It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name Is Ben Swann and I left Fox 19 to Bring Truth To Media, Ask Me Anything

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Oh nifty, just had to swing in and say I am a (semi-potty) trained journalist who turned down a cushy paid internship with a Murdoch (FOX) holding because they were... um, well Murdoch drones.

So bravo to you.

What's your take on the current climate of "opinion" vs facts, especially in politics? Or if a story has facts that support one side of an argument, does the other "fact-less" side deserve the equal time and presentation given lately in the MSM?

I've noticed a trend where outlets, trying to appear non partisan, give equal time to unbalanced arguments, lending legitimacy to one side that in the past would have been labeled ignorant, knee-jerk hyperbole.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Swann,

Thank you for taking your time to reply to our questions. I would just ask that you hit the quote button so we can see the question you are answering as it will make it easier for us to follow this thread.

I would like to know if you know any information about DHS and FEMA camps. Has there been any information that was suppressed at Fox and other news outlets? What is your view on why DHS has ordered so many billion plus rounds of hollow point ammo and MRE's? If you have time, how much does a site like ATS really affect the major media?
edit on 9-9-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BenSwann

Welcome Ben! I believe that the New York voters will be reviving the voting laws with the election this week using the OLD lever type mechanical voting machines. I remember them from the 1950's and don't believe there was ever a problem with incorrect talleys... which is more that we can say for the electronic, easy to fix the vote, new voting system. I hope that maybe you can check on this vote to pass along to the rest of the country.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

HanzHenry

tetra50

Originally posted by BenSwann
reply to post by The 5th

I believe that most people who work in media are really not aware of any globalist agenda. They do not connect dots to anything.

Reaction to my project has been both applauded and the source of frustration for people I know in the industry. But the majority tell me that they wish they could do what I am doing.

Why do you think this is? (I am replying to your first two sentences.)

I guess, what I mean to say, is: how could they not, since they should be the most informed, surely, as this is their job, everyday, day in and day out. How could they not be connecting said dots, or even seeing the dots, as so many seem absolutely clueless, or is that just being clueless so as to keep a job, shelter, etc......
Sincerely,
Tetra50

As with every overt regime..

Pied Pipers are all around.. many start good and end up backed into a corner and switch,

TO actually think that the nsa/cia CNN psyop daddies don't have pied pipers?.

we are JUST NOW reaching the time when the regime starts trotting them out.

usually the message goes like this -

"sure its messed up and corrupt, but that is the people running it. The system just needs the right guys"

ALL PIED PIPERS!!! Those ABOVE the system know that every guy will be the "right guy"... for THEM.

Ben is a pied PIPER... this will be among the first of many,

real JOURNAL THREATS GET --------------> Hasting'd and Brietbart'd.

wake up to the pied piper!!

Do you mind if I abbreviate your name to Henry?

Well, Henry, I am completely awake as to what you write. Have some personal experience with that bastard piper, myself.

Just replied here, cause I wanted to see what his response would be. He could not gain success, in my belief, if he were not on the piper's team, after all. It's a fixed race....
Sincerely,
tetra50

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

I have not.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

I think there are influencers of media in a variety of arenas. Advertisers, politicians, the administration, political parties and of course the over arching desire to make money above anything else. TV is such a broad industry it is difficult to say who is in control where. It is certainly disconcerting to have so much media under the control of so few.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Greetings Mr.Swan
My question is this: What was the real reason that three American Presidents found it necessary to travel to Africa at the same time? Something unprecedented in US history. Obama, Bush & Clinton.

Veterans Today, Before it’s News and a barrage of other sites posted articles stating the real reason was to pay tribute to an Alien Reptilian King Marduk who has returned to earth.

Do you have any info or insight on this subject?

PS. Every time I have attempted to post on this subject something goes haywire with my pc. Happened again just now
TERIMS

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hello Ben Swann. I have no questions for you at this moment but I do want to say that you do an excellent job and it's because of those like you that others like me are able to see beyond the fog of war to see what truly lies underneath.

Thanks so much for all of your hard work. We appreciate everything you've done so far.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Certainly by moving toward alternative media people have a chance to break away from the left/right paradigm perpetrated by media. That false paradigm is, in my opinion, the reason so many people can't understand rule of law. Media has helped to create a system where we take the rights of others for our own comfort. Doing so robs us all.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have a question. is there any subject on area 51 that you have knowledge on that the general public doesn't ,that has not been asked yet,

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

BenSwann
reply to post by havok

I think there are influencers of media in a variety of arenas. Advertisers, politicians, the administration, political parties and of course the over arching desire to make money above anything else. TV is such a broad industry it is difficult to say who is in control where. It is certainly disconcerting to have so much media under the control of so few.

