It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USE THIS THREAD: for bug reports related to the new ATS.5/3 cut-over on 9/9/13

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Sceptic,
the pics upload icon s not liking me ;
just installed the java version, as was adviced to seabag in the other thread
Browse is working - just the opload cloud button dont respond.

as far i know, this machine s capable enough, so i doubt its that

thanks in advance,

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Remember in the other thread where I mentioned when I try to remove a flag that I had given a thread it won't let me. Seems to still be the case.

I flagged this thread. And then as a test I hit the flag button again to unflag it. The flag went from greyed-in to ungreyed-in, so I thought "Great, they fixed it."

I then refreshed the page, and unfortunately the flag was back.

Note: I flagged it when there were 11 flags. My flag made 12. I then tried to unflag it to bring it back to 11 flags. It still showed that there were 12 after refreshing.

Not that I actually wanted to unflag this thread by the way. I was just testing.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Signature problems, I can't read the whole thing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well the hp tablet running android started up and ran ATS quite fast for 10 mins. So I tried to log in. Still will not work. I checked back on my iPod and noticed it would not allow me to log out. Had to force iPod to shut down. Went back to tablet. And site went unavailable again.

I appreciate that you are still here hammering out issues.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
When I checked my private messages, they could not be read. What's up with that? Anyone else having problems?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Just tried to use a different color for my post in another thread and it came out white. I tried blue and green and still got white.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Maybe not a bug but....When a new thread being posted and you get so wrapped up in content you forget to add a title...you hit the post button and your thread will not post.....ATS says hit your back button to add title...When that is done all content and minutes to hours of work is gone....simple fix (?) post a title before trying to post untitled thread..... stuff happens though and not losing your work would be nice...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Bigburgh
Well the hp tablet running android started up and ran ATS quite fast for 10 mins. So I tried to log in. Still will not work. I checked back on my iPod and noticed it would not allow me to log out. Had to force iPod to shut down. Went back to tablet. And site went unavailable again.

On the bright side I finally figured out how to upload an avatar while on the iPod. Woo hoo!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I made a forum my favorite, and it isn't showing up in myATS.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Night Star
When I checked my private messages, they could not be read. What's up with that? Anyone else having problems?

Yes now that you mention it. Not on tool bar and not in MyATS tool bars either.

Messege is not there at all.
edit on 9-9-2013 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I just noticed that after giving out a few replies here and there, the character count (7500) doesn't go down, always stays at 7500 no matter what I type.

Could be helpful in the Debate Forum though
but I don't think it's supposed to be that way.

Edit to add: I just noticed that I replied to Lone12 by mistake, this should have been replied to SO. Sorry about that Lone...
edit on 9-9-2013 by SonoftheSun because: oooops

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

this_is_who_we_are
Remember in the other thread where I mentioned when I try to remove a flag that I had given a thread it won't let me. Seems to still be the case.

There's a bug I'm tracking down that's related to the multi-server environment that isn't apparent in the single-server development environment. I'll find it... a few things are ahead of it in the queue.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Bigburgh

No one else is reporting similar issues, and the traffic data indicates the same.

Not sure what to tell you.

Specifically, what hardware? Device, OS, browser, carrier.

Thanks. Send in private message if you'd rather it not be public.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

This part of my reply should be in blue...
And this part should be in green.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Thanks. Keep up the Good Work, Mr. White.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

SonoftheSun
I just noticed that after giving out a few replies here and there, the character count (7500) doesn't go down, always stays at 7500 no matter what I type.

I'm testing some things related to eliminating the character limit. Hold fast. You can take it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord

SonoftheSun

I'm testing some things related to eliminating the character limit. Hold fast. You can take it.

"NO, I would like that function "OFF" for me, please!"

Forget the others, all they do anyways is BullShoyt on this website and when these people respond to other members they write short sentences...So regardless if you change it back to its former self, the people will not use-up all the words.
edit on 9-9-2013 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord

Bigburgh

No one else is reporting similar issues, and the traffic data indicates the same.

Not sure what to tell you.

Specifically, what hardware? Device, OS, browser, carrier.

Thanks. Send in private message if you'd rather it not be public.

I'm going to set tablet at default. Be back and let you know.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Lone12
Sceptic,
the pics upload icon s not liking me ;
just installed the java version, as was adviced to seabag in the other thread
Browse is working - just the opload cloud button dont respond.

as far i know, this machine s capable enough, so i doubt its that

thanks in advance,

Me too!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Krakatoa
Item 1: On the "About ATS page (go to to "i" icon next to the light/dark them selector top-right), on my desktop browser (Latest Firefox 23.0.1, Windows 7, Screen Resolution 1366x728), the navigation icon/links on the top right wrap when the horizontal screen size is too small (since the page title on this About page is very long). The top/bottom CSS margins or padding needs tweaking to not overlap the buttons above (see attached pic).

Item 2: Same page as item 1, but when you mouse over an icon in the top row (such as "stats") the wrapped icons "jump". I have an AVI screen capture showing this behavior, but can;t upload it here to my profile to show. Do you have any recommendation to get this video screen cap to you so you can see it, if so please let me know, OK?

nice lay out so far but my problem is i do not see the icons just letters above numbers in a rectangle some are colored some are just blue gray window xp fire fox will not take the new 23 to old of a dino

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join