It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 years

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So it's been twelve years now.

Is your life any better? Do you feel more secure and safe? Do you feel as If the creation of the department of homeland security was a good thing? Do you feel as if the people who died on 9/11 found justice? Do you think if 9/11 hadn't happened we would be better off?

Today's 9/10.

Can you remember 9/10?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

txinfidel

Is your life any better? Do you feel more secure and safe? Do you feel as If the creation of the department of homeland security was a good thing? Do you feel as if the people who died on 9/11 found justice? Do you think if 9/11 hadn't happened we would be better off?

Today's 9/10.

Can you remember 9/10?

No to all except we would have been much better of without the false flag 9/11. Quite frankly the last 12 years have steadily gone downhill so badly it has become the worst time I can ever remember. Almost all the things that made America a wonderful place have been destroyed.

This place sucks now and it doesn't appear to be getting better.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

i am sory for your feel mr.txinfidel..
dot let your heart go down find justice there..pray to God, He will make a justice for you..

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Shouldn't we hold our government accountable?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ill put in:

Were still here.

World domination by an extremist religious group hasn't happened.

JIHAD will go on...and on.

Long live the religion of peace....yay islam...your holyday is coming up...what kinda fireworks do ya have in store for us this year?

I'd like to list all the 9/11 main attractions....but I CAN'T so..here's the wiki :

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-9-2013 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

txinfidel
Do you feel as if the people who died on 9/11 found justice?

I hope this one happens and certain war criminals go to jail.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Do you folks feel, maybe the people responsible will never go to jail?

Do you feel As if the us government has been complicit and furthered the goals of the terrorists.

Do you feel as if those responsible will never receive justice?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

We should but I seriously doubt that has a snowballs chance short of a bloody civil war. Regardless of all the talk I do not believe there's much chance of that happening. Corruption and greed have sunk this republic and I doubt any of us will see the like again. I've lived in two countries that were under full fledged dictatorships and the US in now worse.

Don't get me wrong I'm willing to stand shoulder to shoulder on this but America has been neutered. With a majority dumbed down by a pathetic education system and people glued to reality TV and their dumbphones it's not looking good.

Edit - The main criminals will never be held responsible.
edit on 9-9-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Why shouldn't we hold them responsible for aiding the enemy at least?

Today Assad did interviews with American journalists, it reminded me that if he was a real target he could have easily been taken out.

But no, he's a mouthpiece just like Obama and Kerry and everyone else.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm worried that another terrorist attack is going to happen tomorrow. It's been 12 years since the attack and the number 12 seems to be a pretty important number when it comes to the occult and religion.

That along with the American public being largely against attacking Syria makes me think a false flag will happen to rally support of the war they're trying to create. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling. Sorry about going a bit off-topic, but your thread title made me think of that.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

No. I cry more.

I miss life before sept. 11, 2001.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
12 long and bloody years 1.5 million dead plus many more birth defects and a poisoned middle east but do not forget the price of oil NEVER went back down to $29 a barrel or the price of a home that went up 4x as well

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

txinfidel

Today's 9/10.

Can you remember 9/10?

No, I don't feel any better. Don't think anyone does.. really.
No, I dont' feel any more secure or safe, but even beofre that, though I didn't know a whole lot, then, I still didn't feel any better. Perhaps that was simply that I might not have outright recognized beyond a certain level, but intuitively, I knew no one was any safer......

No one has found justice , IMHO. The people that died...at this point? They died in vain. Hate to say that, truly, but they did, for what has changed and what have we learned or changed as a result of their deaths, that has prevented more death? Or is it that it prevented more death, via more security, but our quality of life has been nullfied? And no, is the answer...but know why: and this is the most instructive thing I have to say: You couldn't nullify then what was already nullfied, for that is part of why and how it took place.

Our lives already had no value. For it was staged, planned.....and what I've already stated, shows that my conclusions: our lives have no value.....was already true, to plan something like that, and watch, publically, people jumping to their deaths, rather than try to survife the unsurviveable.....

Yes, It is 9/11...

And yes, it's still the same tragedy, no matter what....
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gotya

We all cry or need to cry.

For twelve years the us gov has become complicite with 9/11 and nothing has been done to solve it. The government has only obstructed the situation and made it worse.

I cry for my children.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Yes things were way better for those of us that remember.

While tech and smartphones are also to blame we need to remember a time when things were peaceful and simple.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I remember the day before.

Found out I was having a son. I watched the news the next morning, and saw cowards kill many innocent people.

Never Forget.

How can you?

S&F

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

txinfidel
reply to post by geobro

Yes things were way better for those of us that remember.

While tech and smartphones are also to blame we need to remember a time when things were peaceful and simple.
go to a old thread called 9-11 my personal story 10 years on look at page 7 top story notice the TIME and look at my story on p17 ??

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I feel your pain everyday and I share that with you.

I had a better response lined up but then I remembered, we are all brothers and sisters here. I want all of you to know that I will never turn my back in the face of tyranny. I am willing to die for each and every one of you who will stand up against tyranny.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

sonnny1
I remember the day before.

Found out I was having a son. I watched the news the next morning, and saw cowards kill many innocent people.

Never Forget.

How can you?

S&F

Let's not go there, shall we, sonny1? For many could say the very same to you....
Have you gone on, raised your child....and how can you? Whom, really, are you speaking to, for what you accuse you are guilty of, as well.....

This is called "being human....." Judge not, lest we find ourselves judged.

Tetra50
ETAL: I sincerely hope your life is good, despite all that suffering. Are you asking that question in your post our of your guilt that it may be, regardless......

A hard truth, but a truth, nonetheless
and then you lash out at the rest of us.....?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Things have gotten progressively worse. The NWO has destroyed an entire generation and taken us to the brink of a world war, why?

Money, global dominance, control, power...

But there is some hope.

Large segments of our population, inspired by Ron Paul, alternative media, the internet, sites like ATS, people like Alex Jones, have begun to awaken.

As we speak, Architects and Engineers are launching a global advertising campaign in a quest to expose the ridiculousness of the official story.

edit on 10-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join