It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Susan Rice delivers remarks on Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Susan Rice delivers remarks on Syria

www.nbcnews.com

LIVE VIDEO — National Security Advisor Susan Rice delivers remarks on Syria and the Assad regime's use of chemical weapons against Syrian civilians at The New America Foundation in Washington, D.C.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Susan Rice comments on syria says obama will strike syria and seeks congressional support, what do you all think fellow atsers on this breaking news story from abc news, going on right now breaking news "LIVE VIDEO — National Security Advisor Susan Rice delivers remarks on Syria and the Assad regime's use of chemical weapons against Syrian civilians at The New America Foundation in Washington, D.C."

www.nbcnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
supporting second source

www.breakingnews.com...

this is breaking guys

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
seems like things are heating up in the ME,
anyone else have the feeling of impending doom?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
thank you to whichever MOD moved this to the appropriate forum,
video still going on right now visit link for live stream

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
anyone else have the feeling of impending doom?

I would urge you to fight that feeling... because of "frequency" and all that stuff.
We are so close to the abyss right now (after Putin's latest move) that even I get a little superstitious.
And I'm not religious at all.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

frequency? what do you mean? (some government secret tech using frequencys to alter brain patterns?)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sounds to me like Rice is confirming that the US will come to the negotiating table only AFTER making strikes against Syria. Hope I'm wrong on this....

Now she's changed topics to talk about potential nuclear weapons in Iran. Interesting segue.

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

i had that impression, like a confirmation that there WILL be strikes no matter what

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Only listened a few minutes, it remembered me about some boring classes where I could hardly stay awake.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

"standing up for chemical weapons use, makes peace more sustainable".....HUH???

Bomb someone for peace......My lord these people lost their damn marbles!!

OH...."barbarism"......I am about to shut this crap off now.....Sorry....."gut wrenching".....

Good find OP

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

"MUST take action to reduce the chances of such an outrage happening again"...

Who made the USA the world police again??

link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

agreed she made some comments too about "she has children" and could imagine how she would feel if they had chemical weapons used against them, what about all the children who will die in strikes?? collateral i guess

link   

Nah...frequency in terms of fear having a bad effect on the things to come. You know, communicating with the universe and stuff.

As I said, I'm not the religious type at all... so I can't really explain how things like that are supposed to work.
I just think hope might be the more appropriate "feeling" right now... I don't know.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

oh i see, lol my conspiracy radar went on high alert lol

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It sucks to be an american right now. They really have no control of their rulers (i say 'rulers' because that's what they are instead of 'leaders') even if the majority of them does not want it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

agreed she made some comments too about "she has children" and could imagine how she would feel if they had chemical weapons used against them, what about all the children who will die in strikes?? collateral i guess

Yea of course they don't know/remember this has happened in Iraq (just 1 example)?:
www.nytimes.com...

As many as 576,000 Iraqi children may have died since the end of the Persian Gulf war because of economic sanctions imposed by the Security Council, according to two scientists who surveyed the country for the Food and Agriculture Organization.

edit on 9-9-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

National security adviser Susan Rice says any US military action against Syria 'would not be another war'

www.breakingnews.com...

yeah sure

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This chick is insane. She is foaming at the mouth about this "strike". The "limited" strikes would do NOTHING (except kill civilians). She says they aren't out to topple the "regime", they aren't trying to start a "war" she says. So they just REALLY REALLY want to bomb Syria for a while. Wtf? There is NOTHING that this strike can do to help the situation, never-mind WHO actually used chems.
edit on 9-9-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

National Security Adviser Susan Rice: 'The death of any innocent around the world is a tragedy ... but chemical weapons are different'; they kill on a scope and scale different from other weapons

HA! has she forgot the innocents who died in Iraq/Afganistan or even Hiroshima or maybe even vietnam????
or were all those people terrorists?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join