don't see what the big deal is, I've been willing to marry a Canadian man in return citizenship for years

me to JAK! me to!....lol.....my desire stems from being raised in Ketchican Alaska and being in LOVE with BC though......and Ive ALWAYS wanted to live there, not just cuz Bush won.....thats just extra incentive for me

LMAO thanx SMATS.....I just added THAT link to my favs......I gotta make a profile now so BYE!

[edit on 13-11-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Nice DrHoracid real classy.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I am a good cook, fun-loving, and I enjoy lots of Canadian things like hockey, Labatt's and bears.

Reminds me of getting set up on a blind date with a friend's cousin:
Me: Is she fat?
He: She has a great personality!
Me: Is she fat?
He: Man, can she cook!
:
:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
She's in it for the healthcare.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wouldn't you be?

Yeah, so I'm single, Canadian, desperate...everything you could ever ask for!

LOL

Ah, the desperation. However, Canada is willing to make teh following proposition to the united states:

We will trade you the population of Alberta and msot fo teh rest fo teh conservative west for your democrats and liberals. Hey, we'll even sweeten the pot- every Albertan you take off our hands, you cna ship us two liberals!

DE

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Someone should put together a Canadian/American dating service.
I wonder how many people would actually sign up.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ByzantineIcon
Someone should put together a Canadian/American dating service.
I wonder how many people would actually sign up.

And when you sign up for our service, you get a free Canadian-to-American spell-checker program!

and msot fo teh rest fo teh conservative

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Wouldn't you be?

Yeah, so I'm single, Canadian, desperate...everything you could ever ask for!

LOL

Ah, the desperation. However, Canada is willing to make teh following proposition to the united states:

We will trade you the population of Alberta and msot fo teh rest fo teh conservative west for your democrats and liberals. Hey, we'll even sweeten the pot- every Albertan you take off our hands, you cna ship us two liberals!

DE

LMBO @ DeusEx
Not that I would ever trade my life here in the states for anything. Like most level headed women, i'll stay put.
Now if there were any dang goodlooking canadians looking to move south...hehehehe send me a message.
BEWARE ima honest southern girl. Rebels are usually not very worried about how they phrase things, just out with it. The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

top topics

join