It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking:Russia Today News Declares 9/11 An Inside Job False Flag Attack. ATS:Time to move it!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by openeye

Obviously the damage was more severe in WTC1 & 2, planes full of jet fuel flew into them. Your calm explanation of the events of that day not withstanding, I'm going to have to say, It just doesn't fly when put to scrutiny.

This subject has been dissected, analyzed and debated ad nauseam for years. If the circumstances surrounding how those buildings fell were so easily explained, the debate would have been over a long time ago, it's not just a bunch of crackpots that oppose the ideas you and others who back the OS put forward.

The simple fact of the matter is that no other steel structured highrise on Earth has ever collapsed in the way that any of the WTC buildings did in the history of the world, much less all on the same day. That in itself is a pretty compelling reason to take notice. If that was the end of the inconsistencies then hey, I could chalk it up to a strange day and an act of God but as you and I both know, that is just where the inconsistencies begin about 9/11 isn't it.

I respect your opinion but I'm not buying what your selling my man.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord

GoKill
Breaking:Russia Today News Declares 9/11 An Inside Job False Flag Attack.

Why aren't more people aware that "Russia Today" is a state-mandated media organization, launched and funded by Russia, with the sole purpose of making the USA look bad, and Russia look good. Oh, and, they have permission to lie from Putin.

Why is this a considered source for ATS members?

Why ? This is why , one example

Why when i write :

William Binney on CNN showed this

"Did you mean: william bonner on CNN"

or William Binney on CBS

"Did you mean: william bonney on CBS"

And so on.....

American mainstream media is insulting Americans with this #y news years and years blatantly. They have blood on their hands and you know it. RT is way above this corporations in terms of investigative journalism.Maybe they have an agenda but they are telling the truth more often then all major US televisions combined.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
LinkI have said this before in other 9-11 threads without a star a response or anything, not all the steel from the towers was destroyed, their is still evidence of the trade tower structure on monument bought and paid for by a billionare and it is a town monument in a place called Wellington Florida it sits there unguarded and anyone can go and touch it examine it photograph it etc etc. I am not saying anything other then it is there what can be learned from it and all of that I do not know but for those that wish they could see it for themselves it is there, I was there with my father many times he is a retired Green Beret and I am a former US Marine Infantryman, the monument is more then just twisted steel for me and my old man not because it represents service in war, him and I both believe it is a monument that serves a darker purpose.
edit on 9-9-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Do you or we still think the common people will now be convinced? I don't think so.

What is understood that Most people can't put them self in Reality and can't go there at all.

If I had videos, books, if I brought the fake plane parts with non matching serial numbers of the claimed planes that supposedly hit the first 2 towers(I don't believe that but will use as an example) , They still won't believe it!

If Popular Mechanics published another 911 article saying they lied about all their fake science on 911, people still won't believe it, since the first article is set in stone in their stone or stoned brains!

They can't come to grips of the life outside of their comfortable bubble and continue to get their news from newspapers and mainstream media.

I would love to see people get a grip, but they can't handle that the government did this to us, and it gets worse by the day. I only pray we have nothing happen on Wednesday.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Crazy story...who would have ever thought.
edit on 9-9-2013 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

RT was conceived by former media minister Mikhail Lesin,[16] and Vladimir Putin’s press spokesperson Aleksei Gromov.[17] At the time of RT’s founding RIA Novosti director Svetlana Mironyuk stated: "Unfortunately, at the level of mass consciousness in the West, Russia is associated with three words: communism, snow and poverty," and added "We would like to present a more complete picture of life in our country.

I don't know why people are so quick to cheer RT as some bastion of unbiased news. It's state funded and was created to make Russia look good. Part of making Russia look good is making the US look bad. Awfully convenient timing to suddenly release this video when tensions start heating up over Syria.

Are people excited because RT is somewhat mainstream? The video was pretty bad, and a very light rehash of all the usual talking points, so I wouldn't think this thread is getting attention for anything groundbreaking seen therein.

I think RT certainly has it's place and I read/watch frequently, but not without a bag of salt sitting next to me. They do cover things that other media outlets ignore, which I like, but remember WHY they are doing what they do. It's not because of journalistic integrity.

You can dislike the traditional MSM while still realizing RT is a puppet too. I don't really care what side of the 9/11 fence you're on, don't trust RT just because sometimes it aligns with your point of view. It has a very different agenda. Like Putin and Syria. Putin is becoming a folk hero in certain circles because of his resistance to a strike on Syria. His interests in Syria are far from humanitarian and if the roles were switched he already would have attacked.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Take a poll of people who now actually scrutinize news, and you will see why, because they report on average 10-30 stories a day, that have actual logic, reasoning and obvious truths in it, despite being Russian funded.

