It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-Rem'ng [AAC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Introduction:

Present Day.

Prologue

[1]

The greatest revelation of all history is told today by Fry Chef. [2] This is prophecy, not connected to any heresy but formatted in the way revealed by our savior, Jesus Christ. Woe of thee snickering. Woah to those excited. Wow, to everyone who translates this. [3] May it always be written properly so the day be marked. Revelation is near.

Greetings and Doxology

[4]

White,

To the scientists, skeptics, hopefuls, delusional; to the volunteers;

To [5] myself. My future self. Thank you. Keep working hard. I am where I want to be in life. Exactly. Whatever I [6] am doing tomorrow, I will make the best of today, and always remember the past clearly.

[7] “Phi Alpha I am an Epsilon” I type here, now. “who is, [8] will always be, a gentleman”

Fry’s Transcendence of Knowledge

[9] This is public. Everything physical will be public. Soon. [10] Energy travels at 1 AU / yr. There is no physical exception. Knowledge is not physical. The world will know. We are the receptive, the curious, the bored, and the intelligent. The imprint of life is left in the trail of the energy broadcast by earth. Warp brings us into the past. Not physically, but with the knowledge. [11] The microphones we have developed, when warped to the right spot in space will share our most private conversations we have had, will have and are having, with anyone with receptiveness, curiosity, time, and intelligence. [12] The camcorders we invented placed in space, when paired with a warp communicator turn doubt into truth.

[13] REMOVED HW-USA [17]

[18] The only secret in life is your thoughts. Share if you volunteer. Seek help if you feel delusional. Befriend other hopefuls. Find diversity in differing skepticism. Understand [19] a chef can build a device to see our history, calculate a trajectory, launch and trail the planet, throw out all the knowledge gained that is not needed to cook dinner, and type at the same time. But someone did it for me.

[20] Don’t get paranoid Dr. Harold White, but you will never master cube zero warp. I did it first theoretically, and found…

Revelation

[21]

WE ARE NOT ALONE AND THE REST OF THE INTELLIGENT UNIVERSE IS FRIENDLY, END WAR GOTO SPACE

Chapter One "REMEM"

The year is 2085. The date is August 24th. Chef Evans is sitting at his desk, enjoying his favorite hobby. "REREM" Real-life Electronic Reminscing. This time he is on a small budget. Healthcare is always more expensive then the past and the ecomony is down again. One of his sous chef calls and says his restaurant needs the ansul needs repair again. It failed the test and made a huge mess in the kitchen. He wants to see the accident first hand. He logs into his WWW.REMEM.TV account and pulls up his business profile. He taps on the 4d-gps coordinates of when and where he wants to pull up. He selects audio and video.
His wife walks in a asks whats up. He explains the situation and she yells at him for adding on the inspectors surface thoughts on his premium membership. An accountant facetimes him and reads off the inspectors surface thoughts as they watch the scene unfold. There goes his 100 year old birthday fund. At the end of the scene the representative asks if he'll do a survey, he agrees.
An email comes the next minute about ads for life stories videos and holograms viewable on www.remem.tv
He needs cash so he orders a biobot online for extracting his life story to sell.
He presses it to his temple. His nanohealth system kicks in and his palm lights up red. Please relax. Five minutes later his upload is complete. He adds the title, "Warped Story of a Chef" Uploads it to remem.tv and it is featured.
The credit from people wanting to know about his life he spends on one thing. He opens up his facebook contact book, fishes out everyone who replied to his rough draft he sketched in 2013, and contacts them with free offers of his life story audio and visual for their audio visual and surface thoughts while they were replying. Now he gets some sleep and waits for them to agree or not.

Chapter 2 "PIRATEREM"

Content Removed By ****-USA (Classified Doc 3933-4)

Hope you win, Fry

Chapter 10 "Divorce"

His life was stolen. The entire story. He has no privacy and he is not alone. An interesting man is the prize of a man in search of credit for experiences.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FryEvans

Though it is somewhat cryptic, it is an interesting read, however, I wish there was more of a story.

Anyways, it was pretty good for your first.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
That totally scrambled my brain... i have read it twice and i'm still not entirely sure i get it.....

the last time i felt like this was after i watched the movie inception..

it's like a puzzle i am determined to solve

S+F

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Cool thanks man. It's a teaser. I want people to read about Harold White's Research and the Cube Trilogy Movies

Realistic Fiction

I hope I win I have a new topic for next contest....

You have to use the words bio-nano-technology, telemerase, immortal, and show world wide reactions to your writing. Good luck

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FryEvans

Unfortunately, the contest ended last Thursday, however, I am sure they are going to have another writing contest in the near future.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Soon is today!!!, or yesterday if you read this tomorrow.
The prophecy is written in the prophecy section. Search for Fry Evans
Read the comments before tackling the wall.

top topics

join