It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probable False flag (Sept 16th to 28th) Emergency systems, Grid Shutdown.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There has been some gut motives stirring about with me; ..

I don't normally come to point out flaws or predict an assumption - But there has been many "joints" in the ball that have lead me too believe other-something unpredictable and suddenly. Over the last 2 weeks with the events more worsening over in Fukashima and with the "War" outbreak - Friends and those close whom are not even or where aware until more recently coming out and with questions of their safety and there families safety..

Well, In a hinder shell.. A simple google search "Emergency test September" ; You'll notice many "organizations" and bigger company's at practice with Emergency preparations. I know with 9/11 then really boasted the keen of awareness and those of safety.. But now - a decade now, The people are awake... As for me living in Canada I first noticed environmental effects the following Saturday - After a rain fall - The air tasted mentally ; And as well copper turning green, and power lines have been "smoking" with a yellow/green glow. Makes me think of the radiated rain.

With a Treat with China, and there "EMP Weapons" - More recently being discussed. Now the main thing - Thinking with all the "emergency prep work" and "system grid testing" just all in a shell sounds interesting.

First most the amount of strain it will cause too the grids and reliability in its-self. Will they turn back on, after a force system shut-down? Is the public fully aware? Is the public fully aware of the emergency test systems this month for September.. ? I question a lot of this... This lapps in time.. With the War, The Environment and Radiation talks, and at home, north America - Playing with something that was never broken too begin with...

offgridsurvival.com... n/

emergencyemail.org...

www.nti.org... resiliency-us-electric-grid/

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

not sure.
edit on 9-9-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Looks like one of the links went dead just shortly after posting...

To re-collaborate its known as a simulated event, called "GridEx 2."

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Y3K89
There has been some gut motives stirring about with me; ..

I don't normally come to point out flaws or predict an assumption - But there has been many "joints" in the ball that have lead me too believe other-something unpredictable and suddenly. Over the last 2 weeks with the events more worsening over in Fukashima and with the "War" outbreak - Friends and those close whom are not even or where aware until more recently coming out and with questions of their safety and there families safety..

Well, In a hinder shell.. A simple google search "Emergency test September" ; You'll notice many "organizations" and bigger company's at practice with Emergency preparations. I know with 9/11 then really boasted the keen of awareness and those of safety.. But now - a decade now, The people are awake... As for me living in Canada I first noticed environmental effects the following Saturday - After a rain fall - The air tasted mentally ; And as well copper turning green, and power lines have been "smoking" with a yellow/green glow. Makes me think of the radiated rain.

With a Treat with China, and there "EMP Weapons" - More recently being discussed. Now the main thing - the Thinking with all the "emergency prep work" and "system grid testing" just all in a shell sounds interesting.

First most the amount of strain it will cause too the grids and reliability in its-self. Will they turn back on, after a force system shut-down? Is the public fully aware? Is the public fully aware of the emergency test systems this month for September.. ? I question a lot of this... This lapps in time.. With the War, The Environment and Radiation talks, and at home, north America - Playing with something that was never broken too begin with...

offgridsurvival.com... n/

emergencyemail.org...

www.nti.org... resiliency-us-electric-grid/

I posted info about world wide grid event in another thread but I don't know how to find it lol. Jist is that have friend with utility company and govt guys came around and had closed doors meetings with owners etc. Apparently there is some worldwide event coming that will take down the grid. They have been brain storming to try and figure a way to harden it. It may also be tied in with the worldwide sound events that have been happening. According to my friend this is real and the utility guys are freaked, he is getting his generator tuned up and putting up gas etc.

Pretty scary, I went three weeks without power in one hurricane and I can tell you society tends to break down during these events. Scary stuff.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Worldwide grid?
There is no such thing.

In regard to the OP: The GRID II exercise will not be "live" exercise. Anymore that GRID I was, in 2011.

edit on 9/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I don't normally nit-pick, but the grammar, spelling and punctuation in your post is so atrocious, it doesn't make any sense at all. Please take a writing class and come back when you can produce a few paragraphs that explains clearly what the dickens you are talking about!

