It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ntl experts have strong proof images of chemical victims fabricated – Moscow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Russia present its own findings on the Chemical Attack in Syria to the UN human rights conference in Geneva.

The speakers argued that the suspected sarin gas attack near Damascus on August 21 was likely a provocation of the rebel forces and that a military action against the President Bashar Assad government will likely result in civilian casualties and a humanitarian catastrophe affecting the entire region.

rt.com...

Russian evidence included numerous eye witnesses accounts from people in the area. This whole thing is looking more and more like a false flag event to me.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

How hard can it be to determine if it was Sarin used in the attack or not???

Simply obtain one of the body's and perform an autopsy!

Surely Allah won't mind considering the circumstances.

edit on 10-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

andy06shake

How hard can it be to determine if it was Sarin used in the attack or not???

Simply obtain one of the body's and perform an autopsy!

Surely Allah won't mind considering the circumstances.

They're not all Muslims in Syria, my friend.

The more you know ...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

"They're not all Muslims in Syria, my friend."

I did not claim they were all Muslims, however the majority of there populace are indeed of Muslim descent.

And the fact that they are not all Muslims should make obtaining a body for autopsy simpler don't you agree?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I do not think the fact that Sarin was used is an issue in question. Who released the Sarin is a more apt question.. There is a lot conflicting reports. Assad has said he would not kill his own people. He has about a 70% support rate from the people. He just like the West is fighting Muslim extremists. They are not from his country they are being sent in.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

But that's the thing with sarin
You or I could produce sarin at home for about $500 enough for a substantial attack in an enclosed space
Just because sarin was used,this in no way indicates the source of attack.....unless it was by the regime in which case the chemical makeup and quality of the agent would indicate this

But remember the initial reports of agent 15 NOT SARIN ?

Agent 15 ....hmmm..........

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

"I do not think the fact that Sarin was used is an issue in question."

The fact that chemical weapons were used is bad enough. I suppose the type of agent is neither here nor there.

"Who released the Sarin is a more apt question."

Well that's the crux of the problem, was it Assad's government forces or the rebels/insurgents? Or is it even more complicated considering the speculation the Saudi Arabia gave the rebels the chemical agents?

I suspect its rather more complicated myself but I don't think a cruise missile or air strikes is the answer to this particular debacle. Bombs and Missiles dont discriminate anymore than chemical weapons.

"There is a lot conflicting reports. Assad has said he would not kill his own people. He has about a 70% support rate from the people."

I don't know if everyone will see it that way. Assad's responsible for rather a lot more atrocities than this one.

"He just like the West is fighting Muslim extremists."

If that is indeed the case then why do the western nations bar Russia want him out of the picture? Possibly because of their relationship with Saudi Arabia would be my best guess.

"They are not from his country they are being sent in."

Cant argue with that logic since after all they have been called insurgents since the beginning of this mess.

new topics

top topics

join