It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm saying Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well normaly I don't introduse my self when i first come to a forum but what the hell

hi

I am

What more do you need to know?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
what attracted you like a moth to this place?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Glad to hear you "are". Just figured if you took the time to introduce yourself, then I would take the time to welcome you. You will find this to be a great place, or it least I have.
doctorduh

JAK

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hey BetweenWorlds welcome to ATS.

Jack

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
jlc163,

I came here as part of an experiment I'm doing with an idea I formulated....that I'm not shore how to actualize and am looking for idea's and assistants who are willing to help.

I was drawn to this particular place because I think it is condusive to the truth seeking populas though I've also noticed it is condusive to the opposite but thats only natural. I will be more detailed once I get my foot planted in this.

I'm also here as a part of my goal of learning more about computers; this forum has soooo many options.
I would like to learn C++ code if there is someone out there who can point me in the right direction, never been good at research

and this place is just cool!

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hi and welcome,

Be sure to check out BTS for your C++ adventures as im sure you will find many people willing to help you with your research on programming.

Need any help or questions feel free to U2U me

top topics

join