It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Married, Female 8 Years Dies in First Night

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
there should a set of global laws that are governed by a global council.
, mass murder,chemical warfare,public bombings, child welfare, atomic weapons,large environmental
hazards,etc... were its enforced throughout the globe. granted it would take decades,if not longer,
it would be a step in the right direction.
edit on 10-9-2013 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Terrible as it is, they arent gonna change. We here scream all the time about rights of people, either by religion, social or political means...and that they should be able to practice their customs.

"They have a right to....blah blah."

See what happens when you do? Im am so appalled at this story...I think we ought to take the husband and make him bleed internally the same way.

God help those people, and I pray for the little one.
MS

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

bigyin
The wests culture deems 2.1 children as ideal. Many adults have no children at all, presumably their take on life is to have as good a time for yourself as possible and then die .... end. I think thats a selfish outlook, but it's a common option.

In this life I have come to my own opinion that humanity is not evolved enough as a whole for me to want to live here one more life. If I do not want to come back to this place how can I create a child that will be in a place I do not think is fit for myself. From my point of view making a kid to fit a persons life without real regard of all the crap that is going on is for me selfish. Life should be sacred but on this planet it is more of a prison sentence for some.

Idiocracy comes to mind as an example on what is going on.
www.imdb.com...
edit on 10-9-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's not the first time i heard this story nor will it be the last obviously. But honestly, as a father of a beautiful 5 yr old, you would have a better chance seeing God personally then you would see me letting someone do that to my girl. In fact the things i would do to that low life can't be expressed here for violation of T&C.

Beyond that, I'm too disgusted to comment.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

zigoapex
there should a set of global laws that are governed by a global council.
, mass murder,chemical warfare,public bombings, child welfare, atomic weapons,large environmental
hazards,etc... were its enforced throughout the globe. granted it would take decades,if not longer,
it would be a step in the right direction.
edit on 10-9-2013 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

Yes, yes just what we need, more government oversight, because god forbid we get off our #ing asses and regulate # ourselves. Nah, lets have a global council, a few nations might need veto status of course....you know, for those one off times where forgoing a child's welfare for financial gain is in the nations interest. Excuse me why I

edit on 10-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

And furthermore, if our nation heads gave two flying #s about "what's right" then they wouldn't isolate their attacks to nations that chose to oppose the US dollar and instead attack nations with the WORST human rights violations like Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and yes good old USA. Have you checked prison counts in the US lately?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

alienreality
reply to post by goou111

That hits the nail on the head, their culture is sick.. The men are all animals over there and they are taught to be that way because "their culture is sick" So totally true..

So on his wedding night what does the animal do? he brutalizes his new bride and it kills her.. This animal should be shot in the back of the head.

In like 5,000 years, these idiots over there have never progressed one tiny bit! They are barbarians, (the men anyways).. The women are dominated and treated as property.. And American political figures prop up their leaders over in the Mideast just for oil deals.

edit on 10-9-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by douggie60

Even in the animal world they know when the right time and age I guess for breeding, so these people are below animal level.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

The internet and freedom to access information needs to be available to the entire world period.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by douggie60

I know my post was over simplifying but this come on....

You can't blame these types of behaviors on "all" Muslims. That is just stupid. It even said in the article that it was a tribe. Most ME countries central government doesn't expand across the whole country. Similar to our Wild West in the US. If corrupt governments weren't installed or propped up by my government many of these laws would change. And in fact most have accept for lawless regions, tribal areas, etc.

There was a time not long ago Damascus was beautiful. There was a time a bit a go when Afghanistan was beautiful. Iran is very beautiful now not sure for how long though. My point is yes you don't read this crap in the west but like clockwork my cell goes off from Amber alerts so? It's not just them, you know? We got plenty of Perverts ourselves.

Or have we forgotten about people like Seville. Or all them paedophile priests. In fact, maybe that's the problem.....

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

BanTv

I was with you until I read "20". 20?! Some of the people saying no one under 18 should have sex need to understand their opinion is based on their own personal bias.

Hypothetically, if there was an international law dealing with the age of consent (for these cultures) it should/would be 13. That is the line that is clearly, inarguably harmful. I'm not saying I agree with 13 being ok, but we have to leave our own bias and emotions out of it. You couldn't tell a culture who marries children at 8 that they can't have sex until 20. You couldn't even get away with it here.

Different cultures and life experiences lead to different people as well. Some immature, stupid kid who has been spoiled their whole life is not the same as a "kid" (13+) from different circumstances. Under child bearing age though, it's clearly and inarguably physically harmful (potentially).
edit on 10-9-2013 by BanTv because: (no reason given)

There has been a misunderstanding. The poster I was replying to was comparing the failure of young women to breed in the West to the practice of marrying of prepubescent children.

Which is absurd on the face of it, but I decided to address the drawbacks of what he saw as the West's cultural flaws by pointing out that women below the age of 20 have a greater risk of complications during both pregnancy and childbirth.

Childbearing doesn't equal sex. Post-pubescent women are sexual beings, and will behave accordingly. They should be educated, offered protection, and good counsel to avoid making a poor choice in partners.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

ShaithisFerenczy
reply to post by alienreality

The quicker countries that support a sick culture like this are nuked off the map, the better.

