It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders trial in allegedly missing Oklahoma City bombing video case.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Judge orders trial in allegedly missing Oklahoma City bombing video case

By Dennis Romboy

SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake attorney who contends the FBI is hiding surveillance video associated with the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing might see his case go trial.

U.S. District Judge Clark Waddoups denied the government's motion to dismiss the case Monday and ordered both sides to prepare for a bench trial. He scheduled a status hearing for Nov. 21, at which a trial date will be set.

"This is a significant ruling," said Jesse Trentadue, who has spent years trying to get the tapes. "There's no doubt that evidence exists. The question then becomes why can't you find it. The obvious answer is you don't want to find it."

At issue is whether the FBI adequately responded to Trentadue's Freedom of Information Act request for footage of Timothy McVeigh parking a truckload of explosives at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building on April 19, 1995.

Judge orders trial in allegedly missing Oklahoma City bombing video case.

A U.S. District Judge has denied a motion to dismiss a case that accuses The FBI of hiding surveillance video of Timothy McVeigh parking the truckbomb at the Murrah Building.If they do indeed have this footage wouldn't they want to play it over and over just to build up the image of the domestic terrorist Bogey man they have been building up for these past few years?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

This story never sat right with me. Having access to classified material back then and glimpsing something that gave a gut feeling.. then reading the blotter about this man, something was fishy for sure.

please take a moment and learn about this man if you haven't before.

Terrance Yeakey

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Probably won't accomplish anything but it would be nice if that who thing could be explored in an honest way and the findings published for all to read.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Quite the tale...Yeakey's, too. Kudo's to Mike and Hans for putting these out there. Starred and flagged!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Hanz! I remember this,they covered it in A Noble Lie. Yeakey clearly found out something out about the bombing why else would they to such lengths to silence him? The investigation should be reopened.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What, if anything would this footage prove or disprove?

I watched a documentary on the OKC bombing not to long ago, apparently there were a bunch of audio tapes McVeigh made before his execution.

It was pretty good, does anyone know what I'm talking about? I found it on Netflix...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Yep, I saw part of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

MystikMushroom
What, if anything would this footage prove or disprove?

I watched a documentary on the OKC bombing not to long ago, apparently there were a bunch of audio tapes McVeigh made before his execution.

It was pretty good, does anyone know what I'm talking about? I found it on Netflix...

Um really? It would prove that mcveigh didn't park the bomb that blew up the fed building. And that intact it was blown up from the inside.

Therefore shattering the official story and shining a light on the blood sucking vampire running this planet and maybe country from the shadows

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I had a radio show at the time on a fairly decent sized 50k watt station that was bought out by Cumulus. I was covering this bombing at the time and getting some heat for it. Somehow my fax went off early in the morning after this happened and I received a fax of the seismic data when the event happened, and I immediately called the gentleman who sent it to me.

He was at some Colorado school that received data covering this area of the country, and I asked him what I was looking at on the fax. He said, "You see those two increases in activity that are about a ten seconds apart?" I said, "Yeh, what's it mean" and he said, it recorded two events that happened at the time of the bombing in the area meaning in his opinion it was not one bomb! I thanked him, and asked if I could contact him again if I had more questions.

About a half hour went by, and I decided to try to get him on my show and called him back. He answered, and said his name. I told him who I was and that I'd like to ask him some more questions and he got flustered, said, "I don't know what you are talking about!" and hung up.

I don't know what happened in those 30 minutes, but it seemed someone scared him. I then contacted General Partin and interviewed him on my show. He explained that in his over 20 years of experience as an expert in the military on bombs, detonation cord etc and the layout of that building that there as zero chance that truck bomb caused it because of how the columns behind the building were taken out while some in front that should have taken the larger part of the blast and were not the reinforced columns that were behind them still stood.

In his opinion, it was obviously a job that required wrapping the det cord around those columns and cutting them off and he said he had gotten samples from the rubble and it tested positive for military grade detonation cord.

I wish I had a tape of that interview, but there are other interviews available from him where he explains this. If those undisclosed videos would be released, I believe they would clearly show two explosions if what I was given was true, and I would love to see them.

Great find on this trial data, I will watch it closely.

There is a pretty interesting older thread on this event here
edit on 11-9-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Another informative/enlightening read on the subject is a book written by McVeigh's lawyer, titled "Others Unknown".

I have the DVD of "A Noble Lie" and it has some pretty damning stuff in it. Worth looking into as the bombing seemed to be the opening act for 9/11. I remember that day and the first thing the alphabet groups did was start cracking down on militias....before Mcveigh was caught, before there was any information about who might have done it (or whether the perpetrators were involved in militias).

