It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUTH IS TRUTH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The word is spreading only time will tell if it is to late to save America.

www.michnews.com...

TRUTH IS TRUTH: ISLAM IS THE THREATENING LIE

By J. Grant Swank, Jr.
MichNews.com
Nov 9, 2004

....The truth about the Islam lie is that if Americans embrace the Muslim religion as a religion among others, one to be tolerated because that�s the American way, it will not be long until Islam will take over America. That will then prove most painfully that the American naivete bowed down to killers international. In other words, Muslims don�t care a twit about the nice American way; they are commissioned by Allah to wipe out America.

Once America comes to that hard truth about Islam, America will put itself in gear to save itself from destruction. Muslim slaughterers wake up each morning to do in the United States, Christians in particular, and all others who sweetly embrace all religious whatevers in the name of "tolerance."....

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This is an odd post because I can't decide whether it's overt threat in itself, like Cheney saying something bad would happen if Kerry were elected. Or, if it's propaganda inspired to convince christians to abandon their views of tolerance and love, even for our enemy. Or whether it's actually written for the Mich militia instead of the MichNews. I don't agree with the doomsday rhetoric.

doctorduh

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I dont believe Christiantiy is suposed to be a suicide cult.You hope for the best but prepare for the worse .Thats the American way .Thats what im worried about

join