It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've already BEEN told, folks -- just not how we expected!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hello everyone. It's been a while since I created a thread here at ATS. With the snazzy new look of the site, I thought it would be appropriate to begin the new chapter with an equally snazzy hypothesis.

I believe that we've already been told everything we *need* to know concerning UFO's, Visitors, and things that are generally "Out There" in the Cosmos and "Down Here" on good old Terra Incognito.

Obviously one does not simply come to that conclusion without evidence and a fair bit of critical deduction, so I'll break it down as I understand it:

-- The dissemination of material from Government/Military sources into the Entertainment Industry, although somewhat watered-down at times, is generally correct .. at least as much as CAN be told. Sometimes the best examples are from shows/movies that would be the least likely to be taken seriously or paid much attention to. The one that really cooks it for me (and there are several, but one in particular) was a scene from the Flash Gordon movie (circa 1980) where Max Von Sydow (as Ming the Merciless) uttered the line:

"If we determine that the society we are examining is aware of us .. that society is then considered to be a threat to us", or something to that effect.

That really explains things, at least in my mind -- and poses some really interesting questions.

What it says to me (and forgive me if I read more into it than it actually is) is that:

a) The "Grand Cover-Up" is in fact necessary, but not for the reasons that have been actually stated (such as "religious upheaval" and the like),

b) The Earth actually has enemies who would either try to rule us or crush us under their heel,

c) There ARE malevolent and downright dangerous species whom have such criteria as the above.

I know I'm grossly simplifying things, but the message is there. That is one example among many.

Any thoughts from the community on this matter?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Kualros

b) The Earth actually has enemies who would either try to rule us or crush us under their heel,

c) There ARE malevolent and downright dangerous species whom have such criteria as the above.

I have come to a point that I really wouldn't be surprised if some Multi-Dimensional "Species" has enslaved the planet, and actively seeks to destroy us, by making us destroy ourselves. They attach themselves to our leaders, and people in key positions of power, they propagate our fears, and then feed off of us.

Either that, or our kings, queens, presidents, prime ministers and their "minions" are totally insane, psychopathic monsters totally devoid of any conscience, almost inhuman, playing war games with OUR lives.
And man can be so corrupted by greed and power lust and ego, that the decisions of so few, can end the lives of so many.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Well stated. Perhaps a combination of all of the above is the reality of things. Nothing is ever simply one thing or another.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kualros

Suppose more simply E.T. threatened earth powers against disclosure for inscrutable reasons?

It's doubtful humans could be a threat to E.T. living somewhere else, but there could be E.T. vs E.T. politics we know nothing about but they are obviously concerned about. Maybe the aliens are doing something illegal (as in to other ETs)?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Any ET capable of finding its way to earth will not be interested in enslaving us because they could build robots that are far superior and more productive than a feeble human! There is a small possibility they might see us as food in which case we'll be harvested, like we harvest a corn field, but I think its very unlikely, but if that were the case we'd soon know about it.

I think our biggest problem with ET will be how to communicate. If they were 2 or 3 billion years more advanced than us they would probably be mostly electronic. Imagine if your smart phone was built into your brain! Thats what ET will be like.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kualros

If we were under the sort of threat you describe from any extra-terrestrial entities, then the globes leaders would not be keeping quiet about it. They would be rallying our planets entire population for an all out apocalypse.

Military training would be mandatory for all persons between the ages of 16 years old and forty years old, membership of some sort of planetary defense force would be mandatory for all people in that category, baring those who are impaired beyond thier ability to retain combat effectiveness. All industrial resources, steel works, oil platforms, all of our industries would go into overdrive to produce weapons, armour, air and space craft, bunkering material, space stations, orbital defense stations...

In short if there was a threat facing all of us from above, then we would be fighting it visibly. The governments of our various nations could not hope to achieve any military goal against such a threat without the numbers to handle any attrition issues that the enemies technological advancement would cause.

Honestly, think it through!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
What if the powers that be really dont know who or what these UFO's really are. What if we are under the control of some nefarious otherwordly or interdimensional species that has absolutely no interest in our physicality but lives of our lifeforce and especially likes the energy we create when we are scared or any other negative emotion.
In other words it feeds on our fear and anger which is why it has helped us create such an angry and fearful environment.
If that was the case they have us exactly where they want us, and unless some pan dimensional / extra terrestrial white knight happens to venture along then we are absolutely screwed.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
to think that any alien life form would be afraid of us is ridiculous. there would be no Hollywood battle, it would simply be a release of an airborne agent that would kill only humans. the idea that it would somehow be some grandiose battle or struggle is what movie producers make money on. if I were an alien intent on taking over this planet, I would use a simple lab-formed microbe only destructive to humans that would leave the rest of the flora and fauna intact. no loss of alien life, no big expenditure of their own resources. just sit back and wait, and clean up the carcasses later.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
My guess would be, that if these aliens are communicating with us. They would want to speak to a leader (representative of this world), and more then likely told us that we got to become one before they will involve themselves with us.

I doubt they would want to speak to a U.N. room style with a bunch of bickering and whining humans about irrelevant stuff.

They would want a decisive leader of planet earth. Which would explain the NWO Idea. A long long time ago, advance aliens said we are watching you, until you learn to become one, your place with us in the stars will never happen.

or they gave us an alternative and said when we return you better have a decisive leader for this world or else.

WOW
alien stuff lol

new topics

top topics

join