It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Kerry Assad has a Week to Hand Over The Chemical Weapons to the UN, There is no military s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Breaking:John Kerry keeps on lying.
John Kerry:Assad has a Week to Hand Over The Chemical Weapons to the UN, There is no military solution Says Kerry.

Tim Marshall tweets by sky news reporter.

Kerry says 'We are not going to war' This is one definition of what war is or is not.

Kerry says Assad has a week to hand over every chemical weapon he has '. Ultimatum? Deliberate? Mistake?

Kerry says 'We tried for years to bring parties to the table'. What - by demanding Assad be removed? Disenguous

Kerry says Assad has a week to hand over every chemical weapon he has '. Ultimatum? Deliberate? Mistake?

According to John Kerry he claimed that they have being trying for years to bring parties to the table, in which Kerry stated later 'We are not going to war' This is one definition of what war is or is not.

But eventually screws up and states there will be no American blood in the war should Obama decide. John Kerry only now accuses Assad's brother Maher, "unnamed general" based on the Israeli weak Intel.

Whats more ironic.

John Kerry claimed that the ultimatum/proposal on Syria's CW has been in the works for weeks. The question is whom will be believing Kerry now after he lied in front of the news media today yet again?

Tell this to your congress members. John Kerry today was caught on lying in front of the News Media in the UK.
edit on 9-9-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

There is another thread, but it may be in breaking. Ill say here what I said there. If Assad hands them over, the rebels will use them AGAIN. Kerry will say Assad didn't hand them all over.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Its good to see quite plainly the lies and lairs and the medias giving these charlatans their bull horns ..At least a simple thinking person can connect the dots and look for a truth that is not so tainted ...peace

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Kerry says we are not going to war.
AND he delivers an ultimatum.

So what is the US option if Assad does not comply?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Saw this today and the statements by the Syrian parliament are the most sensible I have read yet.

stevengoddard.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It should not be Syria alone which has to dispose itself of all chemical weapons, but every country must dispose themself of all chemical weapons.
That would be a good start.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Breaking: Nation with worlds largest stockpile of the most effective weapons of mass destruction demands small nation hands over smaller stockpile of much less potent weapons of mass destruction.

In other news a pot calls a kettle black.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Kerry finally got around to reading my post here. At least give them the chance to give up the stuff before bombing.

I doubt it will make any difference in what happens. They are hell bent on missiles and bombs flying.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It's a great idea.

BUT...... I hate to rain on the parade, but the Muslim Brotherhood believes it's okay to lie to infidels. You are sinning if you lie to another Muslim, but not if you lie to anyone who is not Muslim.

They say they will when they won't, and will do and when they don't.

top topics

join