It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name Is Ben Swann and I left Fox 19 to Bring Truth To Media, Ask Me Anything

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BenSwann

Why is that anyone feels they have the right to tell anyone what they can or cannot do with their own bodies.
Whatever the subject whether its tangible or just a thought in your head someone somewhere in the world is against it ,and if they had their way it would be illegal.
What are your views on personal freedom and liberty? For example the war on drugs.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Mr. Swann,

Wow! I am impressed with your participation in this thread. I admire your work and you stand out to me as one of the best journalists of our time. I say this because of your pursuit of truth in every facet of your work. My questions are personal and obviously you do not need to answer these, but I was curious where your motivation and moral compass comes from:

1.) Are you a believer in any religion, or do you believe in any form of spiritual guidance? If you would elaborate that would be awesome!
2.) If you do, do you feel like you are being led down this path of truth, almost as if this is your mission in life?
3.) If not, what motivates you to stand apart from the masses and push for truth?

~Namaste
edit on 9-9-2013 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Mr Swann.
Are you familiar with "War Is A Racket," by General Butler, USMC.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ben! I loved your segments and loved the truth you brought to the people. You are one of the few men left in journalism (or government) with any sort of integrity or ethic, thank you! I am very excited for this upcoming project of yours.
I really can't think of any questions, but I am curious of one thing. Have you ever (and if so how many times, by who, etc.) been threatened by the current (or any) administration or by those higher up in media?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

BenSwann
reply to post by geobro

I think there is very troubling reports on both of those issues. Similar reports about WTC building 7.
telephone a few friends in europe mr swann and ask them what time 9-11 was reported that will rock your boat

(post by BO XIAN removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

BenSwann
reply to post by FortAnthem

Great question but a tough one. IMO one of the biggest covered up stories is the Drug War in Mexico and the U.S./ government's involvement through Fast and Furious. Though to say that is "bigger" than Benghazi would be a tough sell.

I would say the Fukushima Nuclear disaster. But mass dying's of possible fallout cancers and genetic damage 5-20 years down the road isn't as sexy as a bomb blowing up. The drug war is Lost. This country was built on Hemp and its a valuable resource we ignore. Our declaration of Independence was written on it

(post by Greylorn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ben Swann! what do you think about My Project as well The Antichrist Dajjal Will be a Reptilian Shapeshifter(not that R.R. made videos)?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Actually Nate Silver had the most accurate count...and was correct...because he was speaking truth, not playing to the Ron Paul fans.

But on to the "truth in media". What do you say to a blogger on your website getting a "pants on fire" from politifact?

www.politifact.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Ben,

I am so glad you have taken the time to answer questions here on ATS.

I think you are cooler than a fan and so glad you have the guts to give the American people (and the world) the TRUTH as you see it.

The spin is OLD and frankly my stomach can't handle any more of the media's bs.

Many thumbs up for you. Please let us know how "we the people" can help.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

BenSwann
reply to post by tracehd1

I think it is highly likely that has been the case here but there is no evidence. We know everyone else is hacking emails and phone messages so why not media too?

I read an article in Fortune magazine about a security firm that actually caught the Chinese government hacking into major news outlets and snooping around. Same agency that hacked into American companies and stole proprietary information. We live in interesting times....

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Mr, Swann

Welcome to the family. Quick question which I have some experience with. Do you believe it is irresponsible to chase an unconfirmed source with a claim that potential harm will be caused in the form of a false flag. We (some of the community here) chased a claim and dedicated some time to it. When it was all said and done nothing happened which begged the question. Was it a hoax claim or did we potentially avert something through our diligence. I was threatened directly with inciting terror and was told my actions would be reported to DHS.

Our viewpoint was "what does it hurt to look?" many others did not see it that way.
edit on 9-9-2013 by WWJFKD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hello Mr Swann,

So happy you decided to check out ATS and do this AMA. I heard you on Coast to Coast with Mr Wells a couple of weeks ago. I was very impressed with your interview, and shocked that I had not heard of you.

Im sorry if this has been asked already, but it bears repeating.

Are you planning on having any more Kickstarter campaigns in the future? And if you do, if you have the time, you should let the ATS community know about it.

I was dissapointed that I heard about it right after it was done. I would definitly contribute in the future, and Im sure many of the others here would to.

I hope you keep up the good work Sir.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
HOLD!

Folks. I'm going to ask for a voluntary hold while we wait for Mr. Swann to get up to speed. I know it can be riveting to have someone with his experience directly responding to our questions, but I'm certain there are other demands on his time -- not to mention that it's likely getting late for him.

Please give things a pause until he returns to respond again.

Thanks.
edit on 9-9-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Swan,

I am a fan of yours. My niece worked for you at FOX in Cincinnati. Her name is Courtney C and she always had great things to say about you.

I really appreciate your envelope pushing. Welcome to ATS. I have been a member since 2005 and I have never seen a platform quite like this one here.

Edit to add. Sorry, I didn't read the voluntary request to hold on replying.

AAC
edit on 9-9-2013 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2013 by Springer because: Removed innocent person's personally identifiable info

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Ben, being a journalist, I think Michael Hasting's death must have affected you in some ways. Whether or not you believed it was an accident, it would have likely sent a signal of caution, however slight.
My questions are: have there been stories too dangerous to investigate for which you wouldn't risk your life/livelihood or those of your loved ones? If so, can you give us some clues what they relate to and what specific threats have you received that sent you away quivering and made you drop the stories? If not (or not yet), how would you protect yourself, your loved ones and your story in case of an "accidental" death?

Wishing you well with your career, family and life, Ben.

(post by CaptainNemo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
You can vote for him too to have a free ad in the superbowl.
www.smallbusinessbiggame.com...
edit on 10-9-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join