While I understand your rage and simplistic solution, I would not like to see any innocent people bear the brunt of a thermonuclear blast.
It is the men and dare I say it, their religion that "permits" their so called culture and behaviour. Let us rid the world of all religion, as it has been the biggest excuse in history to cause pain, suffering and death for the human race in ALL of history.

How any parent can willingly give over their CHILD to a evil paedophile is beyond me. Perhaps nationwide castration would be an solution, followed by a week in a cell with a horny gorilla... yep, that should just about do it.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well, every situation is different and it could be that the parents got involved into something involving debt and giving that child away was the only way to go about it unless they wanted to face lethal repercussions. Either way, it's pretty bad. However different cultures see things differently and I have to agree that children getting involved with older men in tribal communities is a better system than what we have in the west and I'll explain.

Once you hit puberty, that's the age of adulthood in these tribes, and that means that the woman will need a responsible caring man. Obviously their views on equality is different than the west but that doesn't mean it's worse for their lifestyle as they are mostly happy with their life up until someone gets raped and shunned from society. So a 12 year old will date a 22 year old or something, it's pretty common but they go and fool around and do what they want to do because they are ready to settle down. Supposedly from what I've been hearing (form first-experiences) is that they don't have health complications when they get pregnant that young and they are very happy living that lifestyle. Of course, this is tribal and not a western inspired village and it works great for them, but that wouldn't work at all over here.

However, these traditional lifestyles are now being badgered in protest and kids are labeled as "forced to do this" or "forced to do that" but that may just very well be the media talking for dramatic effect. There's no telling what the real story behind this is, but what I can tell you is that in most situations that involved tribal arranged marriages, supposedly it seems to work just fine in Africa. Now, is it the same in India, or some other country? Probably not but I would imagine that there are many that want to live the traditional lifestyle and that's perfectly fine. What isn't fine is when protesters kill innocent children because they disagree with this lifestyle.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
First she looks at least 12 so this looks completely made up. Second aren't we supposed to be invading Yemen? One thing that the powers that be like to do is spread propaganda of child rape by 65 year olds, female activists being killed, virginity checks. They know it will immediately bypass the conscious of all females in the USA, go straight to the reptilian complex and cause them to cry out in anger.

Looks like total propaganda. There are plenty of countries where this happens for real (south america) and I haven't heard of anyone dying of internal bleeding. Last time I checked child brides didn't go to live with their husbands until they came of age. This is an arranged marriage ceremony. Read between the lines people. I don't believe anything from the MSM anymore after the blatant propaganda they have pushed since 9/11.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Islam: The religion of paedos.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

MisterMahound
Islam: The religion of paedos.

I don't see how that's a useful contribution since there's no evidence to suggest the such. I could just as easily suggest that Christianity is the same because of the whole catholic priest scandals. Also, as much argument as there is between pedo vs paedo (the latter may be lover of feet as some may argue), the girl doesn't seem to be 8 and at least 11 and above. Therefore the proper term for it would be Hebephilia which is not as bad as it is welcomed in many non-westernized cultures, which is what this topic revolves around. The age difference is key to propaganda and what better way to create a martyr than to use what Americans defend the most (apparently), children.

I would like to request that you take some time to analyze the situation more carefully and the politics that it is surrounded by before making radical accusations such as labeling Islam a "religion of paedos" because even though you may be quick to blame Islam on anything, you don't seem to want to think outside the little box that you live in. I'm in no way supporting the act of Hebephilia through western customs, I'm merely pointing out cultural differences and the timing of this event to be rather drastic to warrant an open investigation surrounding its events.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I, for the life of me, can not begin to understand how anyone, man or woman, should could or would want to have sex with an 8 year old. Where does a desire like that come from? Is it taught or is it innate? Truly bizarre. And definitely wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Faust100f

Actually, the quote I posted from the article named India with the highest % of child brides and they're Hindu not Moslem.

I was also surprised at the %s in South America.

I too would like to see more outreach to these nations. Not necessarily in favor of bombing everyone as you suggested but then again, I'm not easily frightened.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FindingMyself
This is a human rights issue. It's WRONG. It's murder.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

I must admit my original comment was a tad over the top, my apologies, call it a knee jerk reaction if you will. And yes, i am full of hate for my "fellow" man, and i freely admit that and will never deny it.

At least i'm honest enough to admit it though, right?

edit on 11-9-2013 by ShaithisFerenczy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by Faust100f

Actually, the quote I posted from the article named India with the highest % of child brides and they're Hindu not Moslem.

I was also surprised at the %s in South America.

I too would like to see more outreach to these nations. Not necessarily in favor of bombing everyone as you suggested but then again, I'm not easily frightened.

Yeah, we could use some work bringing peados in the US to justice when you look at the fact that people do get away with hurting children in this manner right here at home.

This guy needs to be punished... and a lot. The complete disregard for her pain is simply a brutal sexualized murder.

This should not be used as fodder to perpetuate wars where those same kids we talk about protecting get killed.
That makes no sense what so ever.
edit on 11-9-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join