It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unity or Separation - which way do you choose to see things and WHY? Which brings more Peace and Joy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
We can argue about this war to keep separation or this control to keep unity, but the question here is "which one is The Truth"?

Let's look at it from an absolute perspective:

Perspective of Separation:

We are all different. We will always have conflicts due to different preferences and different ways of handling things. Unity is a lie. Separation is truth. The body seems whole but it is really a bunch of random atoms making up cells. Even the body itself is separate compared to everyone else. In each moment, sure there is presence - things that are here but there is ALWAYS something that is NOT here. Things are always excluded from this now moment. Ultimately, all of our actions stem from separation, too. We do things to serve our own interests. If we are obeying someone else - it is because we think it is for our own good in the bigger picture. We live in a selfish, isolating, world.

Perspective of Unity:

Ultimately, we are all the same at our core. We will always have unity because at our core we are united. Unity is truth, and separation is just a lie - an illusion. The body is whole, and while everyone may seem separate - humanity as a whole is ONE force. The planets are ONE force. Everything is ONE force called "Reality". We all exist together as ONE in the present moment. Ultimately, all of our actions stem from the concern of The Whole. We are all a part of The Whole and that is why we care for all others. We live in a world that is already ONE and this is becoming more and more apparent.

How do you choose to see things and why? Which way do you thin will bring more peace and happiness? Both seem truth - valid ways of looking at things but which way is the "real" truth and how do you know?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You might be interested in Redemption Alchemy, and the L.I.F.E. Model. It takes a fair amount of effort to develop the theory, would direct you to the books, "Scout Report Volume 1 and 2." (Volume 2 is to be published soon.)

The idea is that darkness is not the absence of light, but rather it is awareness whose will is not aligned with That Unimaginable.

The alchemy then is to transmute this, "Black Oil," into Living Affection through a change of primal will in the Black Sea of Awareness.

If you follow the L.I.F.E. Model in all its nuances to its conclusion, you realize that both separation and unity exist, and the mandate is to transmute awareness into something that can be reconciled back to unity with the Source.

Cheers,

Samuel Rose, author
Scout Report Series

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

They are both the truth.
We are seperate and the same all at the same time.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

We should Unite so we don't lose the choice to be separate. If we stay separate because of the obvious manipulation that THE POWERS THAT BE spoon feed us, we will lose the rights of all conscious beings to do what we want, when we want, which is happening slowly as we write these threads and even before then. We should Unite so Separation is a choice, not an ORDER.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Ultimately, we are all the same at our core. We will always have unity because at our core we are united. Unity is truth, and separation is just a lie - an illusion. The body is whole, and while everyone may seem separate - humanity as a whole is ONE force. The planets are ONE force. Everything is ONE force called "Reality". We all exist together as ONE in the present moment. Ultimately, all of our actions stem from the concern of The Whole. We are all a part of The Whole and that is why we care for all others. We live in a world that is already ONE and this is becoming more and more apparent.

How do you know reality is one, instead of say a set of many parts? Is a forest one thing? Or is it a name for many trees?

When someone dies, is the unity broken? How can the whole be whole without that part? How is something united with missing pieces?

How are we the same at our core as Jupiter or the HIV Virus? Because we are in the same reality? Is the sea cucumber the same as a whale because it is in the same ocean?

How is a tree and a golf ball one?

If you were to cut your arm off, why does the arm, as a part of the whole, decompose but you don't? Is this too an illusion?

If separation is an illusion, why can I not get to Pluto? If nothing separates me and Pluto, shouldn't I already be there?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I agree with OneManArmy.

Everything in existence is an interconnected unity from which all emanate from One. However, the unity of One consists of (apparent) separate parts.

Am I a human? Am I Sahabi? Am I the sum total of my organs, muscles, bones, and tissues? Am I the sum total of the elements, atoms, and subatomic particles of my body?

An ocean consists of individual and separate drops of water.

A forest consists of individual and separate trees.

Separation is superficial, while underlying and transcending all is the inescapable unity.

Are we able to name any thing which originated and sustained itself 100% separately from all of existence? I don't think such a thing has ever been discovered,... for all things have a relationship with something else.

Rejoice because of the differences. Have Love and Compassion because of the unity.

Peace

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

DocHolidaze
reply to post by arpgme

We should Unite so we don't lose the choice to be separate. If we stay separate because of the obvious manipulation that THE POWERS THAT BE spoon feed us, we will lose the rights of all conscious beings to do what we want, when we want, which is happening slowly as we write these threads and even before then. We should Unite so Separation is a choice, not an ORDER.

Separation is not an "Order". Order itself required a unity - a collective/unity/group to be controlled.

They want to force us to be united under "their" order - "their" way of doing things.

Staying separate / individual is not what they call "chaos".

reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

I said perspective of "Unity" not perspective of "Sameness".

ONE as in all connected as one thing now, not ONE as in having the same exact qualities and being the same thing.

A puzzle is one - but no, all of the pieces are not the "same". But the piece are really "one" because it forms the picture.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

ONE as in all connected as one thing now, not ONE as in having the same exact qualities and being the same thing.

