It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims humanoid encounter at his door, Olympia, WA (with pics and vid)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

GBP/JPY
6 feet tall...unless bending over....

THat was my first thought, the height of the alien. He said that he was 7 feet tall, I believe.
It must be a really big door.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Video is private? Whats up with that?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

In Olympia Wa. If this guy was just telling the story I think he would be more believable based on some of the replies. I do hope the picture guru in here will plug it into his/her software to get some insight. If he was "shape shifting" would this affect photo outcome? It could have been some sick person playing a joke (the strangers with liv Tyler comes to mind), but he describes other things too (waking up with sore ankles after having a dream of being hung by them, etc).

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

The sequence of events reminds me of the scenes from the movie signs. Where aliens are trying to get into the house.. Jiggling door handles, scary aliens, glimpsed through a window.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well, I've heard weirder stories from earnest people.

Good for finding and posting as I love "humanoid" and strange creature stories.

And the first two pics are interesting, regardless of validity.

There are people who love to feel superior by fooling lesser mortals, there are insane folks and there are those lucky or cursed few that seem sane, honest and have seen some eff''d up sights.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
landshark

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Couldn't the guy have opened the door to take a quick picture of it instead of through the window? Geese guy, have a little guts. You sure can't see much in the pictures at the link

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I`d like to second your opinion.
edit on 9/9/2013 by DrMorbius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Cynicaleye
I can't believe you're even posting this.

I cant believe you are this rude to someone who took the time to post something.Why respond at all unless you have something to add.Personally,since I live near Olympia I find this very interesting.Real or not.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The pictures appear genuine and don't look anything like a puppet whatsoever, that is laughable.. Zoomed in quite a ways and see no strings or props holding it up.

A hoax would probably show a little more since a hoaxer would take all the time they need to get the pictures to look just right, and the details the witness tells don't sound like the common hoaxer story. This story just looks to me like it is what the person actually witnessed..

Yes, just my opinion, and I don't just believe every alien encounter story I read, a lot of them that are hoaxes have the hallmarks of a hoax, and I don't get the feeling this one is a hoax.. Just intuition though.

People that just cry foul and call the images blurry blobs obviously do not have a clue how to look at images or evaluate them. Even though these images aren't the greatest, they do appear valid and not of some expensive puppet held up to a glass pane.

Also, the guy did not want his identity disclosed since he is a state employee. Perhaps MUFON will go there and try to investigate this story and maybe set up a sting on it. That would be the next logical step instead of just crying hoax right from the gate. After reading the entire linked info, I see he did finally disclose his name.
edit on 9-9-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

It could be pareidolia but I see it. Those pictures would have been a lot better if this guy knew how to use Windex though...reminds me of "My cousin Vinny"...

In any case, good find, thanks for bringing it up.

Unfortunately, it could be a hoax, a delusion or maybe not... S&F

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
From what I can gather from those pictures, they just seem like blurry shadows. I mean come on, why the minuscule resolution? Do digital cameras even have the ability to take such low resolution shots? They look like thumbnails.
edit on 10-9-2013 by deanNS because: Bad spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Loving the new ATS layout Mods, well done

To the OP, few more people on youtube claim alien contact, have a watch of this one, see what you think.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

This is the clown image which I adjusted curves and bright/contrast a bit to see this thing better.. It really looks like there is a being with it's face up to the glass, and using one long arm to help shield light glare.

In my opinion, I think the photos are legit and not a hoax. Just a gut feeling, and the images themselves haven't been manipulated as far as I can tell using editing software..

Look at how long that right arm is on this thing, and the 3 claws on it's 3 visible fingers...

It looks like there are 2 smaller ones behind him on the left.. creepy stuff ...
edit on 10-9-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

yorkshirelad

A blurry dark blob. Could be anything. End of thread, waste of time, goodbye.

Well... better than a story and a drawing right?? Based on other encounters with more evidence than this one, I also saw this one to provide a little more than the usual walls of text...

I am not saying I consider it real, I wanted to know what would be the explanation behind it if (likely) fake and if anyone has debunked not the 'OMG blob booo OP fake' scoffing. I was actually expecting some analyses...

tracehd1

Hey! Don't let PEOPLE HERE make you feel stupid for what you thought was a valid encounter/ vid ect!!!
Number one... The few post I read beneath your opening thread are just plain rude!!!

They need to remember the smartest people can be conned, ripped off and knocked off their soap box!! I'm sick to death of the know-it-alls who can't respect a thing besides their own best interest which is apparently ego!

They cannot 100% claim it's a hoax by just saying it! They need to give facts and not just crap out of their mouth even if its painfully obvious. I'm sick to death of people being rude and bullies!

I on the other hand appreciate you contributing! Don't let this stop you from doing more of the same.

Huge S&F for your effort in OUR community!! That's why we're here to learn and share. Don't forget that!

That's very nice of you to say. Thank you, I appreciate that.

--------------------

Ok firstly, I posted this to see if there is some actual debunking before it. NOT because I believe it is some creature for sure or because the photoes was so convincing - it is not.

Secondly, I linked you to one at least documented case and similar that perhaps has a reason to be documented unlike the other cases you find by simply 'Google humanoid or reptilian encounters' nonsense.

The Kelly-Hopkinsville Incident, 1955, Family Terrorised By Alleged ET's
www.abovetopsecret.com...

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If such things have happened even once, why is it SO UNBELIAVABLE?

What makes this case more than the usual or at least MORE EFFORT into the hoax if fake

- You get more than one picture, changing angles, there is a video

This excludes Photoshop as NO ONE would bother photoshopping 10+ pictures and a vid??

- There is actual object there whether real or dummy

As some said, it could be a reflection, I can't see what's on the video though

- The object seems to be part of the pictures, it fits perfectly, doesn look like added but the thing may be a puppet or even a poster

From some side I see that it is FLAT - when the angle at which the pictures are taken changed, it looked 2D, Because you would see side of the 'creature' but instead looks like a flat picture on the door.

Now, I could be wrong but that's what it looks like. Hard to say if reflection, at least based on the description of the story... could be a Prankster?

I am not posting this thread as some solid evidence of encounter but as a possible one...
edit on 10-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
A couple issues if they weren't pointed out already.

1.)

I will give you another update when I get to interview Shane on the phone hopefully sometime soon. We would also like to wish Shane luck with his new movie role. Keep us posted Shane we would really like to see the movie when its finished. - See more at: anythingufo.blogspot.cz...

Shocker......

2.) why is the author spamming his own post. I think he does protest too much.

3.) video not working.

4.) all just a big fat waist of time, sorry.
edit on 10-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

ImpactoR

Well... better than a story and a drawing right?? Based on other encounters with more evidence than this one, I also saw this one to provide a little more than the usual walls of text...

I resent that statement. I have a story and my own personal drawings of a sighting, not of physical aliens mind you, that is far more convincing then this article (not to mention mine is actually true).

Nothing wrong with genuine first person accounts with drawings.
(drawings page 2)

My UFO Experience
edit on 10-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
A combination of pareidolia and a reflection of the inside of the lighted room on the glass.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

is there any info debunking this?

Its all there in your OP,

the photos are enough to debunk the story told.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
*Sarcasm Alert*
I must not have pareidolia, because I'm just not seeing it!

END SARCASM.

Seriously, I can't make the connections. I am having trouble "seeing" any depth to these images. To me, it appears to be a combination of reflections, poor lighting, low res images and a grubby window. I'm am not attacking anyone who can see something convincing here, just voicing my opinion. Thanks for sharing OP.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join