It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the American people wake up and fight......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

Luckily I live in a rural area. Plenty of abandoned mines to set up in. I can hunt, and the John Muir Trail is a hop, skip, and jump away. Peace out society.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

There won’t be any civil war. There could be economic collapse accompanied by civil unrest, which I’m sure TPTB will uses as a springboard for a greater usurpation of power, but no civil war. We’re almost to the point where nobody agrees with the direction of the current administration on anything….not domestic policy…not foreign policy…not monetary policy…etc. Who would fight the war you speak of? Who would start the war you speak of? I don’t see it.

And this thread really does feel like a DHS fishing expedition.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Everyone will have to stand up and fight this, everyone needs to get up and get out. They need to go out and kick these criminal thugs out of office by voting.. Stand up for yourself and think before you vote and stop letting the (R) or (D) dictate to you how to vote.. Sure a civil war would erupt if guns were declared illegal and the government started to force people to turn in their guns or go house to house and take them, but that will never happened. 1776 will commence again they ban everyones right to bear arms.
That is the only time I could see a violent revolution in America. The south will rise again. Which is why they would never attempt it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
When I think about illegal human experiments, the false flags, the murders, the torturing, the rapes, the theft at gunpoint and ball-point pen .... I simply can't believe we are not fighting in the streets *now*.

Something is seriously wrong with our people. I dunno. Maybe it's the chemicals and poisons in the air, food and water. Maybe it's the steady drumbeat of propaganda over the MSM. Maybe it's subliminal programming over the airwaves. Maybe, just maybe it's a combination of all of it that's making our people are totally passive. Completely without compassion for the victims of the federal government. I simply don't have the brainpower to understand it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There will never be another civil war in America. Ain't gonna happen. What are you guys smokin cuts I want some lol. The government would crush you like a bug lol.

We have our cable TV and now it is football season, maybe we can come out and play later, lol.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

45%?! that's very optimistic. hope you're right. 5% will do

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If Americans haven't done it by now, they aren't going to do it. The United States is now openly operating as a fascist dictatorship, and... nothing. Nothing from the left, nothing from the right. Nothing from the 2nd Amendment people, nothing from the 4th Amendment people. Nothing from the Libertarians, nothing from the Communists.

No one is going to do anything. Except talk. America doesn't have the testicular fortitude for anything more, and is far too complacent and neurotic to even care much. Only when the beer and pizza stop flowing will anyone become concerned, and then the people will turn on themselves before they turn on the government.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'm not saying that there will be a war....I'm saying that there should be a stand taken by the people against the Government's policies. All I hear is negative comments against the Governement yet no one stands up to speak, no demonstrations of any importance....Lame ducks chanting on the internet and still taking "it" up the wazoo like it was normal.

Where is the "uprising" to tell the powers that be how you realy feel ?? If 1 000 000 people take to the streets, you think that they will be heard ? m\Maybe 2 000 000 or even 5 000 000 ????

Dissatisfation with the Government is one thing but to completely dissagree with their policies and sit there and take it is a complete defferent story, no ?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I still don't think people are that upset at the government, at least not enough to state anything. You can tell when things state to stir when you go out in public and can over hear at least five different groups of people talking about being upset at the government. So I guess everyone is to busy thinking about other things.

But I bet if you took all sporting events away you'd see some action at the government. At least till they got sports back on. Distraction distractions so many things to look at and so little time in the day.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If they do that, fight, they will not be passing their tests. Earth school is about gaining love, awareness, compassion for others and growing up, meeting up, gaining unity and caring for the poor, and forming groups that are in the interests of the poor, reaching out to others, learning management skills, communication skills, and true diplomacy to meet with leaders in mature and peaceful ways and tell them what kind of world you're working for, prosperity for all and clean energy.

This is a world of kids, you couldnt have that energy out, for instead of freeing and upgrading, local gangs would be blowing up each other's cities.

The work we need to do is in us. Wide awake, caring, compassionate and proactive people cannot be controlled by dark hats.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join