It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 years

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Patriot Day
is now today....

what are you doing to celebrate?

xpress your freedom...or desire to keep it?

x

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I remember the day well, I was pregnant and it was an odd day from the start. I had also recently been at WTC and have a photo standing beside the WTC 7 logo on the building, and had also recently been on a plane that had a very odd occurence where it was literally super close to one of the twin towers and two fighter jets appeared, right beside us, I literally seen the pilots face and hand gesture, as close to the wing as could be. The flight attendant came rushing round closing all the shutters on the windows and men were shouting and rushing towards the cockpit. It was an Air India flight and I couldn't understand their words. I recall looking at my then boyfriend and saying ''it was nice knowing you'' as I seen the glass windows of a twin tower as close as you could imagine getting nearer and nearer.

My life hasn't been the same since, all sorts of things have happened since then and I feel a lot wiser and aware of the actual things happening in the world, the truth essentially.

Yesterday I bought a lottery ticket and the two 'lucky stars' are 9 11, maybe just a coincidence, but if it is then my life has had many odd ''coincidences''.

edit on 11-9-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join