I am very suspicious of who is in control of the news media, and have my suspicions, that those controlling the media and other organization along with the military and the government are all under the thumb of some really shady characters, after years of paying close attention to what our media and government are spreading as truth. It looks like they are all in cahoots with one-another.

Who really controls the media?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

BenSwann
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

This is a great question but it is actually not a conspiracy so much as laziness. Here is how it works. most station affiliates have a wire service through AP, Reuters, or CNN, CBS, FOX, etc. With those services come "wire stories" where a station producer will receive a rundown of the stories available for any given day. You might have a story that comes in about a new app. It comes with a short script and video. What most stations do is grab that script and video and cut and paste it into the news rundown. That is why they are all saying the exact same thing on the same day. It is not journalism, it is broadcasting.

Thank you for the response and explanation. This explains how station affiliates picking blurbs off the wire may appear like scripted news. But what about at the national level, not off the wire?

Below is an example of national news journalists repeating the same scripted phrase, definitely not affiliates picking niceties off the wire. Fast forward to about the 1:20 mark in the video.

They all say: "We have a new top tier and it's Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, and Michelle Bachmann." They even say the names in almost the same order with the similar inflection in delivery!

Who had the power to write this script for national journalists?

edit on 9-9-2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: Correction

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Put away the tin foil hat. Look journalists are citizens they have families they worry about the same things we do. So if you want to believe the whole world is against you must be an awfully lonely place to be. the key to anything in life is take a person at face value then base your decisions on there actions and deeds. If you assume everything is a government conspiracy not only does that show severe instability but you will also miss whats really going on the world. Try seeing how the pieces fit together in a puzzle dont try to guess what the picture is until your done.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Ask Me Anything!
Do you think that society today is splited in just two categoeries?

1.Poor

2.Rich

a.And if yes this could mean that in a couple of years we will see a total collaps of the US Constitutional rights?

And if yes(a) then do you think that a peaceful change of the actual autocracy with real democracy can take place by the will of the people and the reinstatement of the Constitutionial rights with the amendments that would not ever allow a return to the current state of things. ?

And if not,than the gap between rich and poor will accentuate with the apparition of slavery as main existential form of autocracy which can last let's say few hundred years?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Given that you are replying to Q's AFTER my one on page 3 about your conclusions from all your sources re Syria and WW3 . . . and my Q on page 4 about your knowledge of the globalist oligarchy's control of media etc . . .

I'm ASSUMING that those questions were NOT ATTRACTIVE to you, to answer.

Hmmmm . . . How about . . .

What range of months off would you guesstimate WW3 is?

e.g. 1-3; 6-12; 12-24???

or if that's not suitable to answer either . . . how about . . .

From all your sources and knowledge . . . How long are you guesstimating before the long predicted utter and total economic collapse . . . where the value of the dollar falls to 30 cents or so?

edit on 9/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

I've noticed a trend where outlets, trying to appear non partisan, give equal time to unbalanced arguments, lending legitimacy to one side that in the past would have been labeled ignorant, knee-jerk hyperbole.

Yup, you sound like a journalist. Why listen to all the arguments when you already know the truth?

edit on 9-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Hi Ben,

I was wondering if you have ever done an investigative report on the Hollow Earth Theory (fact or fiction). This would be very interesting coming from your viewpoint, but I'm not sure if its too far out there for you to consider it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ben my question,

What is your opinion of how the MSM's role plays in racial discord in this country?

Once again, Thank You!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

On the story I want to dig into, I am currently working a story that I can't share too much about but seems like a false flag in the making. Two very good sources are giving me info and I am vetting it presently.

Don't really have a question, but a request. I would apreciate if you started a thread about it here if the information pans out

It's cool of you to take the time to hang here a bit. I have watched a lot of your videos, even shared a bunch on my facebook group. Keep up the great work

edit on Mon, 09 Sep 2013 14:57:32 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

BenSwann
reply to post by reeferman

That false paradigm is, in my opinion, the reason so many people can't understand rule of law.

INDEED.

However . . . Kissinger said:

133."The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissinger

132."Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in The Final Days, 1976

from

twoday.net...

Sooooooo, GIVEN that the oligarchy believe and behave quite routinely consistent with the facts that THEY ARE ABOVE "THE LAW."

In your opinion given all your sources and info . . . What practical solution is there?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join