It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PEOPLE HAVE THREATENED ME" says Dennis Asberg of Ocean Explorer Team

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Just wanted to share this.. An extract from Dennis Asberg of Ocean Explorer Team. Who found the Baltic Sea Anomalies. He says he has been threatened along with his family. He does not say who is threatening him. He has the desire to continue with the project. The last I heard he was working with the military. I do not know if this is the case.

He seems genuine to me and personally I think he has found something. Maybe the remnants of past civilisation on earth or something. Would be nice if he delivered some real proof though.

Previous thread.

Baltic Anomaly – Alien ‘Skull’ Object Adds To Mystery
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Yeah the whole thing is BS btw.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

and how would you know.. Its easy to call things bs and maybe it is.. How do you know it is bs.. This is a conspiracy sight and it is interesting to look at the things that do not fit in. Most of us are aware on here that reality is different to what is taught and shown. If we do not question and look at things with an open mind we will not learn much
edit on 9-9-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Maybe he was threatened by the people who gave him the funds to uncover alleged space craft submerged in the ocean, and maybe he had promised them a lot of cash, but alas, turned out to be BS.
edit on 9-9-2013 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

He says he has been threatened along with his family. He does not say who is threatening him. He has the desire to continue with the project.

Does he say whether or not any authorities are involved investigating the threats and what the threats are?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If it's real? Perhaps he ought to listen to what is being said to him, listen well and use discretion as the better part of valor.

Imagine..if that IS what we'd all like to think it may be...and it's proven. Say...they find the hatch and it still opens, so to speak, for whatever form that would take. Kinda like "Sphere", as that movie depicted but without the mind screwing ball in the cargo hold. lol....

What is going to happen if, 100% certain and NO question whatsoever, we *KNOW* a ship of immense size has been located, opened and has technology onboard which is still either functional or at least, intact to examine and reverse engineer?

You think Syria could start a world war? Let that truth be known ...before everything about it is known for the scope of the discovery....and every nation with military enough to be credible will be physically moving some in that general direction of the world to insure they ARE included in the work, even if it kills people to make happen.

*Just playing devil's advocate here..before people come rabbit hunting with scatter guns.
edit on 9-9-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
PEOPLE HAVE THREATENED ME = please can i have more money so i don't have to get a real job. Swimming out in expensive diving gear is just sooo much fun.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Kody27

and how would you know.. Its easy to call things bs and maybe it is.. How do you know it is bs.. This is a conspiracy sight and it is interesting to look at the things that do not fit in. Most of us are aware on here that reality is different to what is taught and shown. If we do not question and look at things with an open mind we will not learn much
edit on 9-9-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

Because anyone who's been even remotely following the Baltic Sea anomaly story since over a year ago knows that the whole thing stinks to high heaven of a marketing ploy. (To go see the up and coming "documentary" no doubt, that they keep constantly referring to because of their contract with some TV station, which is also why they can't release any "information" on the "anomaly" or anything else for that matter. Wringin that rag dry baby)

And besides, do you really think "The Ocean X Team" (haha seriously? what is this X-Men?) is responsible for the single most important discovery of all time?

No.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Darn and i thought it was the resting place for Thor's Hammer,, oh well,,,

edit on 9-9-2013 by BobAthome because: or was that a Portal to Ragnarock?? i forget lol

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have a theory, no matter how silly or illogical....I post on this site because I get to entertain such theories and no one, as yet, shows up to lock me up, where if I were to speak it out loud, well, that's an entirely different matter.

So, as to my theory: here goes....

I think some of these things may once have been true and real. But we are participating in revisionist history in action, and this time around and part of the purpose of that, is so anything that doesn't fit a certain desired paradigm can be put forth in just such this way, and offered up as pure rhetoric and hysteria,or conspiracy theory nonsense.....

Just a theory. Theoretically.....LOL
Tetra50

new topics

top topics

join