It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yemen: 8 year old girl dies from internal injuries on wedding night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I try not to judge other cultures, but this is really extreme. How on earth can it be considered culturally acceptable to have sex with an eight year old. This little girl died afterwards from her injuries..

An eight year old bride in Yemen died from internal injuries on her wedding night, bleeding to death after deep vaginal tearing caused by sex with her 40 year old husband. The girl, identified only by the name Rawan, died in Hardh in the governorate of Hajjah in northwestern Yemen, according to a report issued by UPI on Sunday, Sept. 8.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Yuck I wish I hadn't read this. Sorry I don't have much else to say. I only pray they re-enact the "age 17" law after this episode. This is just too disgusting to devote more of my thoughts toward.

By the way, already posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-9-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Judge away. It's absolutely appalling.

Institutionally condoned pedophilia is a blight on our entire species. Cultural relativism can go hang.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
WOWzers.

Now if there was ever a reason to not have sex with kids (minus all the obvious reasons ignored in this country) this would be it.

Immature humans are not meant for breeding, that is why we have this word "immature".

Totally disgusting and something better happen because all this being 'legal', is a complete travesty for world human rights. Not to mention just simply gruesome.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
As mentioned, duplicate thread here.

Thread closed.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Dupe post... found a new bug.
edit on 9/10/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join