It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tricked by Yahweh and Lucifer - people are always looking for some THING or ONE to worship...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
People are always looking to find something to worship. They want to find a true "god" out there to worship. Some try Yahweh, Lucifer, and many other beings. When one doesn't "work out" for them, they try another - or they just keep "faith" as they continued to be used and abused by these beings.

They try to see who rules who and then based on who works for who they call that "the true god". For example, if Lucifer is a double agent secretly working for Yahweh and they believe all "evil" comes from Lucifer, then they will say "Yahweh" is the true god. Or in other religions, if there are many gods but they are under the power of a higher one, they will say that higher god is the true god.

People are always looking for hierarchy and power. They want to worship a god that is at "top" of the other gods. They still have these materialistic cravings but now they are just being materialistic with spiritual beings instead of physical beings.

The true god can never be attacked or harmed in anyway because the true god is unseen and everywhere at once. It is not a "being" some form you can see - to be worshiped. By the way, spirits can transform their appearance in order to trick people - and yes they can lie. If a being can lie and claim to be "The Savior of Mankind" then a being can lie and say they worship "Yahweh", "Lucifer", "Jesus", or whomever, in order to confuse, manipulate, and achieve their goal.

This is just spiritual politics...

The true light is not a light at all, it is not something that can be "pointed" to. This is why some of these people into non-dualism say things like "can the observer be observed". If it is some "THING" you are worshiping then it is not The Ultimate because The Ultimate is not "WITHIN" any space/time continuum. The Ultimate is free and flows through all.

In a garden, the tallest flower says it is god, meanwhile all of the flowers forget about the entire world around them...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Did you know the Scripture states that people will have no excuse for not honoring God....His creation screams to us.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

arpgme
People are always looking to find something to worship. They want to find a true "god" out there to worship. Some try Yahweh, Lucifer, and many other beings. When one doesn't "work out" for them, they try another - or they just keep "faith" as they continued to be used and abused by these beings.

It is understood that many seek to be Guided by some Higher entity or Force here on EA*RTH arpgme. Is this reason for guidance or worship based on some external taught social programing or is it an internally felt need 1 wonders.

arpgme
They try to see who rules who and then based on who works for who they call that "the true god". For example, if Lucifer is a double agent secretly working for Yahweh and they believe all "evil" comes from Lucifer, then they will say "Yahweh" is the true god. Or in other religions, if there are many gods but they are under the power of a higher one, they will say that higher god is the true god.

This appears to be an affect associated with part of the Guided/worship energies seeking TRUTH. And as the truth is searched for interpretations of it can began to get skewed as those who carry it or possess it lose control of it to those who may share mistruths in order to control or subdue a energy group/species in deviant ways...
Therefore 1 must consider is it their fault? If externally taught ignorance to subdue the consciousness or CREATOR Creation energy group/species.

arpgme
People are always looking for hierarchy and power. They want to worship a god that is at "top" of the other gods. They still have these materialistic cravings but now they are just being materialistic with spiritual beings instead of physical beings.

Is it the fault of the taught for being shared ignorance teachings (if that's the case) and if not what is the response to the ignorance taught or how can it be fixed if possible the need to worship if not internally driven higher entities beings energies...

arpgme
The true god can never be attacked or harmed in anyway because the true god is unseen and everywhere at once. It is not a "being" some form you can see - to be worshiped.

Your interpretations of THE who CREATED us/this ALL*

arpgme
In a garden, the tallest flower says it is god, meanwhile all of the flowers forget about the entire world around them...

Like the CREATED forgetting the who CREATED them and where the EXIST in the conscious/physical/metaphysical...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I try to follow a chain of command. The chain of command does not include a church. A church is just a meeting place of people of a kind. I can always ask mother earth to relay my message to god

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

GBP/JPY
reply to post by arpgme

Did you know the Scripture states that people will have no excuse for not honoring God....His creation screams to us.

Which god? Whose "creation" is it really? Which scriptures and how do we know that everything in these scriptures are 100% truth without any type of error?

reply to post by ophiuchus 13

All of these "spirits/entities" claiming to be "gods" are like flowers in the garden claiming to be "in charge". The Ultimate is like the entire world around the flower. A spirit claiming to be "god" is still a spirit and you are spirit too.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
No one realy worships religion, God or Jesus.

Every one worships the law of man. Every one have to worship the law of man. If you dont, You will end up in jail, on the streat or you will be shot by a law enforcer (police).

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
From what I've learned threw the bible and my higher power... God and Jesus are not arrogant... They do not force they're word and a way of life upon you. That is up to you for he gave everyone choice. God/ Jesus are humble! Something people sorely lack in today's world along w/ helping and respecting each other as a team, village.. Ect. We only know one thing now... Whose better then the other. Who is more powerful then the other.

I learned a valuable lesson after I was raped as a teen-ager. Someone had asked.." Why does God let bad things happen?" I never felt God had a hand in that but I did wonder and was told... " God cried right along w/ you" and again... God gave everyone choice.

I'm not so egotistical to think we just are. There is a greater force then myself and if you really let God work in your life.... You'll know what I'm talking about.

Anyways...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I doubt Jesus Christ works for Yahweh since Lucifer is a secret agent for Yahweh and Yahweh admits to creating "peace" and "destruction".

Jesus said he does what his father does and he gives life, and does not come to the world to "condemn".

They quoted bible verses at Jesus saying he is blasphemous , not following the law, and cast out demons in the name of Beelzebub. Jesus said their father is the devil. He believes in Pater Ouranos (Father [of] Heaven).

Jesus also taught different things from Yahweh.

Jesus said mercy triumphs over judgment.

Yahweh said, the wages of sin is death, there is no forgiveness.

Jesus said "turn the other cheek"

Yahweh said "an Eye for an Eye and a tooth for a tooth".

I didn't even want to believe this at first, but when I found out about a dark being that Lucifer and Yahweh had connections with, I knew it had to be true what the Gnostic Christians were saying.

Lucifer and Yahweh are both aligned with "darkness" even though they appear as light. Only Jesus and possibly his "father" is humble.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by tracehd1

I doubt Jesus Christ works for Yahweh since Lucifer is a secret agent for Yahweh and Yahweh admits to creating "peace" and "destruction".

Jesus said he does what his father does and he gives life, and does not come to the world to "condemn".

They quoted bible verses at Jesus saying he is blasphemous , not following the law, and cast out demons in the name of Beelzebub. Jesus said their father is the devil. He believes in Pater Ouranos (Father [of] Heaven).

Jesus also taught different things from Yahweh.

Jesus said mercy triumphs over judgment.

Yahweh said, the wages of sin is death, there is no forgiveness.

Jesus said "turn the other cheek"

Yahweh said "an Eye for an Eye and a tooth for a tooth".

I didn't even want to believe this at first, but when I found out about a dark being that Lucifer and Yahweh had connections with, I knew it had to be true what the Gnostic Christians were saying.

Lucifer and Yahweh are both aligned with "darkness" even though they appear as light. Only Jesus and possibly his "father" is humble.

Pater Ouranos reminds me of Uranus from Greek myth

top topics

join