It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Congressman Dennis Kucinich, "the US is now Al-Qaeda's air force".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Kucinich: Syria Intervention Turns Us Into 'Al Qaeda's Air Force'.

On Tuesday, former Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) said that President Obama’s proposed military action against Bashar Assad’s regime in Syria would turn America into “Al Qaeda’s air force.” “So what,” he said, “we’re about to become Al Qaeda’s air force now? This is a very, very serious matter that has broad implications internationally. And to try to minimize it by saying we’re just going to have a ‘targeted strike’ – that’s an act of war.

I'm no liberal, but I liked this guy. While I didnt agree with his political views, I did like some of the things he said.

Here he is again, telling it like it is. The truth's out, the US is Al-CIAeda.

Guess its no wonder they chased him out of office.

Just listen to some of his "outlandish" rhetoric and he made it a part of the Congressional record no less...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I'm no liberal, but I liked this guy. While I didnt agree with his political views, I did like some of the things he said.

You pretty much echo my sentiments exactly regarding Kucinich.

I tend to believe what he says, unlike most politicians.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

i share your sentiments on Dennis K

the lines became obscure when NATO pounded Libya for the AQ ground troops (proxy force)

obscured enough that now 0bama tries to skirt the issue in the Syrian operation...
there is just no-way that the cruise missile targets will not aid & abet the AQ, al Nusra, MB that comprise the FSA

the USA will be informing that band of barbarians what the targets are so that the mercenaries can come mop-up ASAP & behead any Syrian soldiers that excaped the bombs & missiles

i bet the bunker busters (to exterminate the Assad family) get dropped under cover of the fogs-of-war

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul would have made a great Presidential ticket. He is right America isn't fighting for itself anymore we fight other peoples wars for them. So why not show which foreign country is telling our military who or what to attack this week.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul would have made a great Presidential ticket. He is right America isn't fighting for itself anymore we fight other peoples wars for them. So why not show which foreign country is telling our military who or what to attack this week.

I would have voted for that ticket.
I would rather have an admitted liberal and a libertarian running our country than these 'snakes in the grass' that we have had.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by buster2010

I would have voted for that ticket.
I would rather have an admitted liberal and a libertarian running our country than these 'snakes in the grass' that we have had.

In an interview, they asked Kucinich who he would choose as a running mate and he answered "Ron Paul" without a second's hesitation. The interviewer almost got cut off by his instant response.

They would make a most powerful team. World-changing.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I don't think our pilots will take this affiliation very well. Similarly to the condemnation from those serving in the Navy, which we have seen recently.

edit on 9-9-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here you have an interview with Dennis Kucinich about his comment: "the US is now Al-Qaeda's air force".

edit on 9-9-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I wonder if Russia/Putin read/watches his comments.
He said the sollution which should be made and Russia/Putin made it happen! (or at least they try).

And yes Dennis Kucinich was one of the few who I liked (who could be trusted) in congress (honest and a real patriot).

top topics

join