It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackout - A Channel 4 Docudrama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone other that us in the UK will be able to view this but here goes anyways.

Blackout - Feature-length 'What-If' drama exploring the effects of a devastating cyber-attack on Britain's national electricity grid.
Drama documentary exploring the effects of a devastating cyber-attack on Britain's national electricity grid, combining fictional scenes with footage recorded during real blackouts

Was on our UK Channel 4 this evening and is available on Channel 4OD - am watching it now.

www.channel4.com...

Will report back with my thoughts once I have watched it but for now, if you have some spare time and am able to view it, please do and share your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Postied already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Bugger, Didn't realise Sorry.

Moderators, please feel free to delete this thread.

Best

Chris

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I watched it and I thought it was very good. I hope a lot of people watched it because I bet loads hadno idea it would pan out like that.

I thought the bit with the generator was very good. It showed that in an urban environment it would be pointless as it attracted unwelcome attention when running which lead upto the guy getting attacked and robbed in his own home.

At least the bit with the two guys breaking out of a lift, nicking cars and eventually blowing up a petrol tanker because of their poor siphoning methods was i thought quite humorous. Turns out they are squaddies who filmed the lift part themselves and uploaded it too youtube where the program saw the clip and hired them.

King

new topics

top topics

join