It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage exorcists who say Harry Potter has corrupted the world head to Britain armed with Bibles and

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Really? How can anyone take what you say seriously when you still believe in the Taxil Hoax and that Masons have some upper echelon controlling them? Can you list these Luciferian Masons who are running the world and that Isiah54 website is a joke, littered with inaccuracies. How in the heack can anyone think the Davinci Code was real and kill themselves from it even you admitted the Priest had mental problems so I'm guessing that's why he killed himself. Blaming a stupid book for someone killing themselves is a cop out especially when 99.9% of people knew wasn't based on real life. Evangelism is for the most part horrible and has put humanity back 10's of years.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We don't want them, take them back!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Night Star

beezzer
Muggles be so hatin'

That made me laugh, but not as much as your signature. LOL

I can't believe anyone would find anything negative to say about the Harry Potter series. It is a wildly imaginative story filled with amazing characters, mystery and whimsy, imagery and eloquence. Some people take religion to extremes and become sort of...well, brain damaged in some way. LOL

And actually, it's a very Christian story - with the over-riding message that love will always triumph over evil. I think Jesus (he who used to turn water into wine and raise the dead) would very much have approved

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Florasaurus

Speak for yourself, they can pay me a visit while they are over...I need someone to exorcise the evil spirits out of me.

On a serious note though, they really want to be careful where they preach while they are over here, some nasty places they don't want to be wandering in to, especially down south.
edit on 10/9/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Can't wait to throw eggs at this lot when they arrive

Absolute jokers

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well as a Christian, I have never heard of this. There is such a thing as witch craft and communicating to fallen spirits, fallen angels, demons, whatever you like to call them, I seen it myself for real, and it can be dangerous.

I find is hard to believe the Harry Potter books would have something like that in it, but I don't know enough about the subject to say for certain.
I reject your attitude that Christians are stupid, well that itself is stupid as most real Christians including myself are well educated and are usually far more intelligent than most atheist who wallow in ignorance.
edit on 10-9-2013 by Kaboose because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2013 by Kaboose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Baddogma

Just wanted to chime in that not everyone in Arizona is this mentally challenged.

Just most of the folks up in Phoenix. In their defense, though, at least they can spell "Phoenix" most of the time.

Oh, forget it... it's a sweltering hotbed of crazy stupid... who am I kidding.

Yep! I deal with the public in AZ and a lot of them are bat$hit crazy!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

woogleuk
reply to post by Florasaurus

Speak for yourself, they can pay me a visit while they are over...exorcise the evil spirits out of me, and I'll exercise t...I'll stop there.

On a serious note though, they really want to be careful where they preach while they are over here, some nasty places they don't want to be wandering in to, especially down south.

Even worse in the Highlands - where unwelcome preachers have been known to be stripped naked and tied to a tree to be left to the ravages of the Highland midge - compared with which the worst level of Hell is a welcome hoiday!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Tylerdurden1

Baddogma

Just wanted to chime in that not everyone in Arizona is this mentally challenged.

Just most of the folks up in Phoenix. In their defense, though, at least they can spell "Phoenix" most of the time.

Oh, forget it... it's a sweltering hotbed of crazy stupid... who am I kidding.

Yep! I deal with the public in AZ and a lot of them are bat$hit crazy!

I can confirm as well. Must be the heat.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BROVIDSdotConn

Should I say the holy prair?

PATER NOSTER

Father Satan,
Save us from sin,
and forgive us like we forgive our debtors,
O' Father Satan,
Your Kingdom will come,
your kingdom will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven
And do not lead us into temtation,
or evil.

LaVeyan is our holy prophet, praised his name shall be. But do not worry, Father Satan is tolerant of all other faiths, as long as it's LaVeyan Satanism.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
America can you PLEASE not send you southen religius nut jobs over to the UK? PLEASE!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In regards to the original post.

I think the only argument of things that "Harry Potter" - the series - has done is that to the unmetered child or adolescent, it has become the source of all reading materials. I'm not saying that reading fiction is a bad thing at all as it can stimulate the imagination, but I am saying that there has to be a good balance that fits in somewhere.

What is really depressing is you can quiz a young person over Harry Potter and Twilight and chances are they'll know most - if not all - of the answers. If you quiz them on simple/common World History they have no ideas as to what the answers are. It's really a depressing state that the youth - at least in the United States - are in. Not all are following that path, but public school districts are making it difficult for students to break that wall.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

But how would these 3 know that these mumbo jumbo spells are real

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I can't wait for them to be laughed right out of the UK I can imagine those 3 fools going on very show that will have them to cry about how mean English people are."We only wanted to save their souls."
It will be fun to watch all the ranting and raving from the religious nuts here in the States.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yeah.. they're hot, but hallaciously dumb. Or smart for getting their 15 minutes. Maybre I should've played dumb to get my 15 minutes, but at 27 I'm still waiting doe thw dignified 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing that they believe what they're saying. They really seem like they're just trolling everyone, which would be hilarious. If not, I have no words...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

yes...me still mad about those conquistador devils killing all the Mayans out of hate.

They thought them had heap big devil and needed killing.

Me better go smokem peace pipe and calm down now.......LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

yes...me still mad about those conquistador devils killing all the Mayans out of hate.

They thought them had heap big devil and needed killing.

Me better go smokem peace pipe and calm down now.......LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nativeshaman

oh no...heap big mistake....for some reason it got posted twice...Ha Ha

Maybe my computer is now taken over by those conquistador devils...he he

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Why are the prettiest always the dumbest? Oh and big shocker, from AZ. The only thing that shocks me more is that they are not from Texas.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join