It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where would you (US citizens) want the EU to stand on matters of middle east stabilty.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The EU never speaks with one voice.

We can't even control big banks and the cancerlike growing bankster industy. The Brits are US slaves when it comes to regulations - good ol' Thatcher Reagan style, crippling every bill to be passed.

German Chancellor Merkel isn't able to represent the EU or even Germany on a global scale.

We fail again...

Thoughts?

edit on 9-9-2013 by pjfry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pjfry

I guess, like your post, that it's a grey area to me.

Fingers a little to quick to hit the enter key?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by pjfry

I guess, like your post, that it's a grey area to me.

Fingers a little to quick to hit the enter key?

Yes, they did and I edited...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Problem is; at this point Europe is on hold. It'l keep on holding its lips tight/devided until the German elections are over.

It's a shame it has come to this, that all our nations ( Europe ) have to wait on those elections to do anything. Makes one wonder who won the war eh

Its in Europe's best interest to go to War with Syria, make no mistake about that. There have been made deals with Qatar to make an Oil pipeline straight to Europe, at this point Europe imports almost all of its oil from Russia, which grants Russia some special leverage.

If this deal goes through it will have a huge impact on Russian economy. And power. And guess in which nation this pipeline has to go.... Ding ding ding.... Syria.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
As I understand it....Germany is among the only nations on that whole side of the world that could break away, stand 100% alone and not collapse within a week from finances totally dependent upon the Union JUST to survive.

Whatever else she's been? Germany has a leader for Germany first, Europe second. It's a damned fine thing to see SOMEONE has that....and I'd be happy to see her replace our goober if she has time when she's done there.

As for Europe and the Middle East? I'd be REAL happy to see Europe pull back from the Middle East quicker than WE need to ...and focus inward. I don't care about OR fear the Middle East coming to get us. However, I have lost a few moments sleep over a whole new version of 'Fortress Europe" with a big Islamic flag flying over the land, instead of goose stepping Nazis.

Europe can't seem to get a break. Someone always wants to invade, overtake or destroy it.

top topics

join