It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about finding your own posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Usually when there are active threads that I'm involved in, that get to be more than a few pages, I'll go into my posts and click on the last one I made, and it will automatically load the page to my last post in that thread. This makes it much easier to get back into the conversation right where I left off, instead of browsing page after page to figure out what part of the thread I have read, and which parts I haven't.

It seems after the switch to the new layout, if I click on my post, it just takes me to the first page in the thread, instead of to my last post like it used to. Is there any way to enable this feature or to change something so it takes you to your last post?

Thanks for any help

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Very funny I am replying to you here. If you are looking for the MY POSTS feature, go to the down arrow on the right of your screen in the toolbar, first in a line with Info and color choices, in a line of three buttons.

Click the arrow, and you will have another toolbar, where your profile is a choice. Choose that, and then your posts will be a choice beyond that....
Tetra

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
1) Click the arrow next to the "logout" tab above.

2) Go to your profile.

3) Click the "posts" icon.

4) You can go directly to the post thusly:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

tetra50
reply to post by James1982

Very funny I am replying to you here. If you are looking for the MY POSTS feature, go to the down arrow on the right of your screen in the toolbar, first in a line with Info and color choices, in a line of three buttons.

Click the arrow, and you will have another toolbar, where your profile is a choice. Choose that, and then your posts will be a choice beyond that....
Tetra

Funny indeed, know that I hold no grudges against people even if we were (are?) arguing in a different thread.

Murgatroid
1) Click the arrow next to the "logout" tab above.

2) Go to your profile.

3) Click the "posts" icon.

4) You can go directly to the post thusly:

Ahhh! Thanks! I was clicking on the title part before and it just sent me to the first page of the post. Clicking on the date part takes me directly to my post.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! I'd give you a star but I guess I can't in this section.
edit on 10-9-2013 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join