Even if it is a mouthpiece of some agenda, it at least is one that tries to report on things that actually matter, and does not constantly barrage us with incredibly boring lies 24/7.

And for those of us who believe most everything IS conspiratorial, this makes it millions of times more relevant, watcheable, and at the very least somewhat entertaining, all American sources are WAY FAR GONE.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

This subject has been dissected, analyzed and debated ad nauseam for years. If the circumstances surrounding how those buildings fell were so easily explained, the debate would have been over a long time ago, it's not just a bunch of crackpots that oppose the ideas you and others who back the OS put forward.

I would not characterize everyone who believes in a 9/11 conspiracy to be "crackpots". That being said you even have to admit there are crackpots amongst you. I mean come on project blue beam holographic airplanes, tell me that's not absurd?

The simple fact of the matter is that no other steel structured highrise on Earth has ever collapsed in the way that any of the WTC buildings did in the history of the world, much less all on the same day. That in itself is a pretty compelling reason to take notice.

No you are completely correct it is in fact one of the greatest structural disasters to ever take place. 9/11 changed the way skyscrapers are designed.

If that was the end of the inconsistencies then hey, I could chalk it up to a strange day and an act of God but as you and I both know, that is just where the inconsistencies begin about 9/11 isn't it.

As with all other conspiracy theories. What feeds a good conspiracy theory is a major event with unanswered questions. I find that funny because nearly every event in history is packed full of unanswered questions, and conspiracy theory can be used as a fill in the blank answer for any event using the most obscure and flimsy reports as "evidence" and then say "I'm just asking questions" as if the simple act of asking lends some validity to the claim.

I'm not saying we cannot ask questions, or that conspiracies don't actually occur. I'm saying when the evidence largely supports one conclusion more often than not that conclusion is correct if not in whole then for the most part.

9/11 truth has become a world view. That event in the eyes of some people is the end all be all of how they look at the world and how they interact with it. It most definitely has had and continues to have repercussions. There is an extremely large group of young men and women my age who watched Loose Change, Zeitgeist and other 9/11 truth films and as a result have become even more critical of the government (beyond that of rational criticism), who do not even use the political processes that are available to them to enact real change, are blindly ignorant to the way actual politics works, and are caught up in an idealistic fantasy that some utopia will born if we just "get rid of the NWO bro".

To that I point to my signiture (which for some reason is mostly cut off since the change on ATS
)...

"No I will not buy a pencil from your cup sir!" - Christopher Hitchens...Yet Another Dead Hero

I respect your opinion but I'm not buying what your selling my man.

As I yours.
edit on 9-9-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

mrnotobc
When I was a kid it was Russia who was doing all the lying. Now it's us, or I should say our ptb. If the American people don't put a stop to this, then it's time the rest of the world does. We'll deserve what happens to us if any of us are able to even survive, because we just sat by and watched it happen. Kind of like how we thought about the German people after WWII.

We didn't sit by and watch it happen. if anything all we did was just blab about it through a keyboard on the net. But even protests, and riots won't and can't stop it. Not enough people, that would commit. The govt. has us in a giant prison, and we should just be happy with it., even if all the terror is coming from them, then they lie and tell us. Ok not all, but it's obvious they are manipulating us through MSM and most people I know won't believe it if I told them because (probably heard it on the internet). Day to day sheep walk around eating grass and feel protected by the herders electric fence, then one day they are sheered of their wool.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I thought it goes without saying that RT is pro Russian, that's what makes this story big, it seemed to me like a veiled threat from the Kremlin.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hmmm well well, this is not news but it is sure refreshing to hear. Now wait for the POTUS and his alphabet soup make a statement claiming this to be Russian anti-American propaganda

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Since when is Russia Today mainstream media? They belong in that section of "journalism" usually reserved for world weekly news and Al Jazeera.

Lol. Russia Today.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I don't need Russia to tell me
WTC7 is MESSED UP.

I've known since 2001 BLD7 was the Achilles Heel
& downfall of some energy giant and the mercs
they hired to pull it off.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

GoKill
Breaking:Russia Today News Declares 9/11 An Inside Job False Flag Attack.

Yep that's right time to move 911 out of the Conspiracies section. You knew it would happen eventually, well the time is now.

Demand ATS move it out of the Conspiracies section.

MSM is now reporting it. Yeah some will say it's just Putin turning up the heat on Syria. I say they were saving there ace in the hole.

edit on 9-9-2013 by GoKill because: title to long

I really don't know what else to say, but interesting.... I'm glad the world appears to be waking up....

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

your both right in a sense.

our governments and the agencies who work for them are truly corrupt...but russia are no more a friend than they are. You have to remember Russia might be saying all the right things at the moment and saying things you agree with but they are not doing it for our own good...only for their own good. and if war breaks out between the US and russia...they will not be fighting for us.

