It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ray McGovern: 'CIA fabricated evidence to lure US into war with Syria'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The intelligence gathered against Syria’s Assad was manufactured by elements within the spy community in order to mislead the US President to take punitive action, Ray McGovern, a veteran CIA analyst, told RT.

McGovern was among the signatories to the letter from veteran intelligence professionals to Obama, warning the US president that Assad is not responsible for the chemical attack, and that “CIA Director John Brennan is perpetrating a pre-Iraq-War-type fraud on members of Congress, the media, [and] the public.”

Full story

Love Ray McGovern, but how does he know that "CIA fabricated evidence"? Does he has evidence of this?
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if it's true, sadly

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

Would be a bombshell if it turns out to be true.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

kloejen

The intelligence gathered against Syria’s Assad was manufactured by elements within the spy community in order to mislead the US President to take punitive action, Ray McGovern, a veteran CIA analyst, told RT.

McGovern was among the signatories to the letter from veteran intelligence professionals to Obama, warning the US president that Assad is not responsible for the chemical attack, and that “CIA Director John Brennan is perpetrating a pre-Iraq-War-type fraud on members of Congress, the media, [and] the public.”

Full story

Love Ray McGovern, but how does he know that "CIA fabricated evidence"? Does he has evidence of this?
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if it's true, sadly

There was a thread about that letter when it first "emerged." Everyone here said, those retired agents don't know nothin'. Huh. LOL

Yeah, I'm afraid they really do know quite a lot, IMHO, and they are retired, and so, can now speak...

For when you are in rank, so to speak, you cannot speak about anything, but just knuckle down and do your job, despite any consequences you see happening. Brings to mind a Train wreck poster I've been trying to find the image of, with the train going over a cliff, and the men in tophats standing around saying, "Oh, Sh@#t"

Just want to say, sometimes those who blow that whistle may not have "evidence" they can give you and remain among the living. This, however, should not categorically dispute or provide disregardence of what they have to add to the present equation. In other words: Many of us know quite a bit, with or without documentation of what we know.....

That fact, however, does not always signify what we know and relate is BS.
JMHO
and life experience.
Tetra50

join