It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman in custody, police investigate 'possible domestic battery'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm not going to assume, but I smell an OJ situation happening.

Isn't it amazing how usually, high profile alleged criminals who end up getting acquitted of their crimes, usually end up miraculously dead or back in jail based on some coincidences.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

JBA2848
So who are the other people in this video of him destroying the phone?

www.eurweb.com...

And he did have a gun in his truck. Omara even admitted that.
edit on 12-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

Could someone do a quick summary of what's on this video, please? I'd really appreciate it. =)
My modem got zapped the other day and I can't watch videos on my phone. I can read ATS (the new setup is awesome for my cellphone!) and a few other news sites but other than that I'm pretty limited.
Any other new updates lately?
Thanks!
~ann

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anniquity

He is holding the ipad and pulling it apart.The wife approaches he puts his hand inside his shirt by his shoulder and waves them closer to him. She is on the phone standing close by him. She then backs away. He then continues to pull at the ipad. And then throws it on the ground. He then walks away and the wife seems to follow him down the drive way. And some one was standing there filming at the same time. And there was three people with him that appear to be with him. While she is by herself. No father in sight.

Best I can do others might do better in case I missed some thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

JBA2848
reply to post by anniquity

He is holding the ipad and pulling it apart.The wife approaches he puts his hand inside his shirt by his shoulder and waves them closer to him. She is on the phone standing close by him. She then backs away. He then continues to pull at the ipad. And then throws it on the ground. He then walks away and the wife seems to follow him down the drive way. And some one was standing there filming at the same time. And there was three people with him that appear to be with him. While she is by herself. No father in sight.

Best I can do others might do better in case I missed some thing.

Thanks JBA! I gotta get my modem fixed!

That sounds like a really unusual scene. I'm glad someone thought to record it.
The truth will out in time...
~ann

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If he punched his father in law, I hope he goes to prison.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Jay Electronica
If he punched his father in law, I hope he goes to prison.

no way he punched the father in law, george is an innocent angel that could never ever ever hurt a fly. he is not capable of hurting or punching, he is weak prey. a 17 year old or a 50-60 year old could destroy him in a fist fight. that video must be fake too because their is no way george has a temper enough to destroy a laptop that would have evidence of him punching someone in the nose, george is just not that kind of person. the cops must have lied when they said there were no signs of him being hit with an ipad, george never lies to investigators. george is such a stand up guy i wonder why he hasn't paid his lawyer yet, after all that money his adoring fans sent him?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Picture of the father in laws nose.

i.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Whats with the Friday the Thirteenth similarities? Year 2013= 13. The house is on Crystal Lake.

www.clickorlando.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
so breaking news says an area resident emailed the police chief and said that zimmerman was a "sandy hook waiting to happen" and the police chief agreed
things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

emails show the lake mary police chief believes zimmerman is a ticking time bomb.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

emails show the lake mary police chief believes zimmerman is a ticking time bomb.

Yeah, if one had as many people conspiring against one's self as George does, even the meek would likely become "ticking time bombs".

That's what "The Guardian" is doing by changing some of the words that were actually used in the emails. I'll bet that you don't care about that though.

Furthermore:
Mr. Rodriguez seems to have an "axe to grind". This is clearly demonstrated by his emails, and the fact that he released them, and Mr. Bracknell's response, to the public.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
mr bracknell agrees w rodriguez comment that zimmerman is a sandy hook waiting to happen. zimmerman clearly broke the ipad, did he not want authorities to see the proof of his assault of shellies father? truth is zimmerman is not the perfect little non violent angel zimmerman lovers paint him out to be. is there any truth to the fact that shellie zimmermans $4300 monthly payments would be in jeopardy if she or her father would have pressed charges?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join