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

We have had several trial runs and tests of the American people as to what we will swallow and believe. Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma City, 9/11, and more recently the shootings that don't add up. If people will stop and look at the evidence. People will see things don't add up especially people being able to breath in the environment where that kind of bomb blows up. Their eyes and lungs burn if it's a real fertilizer / fuel bomb, and they had to keep increasing the amount of fertilizer used to actually bring down the building!

Remember what was waiting after Waco and Oklahoma city bombings? Why the BATF needed more funding and the patriot act needed to be passed. We had a very active local militia here that was regularly visited by the FBI. Many peoples lives were destroyed and the militia movement went quiet.

No video of the bombing in Oklahoma city, no video of 9/11 at the Pentagon showing a plane hitting it. Evidence quickly destroyed and carted off, and yes the many dead witnesses. If American's can't see they are being lied to, don't care if they are being lied to, then it truly is over and we might as well get used to licking our rulers boots.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Yes I believe that our beloved government regularly sends up "weather balloons" to check the mood of the masses and see just how much they can get away with. Apparently they can get away with quite a bit. They just keep recycling tyranny. The day of the bombing the news was non-stop coverage of the event and rescue attempts. There was one bomb expert who, early on, said that it didn't matter how much fertilizer was used or how big a truck was used, it was not physically possible to obtain that directional blast to the Murrah Building. His opinion was not asked for nor was he seen or interviewed again on the non-stop news of the event. Television is called "programming" for a reason.

There are several discrepancies in the official report and the evidence. There are many "logic" errors as well. Too many things don't add up.

edit on 11-9-2013 by whitewave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Who knows if anything will come of this but it's long overdue. We can only hope something useful comes of this but I won't hold my breath.

Now if we could only get a judge to get the FBI to give up numerous videos confiscated on 9/11. Wishful thinking, I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is seriously #ed up. This is just like living JFK once again.
Witnesses die of a heart attack and they're perfectly healthy.
Witnesses disappear without reason what so ever.
Witnesses commit suicide with their left hand when they are right handed.
The list is becoming endless(again).

R.I.P Sgt Yeardley.
A fine man.
A patriot.
A man who did not believe his government and would not be spoonfed lies.
A man who went above and beyond the call of duty.

We have seen this before.

If they can whack a president and nobody goes to trial, what hope have the family of a fine, upstanding American who sought to bring the truth to the light.

Winston Churchill said -

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

THE MAN HAD BALLS...respect where respect is due.

edit on 14-9-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
We have movement:UPDATE #2 11/21/2013 at 5:36 p.m. Central: Judge Clark Waddoups has set May 5, 2014, as the date on which the next Oklahoma City Bombing trial will begin in the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, Central Division. The trial will begin at 8:30 a.m. local time and is expected to last three days. Details about the trial are in the article below.

OKC bombing trail'14

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Thank you mike and the other contributors here.

I took some time off the site for a few months so didn't see this thread until now. I am extremely happy to hear that a trial will go forward next year to find out about the denial of FOI request for footage by the FBI.

One thing that worries me though, is that perhaps this is a set up, so the FBI can have altered/fake footage handed over and say, see, nothing to see here, you should trust in us. I know, I shouldn't be so skeptical when it comes to government agencies... but I don't trust many people/organizations, forgive me for that.

A parting note: Thank you to the user which brought up the Terrance Yeakey site. I didn't hear of this man until now and I am grateful his story has been shared. I remember just before McVeigh was executed watching a lot of documentaries in the lead up to the execution, regarding Oklahoma and I thought it was pretty odd (to my skeptical teenage self) that one lone man could hcause that much carnage with a truck. Terrance Yeakey gives more justification for that skepticism.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Can't wait. What do they need to cover up? Why can't they simply show the guy getting out of the truck if that's what happened? Trying to hide it proves they are lying. In a court of law if you try and hide evidence it proves guilt. So why doesn't that apply the government? If I committed a crime and tried to hide clothing I was wearing that proves guilt in any court in America.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
You would think the Justice Department and FBI would be falling all over themselves wanting to release these videos.What can be more incriminating then seeing McVeigh leaving the truck bomb a few minutes before it blew? What better way to shut the critics up for good?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
As Bob Bowman wondered, if they have nothing to hide, why do they hide everything?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ten reasons why not to believe the government version -
THE OKC TOP TEN

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join