It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Should Fix There Cameras First

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Again another error in pixels.."image was taken by Front Hazcam: Right B (FHAZ_RIGHT_B) onboard NASA's Mars rover Curiosity on Sol 387 (2013-09-07 16:08:18 UTC). "

Link to the Image

I think they should fix there cameras rather than trying to find any other life.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The camera was more than likely perfectly fine upon launch. But then, you have drastic launch conditions (shaking, buffeting, vibrations, etc...) that sometime jar loose shmutz from inside the spacecraft. Then there's the long spaceflight there, being bombarded with random cosmic rays, micrometeorites, etc..., a fiery re-entry into the Martian atmo (more shaking, buffeting, vibrations, etc...), then a landing, then, lots of fine dust particles blowing around on the surface.

Sometimes, with all that it goes through, I am surprised we get what we do in these missions.
edit on 9/10/2013 by Krakatoa because: Fixed spelling and other fat-finger errors

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Definitely. We should get someone sent to Mars ASAP to fix those cameras. Oh wait...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Nasa: "What a great feat, to be able to view Mars in such quality!"

RocksAreRatsPeople: "ZOMG THE OBVIOOS UFO/DUSTS R STUPID! FIX IT NASa!!!11 Huurrr!!!"

The best part was when no one was able to fly to mars to fix it for the people so disappointed with the whole thing. It was like christmas for little timmy all over again.

edit on 10-9-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HiddenSecrets

Again another error in pixels.

Looks like it .

I think they should fix there cameras rather than trying to find any other life.

The cameras are fine it's the eyes of UFO hunters that have the problem

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Looks like a Tron lightcycle lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
the dust is not looking like the soil of mars that is why I asked.
edit on 08/29/2013 by HiddenSecrets because: (no reason given)

top topics

join