Sorry, but jeez!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
They aren`t going to turn the grid off or physically do anything else with it.The emergency grid preparedness thing is going to be held in a big conference room,it`s going to be a pen and paper think tank game type thing.

The "game" organizers will present different scenarios and the participants will brain storm to come up with solutions based on the real assets, personnel and technology that they have available in their company.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

is this it?

SEA #OPBLACKOUT Linked To Massive Power Grid False Flag!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

It sounds bad - especially on some forums I'm sure. Not to worry though. This is about training exercises, not putting anyone out of service. If something happens before they reinforce it/learn how to deal with it we will all be fine. Our grandparents (well great or great great grandparents) managed without all the modern conveniences. People would adapt until they got it up and going.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Rockerchic4God
I don't normally nit-pick, but the grammar, spelling and punctuation in your post is so atrocious, it doesn't make any sense at all. Please take a writing class and come back when you can produce a few paragraphs that explains clearly what the dickens you are talking about!

Sorry, but jeez!

No, your not just the hand full that has made that clear. I have to admit though.. I can get my point across without using ... These "adoption" ways of communication.. either end .. I say again. The messages was clear.. ( I hope ) ..

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Dianec
reply to post by Y3K89

It sounds bad - especially on some forums I'm sure. Not to worry though. This is about training exercises, not putting anyone out of service. If something happens before they reinforce it/learn how to deal with it we will all be fine. Our grandparents (well great or great great grandparents) managed without all the modern conveniences. People would adapt until they got it up and going.

Adapting is key.

There's so many other ways that " a planned " event.. that will lead to the test of us , our technology. Adapting. .again. Does not have to mean " because they are excessively testing, it will fail or hold'' .. but even unpredictable.. as in with the war... emp weaponry.. and our cosmic forces. .the magnetic structures with our planet, the sun, and the body's around . It would be naive not to think so... Preparation is a big money maker.. but actually emotionally being stable.. that's a whole other field individually

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Y3K89

Rockerchic4God

Sorry, but jeez!

No, your not just the hand full that has made that clear. I have to admit though.. I can get my point across without using ... These "adoption" ways of communication.. either end .. I say again. The messages was clear.. ( I hope ) ..

I am sorry but I have to agree with Rocker. Just exactly what is "adoption" ways of communication, your message is clear that you are either using the iphone or you never learned the basics of writing...it is like dragging fingernails across a blackboard reading your post.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Y3K89
Looks like one of the links went dead just shortly after posting...

To re-collaborate its known as a simulated event, called "GridEx 2."

Let me fix your link don't be so paranoid next time, there was a rational reason.

www.nti.org/gsn/article/massive-drill-planned-test-resilie ncy-us-electric-grid/
edit on 10-9-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by dlbott

Worldwide grid?
There is no such thing.

In regard to the OP: The GRID II exercise will not be "live" exercise. Anymore that GRID I was, in 2011.

edit on 9/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

OK if you want to be anal about it, by worldwide it is meant every grid in the world. That better for you, I mean seriously you knew what was meant. Lol.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by dlbott

is this it?

SEA #OPBLACKOUT Linked To Massive Power Grid False Flag!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All i know is what my friend is saying it appears there is a real event that is coming. I guess they, govt could be pulling one over on everyone but kinda doubt it. I have read similar accounts from around the world from people who work with power grids. At the least build a few Faraday cages to protect what you can. Lol

It appears they are trying in vain to find a way to protect everything, similar to how the military equipment is hardened, but apply it to protect the grid. To be honest it won't take much, are grid is very old, we have not built a new power station in twenty five years.

I don't know what to believe but I believe my friend has no reason to lie to me.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

sure did get that one right naval yard shooting i think we have a prophet here guys .

do you do lottery numbers

top topics

join