It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad on Charlie Rose - NO WAY the MSM story is correct!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have spent the last 20 minutes watching Assad be interviewed on Charlie Rose and I can unequivocally say that this man has not used chemical weapons on his own people. No way, no how. I am interested in hearing the opinion of anyone here who also may have seen this interview. Does this look like the person that washington is painting as a dangerous man who chem attached his own people?

Ill upload the video when it becomes available. Sorry for the lack of media, could not find the video yet.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

oldmeatwad
I have spent the last 20 minutes watching Assad be interviewed on Charlie Rose and I can unequivocally say that this man has not used chemical weapons on his own people. No way, no how. I am interested in hearing the opinion of anyone here who also may have seen this interview. Does this look like the person that washington is painting as a dangerous man who chem attached his own people?

Ill upload the video when it becomes available. Sorry for the lack of media, could not find the video yet.

So, then you are admitting that you have been brainwashed by the mainstream media? Make up your own mind on the man's deeds, not what he spews out in an interview.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Of course he didn't.
But that won't stop us from moving in and creating a non secular country in the aftermath.
Whatever it takes to protect our oil market and thus our grip on the word economy.
Orherwise, without the petro dollar, we gotta start paying off our debts with something else.
What's wrong, you don't like getting a new iPhone every year?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Catacomb

Anyway possible that you could maybe rephrase that so I get it? Not sure what I'm missing, it just all seems ...Backwards to the OP's post.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I watched this interview as well.
I used to respect Charlie Rose, but in this interview he had a script and an agenda and it was painfully obvious.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Catacomb

oldmeatwad

So, then you are admitting that you have been brainwashed by the mainstream media? Make up your own mind on the man's deeds, not what he spews out in an interview.

LOL BURN !

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
At first I thought he did and then I say he didn't but now I just don't know anymore. Its mentally draining.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Great interview. Assad comes off as a very clever, level headed guy who actually knows what's going down in Syria.

I find it hilarious that the US are funding al Qaeda to try and overthrow him, I bet they reckon once he's overthrown they can overpower the rebels and install whoever they like...all that needs to happen is taking down Assad first, at any means, even funding al Qaeda...the dudes apparently behind 9/11...who they were looking for in afghanistan...and Iraq...and Pakistan...

It's just mind blowing to me...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Ahmose
This?

Yes thats the one. Here is the link to the promo:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

sir_slide
Great interview. Assad comes off as a very clever, level headed guy who actually knows what's going down in Syria.

John Wayne Gacey and Jefferey Dahmer were "very clever, level headed guy(s)" right up until the point they had a private moment with you.

It confuses me when people place so much faith in how they "feel" about professional maniacs.

Ever see other world leaders speak in public? Edi Amin...Great public speaker...he also ate people, Sadam Hussien? On and on the list goes...

Yes, life would be easier if these guys appeared like boogey men, but the average sociopath does not.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Here is the full interview, unedited - WORTH THE WATCH!

Part 1

Part 2

I consider myself a pretty good judge of character, and based on this interview - my instinct/intuition tells me that Assad is a hell of a lot more sincere and intelligent than Obama - by miles. If I had the choice to vote between Obama and Assad, most definitely Assad has my vote.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Assad airstriked Charlie Rose.

new topics

top topics

join