You said this: "Ultimately, we are all the same at our core."

So we are now only same insofar as we exist in the same reality? How can we all be the same at our core, not be separate, yet not be the same thing?

You mentioned separation is an illusion. If separation is an illusion, and nothing separates me and anything else, why am I not on Jupiter?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I wasn't saying Unity OR Separation was truth. I was asking which is more true for THEM.

We do not exist "in" reality. We are reality. That car is reality. That tree is reality. That person walking is reality.

We are all the same at core because we all have inner "space" within ( atoms consist of 99% empty space).

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Permit me to please respond with a musical answer....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You mentioned separation is an illusion. If separation is an illusion, and nothing separates me and anything else, why am I not on Jupiter?

Hello my brethren. I hope you don't mind my humble understandings.

Let us deeply inquire; "What is between me and Jupiter?"

According to time, place, and perspective,... there are an unfathomable amount of relationships upon relationships and interconnections between interconnections between you and Jupiter.

Consider and ponder on 'how' Jupiter came to be. Well, how did Earth come to be? And how did the Sun come to be? Think about it,... the connections and relationships are inescapable, and when we inquire very deeply,... we realize that all emanates from One source.

More practically,... When we touch a table with our hand, on a subatomic level, where does the hand end and the table begin? Do the subatomic particles of your hand interact with the subatomic particles of the table? Are the subatomic particles of your hand in anyway a completely separate and different phenomena than the subatomic particles of the table, i.e., (follow different laws, consisted of different materials)? Now think about all of the matter and energy laying between you and Jupiter. Can we honestly say that we are 100% separate, unconnected, and isolated from Jupiter? Heck, by our knowledge and awareness of Jupiter, and by the very conversation we are having about Jupiter,... the relationships and interconnections are obvious.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I see everything as being connected because we are all parts of the same system. We are all One, and that One is the UNI-verse. We are the universe experiencing itself subjectively from infinite perspectives inside of the One.

Separation is only an illusion, but it is a necessary one. Just as you can't have hot without cold, you cannot have unity without separation or vice versa. As above, so below.
edit on 9-9-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
As for me, the mind boggling, joy, motivational, profoundly inspiring reality that we will be rejoining, or reaching the next level of, depending on whether we merge to antoher walk or rejoin our Self, is INFINITY. It's the platform and nothing ever is boring, nothing stagnates, it is infinite energies/consciousness/frequencies/and variety of all things. Unity, oneness. I experienced it, August 2009. Some energies perhaps coming in, for had headaches, and napped alot, and kept recognizing people, veil lifting. I had this sense that a certain group of us, all sailed in, in diferent decades, saw it as if we were a team parachuting in. We knew each others assignments and for some reason realized who was on target and who wasn't and those that had changed. From a different universe. Anyway, there was more.

I kept stepping into more of me, and at one point, when i flooded in, felt so incredibly lonely, cut off from everyone. It was so foreign and unbearable. So, without a moment of thinking I reached into the collective field of Family and plugged in. It was very short, yet the most wonderful experience of unity, of family, of belonging and being, felt this love and greeting. And realized that this is something I missed the most. A friend told me this was called the Universal Understanding. And that oneness or unity, the connection between one another, able to feel each other's presence, thoughts, joys. But always ourselves.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There will only ever be peace for all if/when we learn to accept and respect the diversity of all.
Decentralised and independent operational bodies are protective mechanisms of nature.
Ignoring natures laws will only lead to suffering.
Unity in diversity is the answer.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

We are all the same at core because we all have inner "space" within ( atoms consist of 99% empty space).

A lack of something, "empty space", is not a property or quality to be shared.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

TheSubversiveOne
reply to post by arpgme

A lack of something, "empty space", is not a property or quality to be shared.

The most real state is the state of nothing.
Nobody wants nothing so it stays a secret.

edit on 10-9-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

There is no such state. No one can want nothing, nor have nothing.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Can we honestly say that we are 100% separate, unconnected, and isolated from Jupiter? Heck, by our knowledge and awareness of Jupiter, and by the very conversation we are having about Jupiter,... the relationships and interconnections are obvious.

separate
adjective |ˈsep(ə)rit|
forming or viewed as a unit apart or by itself: this raises two separate issues | he regards the study of literature as quite separate from life.
• not joined or touching physically: hostels with separate quarters for men and women.
• different; distinct: melt the white and dark chocolate in separate bowls.

Yes; we can honestly say that we are 100% separate. If Jupiter disappeared tomorrow, we would be none-the-wiser until we looked, because we are in no way connected to it.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

TheSubversiveOne
reply to post by Itisnowagain

There is no such state. No one can want nothing, nor have nothing.

Did you watch the video? It may help clarify 'nothing'.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

TheSubversiveOne

Yes; we can honestly say that we are 100% separate. If Jupiter disappeared tomorrow, we would be none-the-wiser until we looked, because we are in no way connected to it.

Are you ever separate from the environment?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join