It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT: False Flag Involving Israel to Implicate Syria in the Works Says RT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Perhaps fearing war was not possible, just such a false flag appears to have been exposed by Russia's English language news service, RT. RT claims sources have discovered a plot by terrorists to carry out a chemical weapons attack on Israel from government-controlled areas within Syria for the sole purpose of framing the Syrian government and provoking an Israeli retaliation.

URGENT: False Flag Involving Israel to Implicate Syria in the Works Says RT

With all the known false flag attacks that have been occurring, could this be the kind of event that will lead the nations into WWIII? This is definitely not reassuring news for all those opposing the possible (and now seemingly unstoppable) war on Syria. What is the truth behind this war agenda being carried out by Obama? I question these things because I have realized in the past few years that nothing is what it seems nowadays. So, why is it that Obama is so intent on fighting creating this war? What's in it for him?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kmhotaru

already poste numerous times.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
RT is the Russian version of the Weekly World News. I do not think your suppose to take anything they seriously.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I searched before posting but did not find anything related which is why I posted this. Thanks for the feedback.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

So then, who should we turn to for authentic news?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Since when is RT reliable? Its commie Fox

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

kmhotaruWith all the known false flag attacks that have been occurring,

Please tell me which known false flag attacks have occurred ?
Not your opinion but something where the burden of proof shows something to be a false flag.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kmhotaru

Whatever source you use it can easly be checked against many others also common sense helps eliminate places like RT who always have fantastic stories that never end up being true.

new topics

top topics

join