Dont be completely sucked in by a few moments of friendliness.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

FlyersFan
It's Russia. OF COURSE they are going to say that. They aren't exactly unbiased.
I trust them as much as anyone else ... meaning .. not at all.

9/11 wasn't a false flag attack. Radical Islamics on Jihad. Yes it happens.
HOWEVER ... it was used by Rumsfeld and Cheney to further their own agendas.
It was an opportunity that they fully exploited.

I'm sure the usual 9/11 crowd will get on here and be rude and whatever.

But that's the truth of it .... radical Islam happens ... and politicians take
full advantage of those situations.

I read a lot of what you say with agreement and respect. but not this...i have to respectfully disagree

9/11 was a setup orchestrated by the US own politicians. its an accusation backed by overwhelming evidence compared to the original story which lacks anything of real credit.

terrorism happened that day...but it wasn't committed by islam
edit on 10-9-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

openeye
reply to post by jhn7537

I find it fascinating that you believe a fire burning on multiple floors could be able to make Building 7 fail all at once creating a scenario where the building collapsed in its own foot print at free fall speed.

Can you show me other evidence of of steel high rise buildings collapsing at free fall speed due to a fire?

Building 7 wasn't packed full of polyester and cotton toys.

It was constructed with certified steel which had been coated with fire retardant material.

Well firstly the building did not fall at free fall speed, near free fall speed perhaps but not exactly. Secondly in no way did it fall in its own foot print (like in a demolition), neither did the other WTC towers.

WTC7 collapsed in a total of 13 seconds not the 6/7 seconds as many youtubers claim. The central portion of the building came down a good 5 to 6 seconds before the rest of the building.

And you can clearly see that the collapse was not a straight down demolition style collapse as the buildings around WTC7 were severely damaged by the collapse.

Despite a steel framed highrise building never collapsing like WTC7 did on 9/11 does not negate the possibility of such a catastrophic failure from occurring. The fact that fire has not been shown to be the catalyst of the collapse of buildings in the past is practically irrelevant, especially because there have been no other events similar to the ones on 9/11 (i.e. large steel framed skyscrapers being subjected to a bombardment of flying debris causing structural damage and fires that burn without hindrance). Not to mention that not all steel framed buildings are built the same or will react the same to different variates of punishment.
edit on 9-9-2013 by openeye because: clarification

Just ignore all the eye witness accounts, expert analysis and solid documented evidence and believe the politicians and paid officials who tell the original story

this is idiocracy at its best

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Christ, when I logged on today I thought ATS had been hacked especially after I saw this story and then it sank in that it was a site change and have to say I HATE IT!!!

That aside, finally someone daring to tell the story on mainstream, baiting America, nah, too much info in the video.

Like it or not folks building 7 is the lie that broke the camels back, 2 building fall in their footprint by planes, still an almost an impossibility and never was the data model showed that proved it could have happened by planes alone but the public saw the planes and let it slide. Sadly they then took out building 7, was it a things happen in 3's idea?

But building 7 was never hit by planes, it was barely on fire, it was structurally intact yet it falls down perfectly in its foot print, 3 building in one day, all almost perfect in their falling...

3 building in one day, yes I repeated that because of the incredible nature of the destruction, 2 buildings built to withstand a plane crash of a very similar plane, 2 building of such incredibly detailed construction built to withstand anything that could normally be thrown at them including a plane yet other building that burned for multiple hours LONGER never collapsed. Most of the fuel went up in the initial explosion, the rest apparently went down the lift shafts yet it magically also weakened the beams at the top of the building?

Not one person has been able to give a data model for it where figures can be checked, the NIST model is classified top secret, odd that...

And back to that little old building 7, hit by nothing, lightly on fire and yet it collapses, and lets not forget what was in that building and the fact that like the others it was a reinforced steel building of which NONE have ever collapsed due to fire anywhere yet we get 3 in a day.

And then we move to the Pentagon, a building hit by something yet all the camera recordings bar selected frames are CLASSIFIED, why?

Might they show the location of any missile defence battery the Pentagon has?

Or might they show what REALLY hit the building?

Surely if it was the plane they would show it to shut up people like me and ease the tension of the American people, but no, they remain classified, does anyone not find that amazingly odd, do they not find the whole classified set of details all extremely odd?

Sites cleared ILLEGALLY of debris and a vast quantity of it made CLASSIFIED, other stuff shipped of to another country or held in storage. The pentagon seen from initial helicopter news footage was CLEAR of debris on the lawn and then the FBI arrive and bits suddenly turn up, oddly some parts found do not come from the plane said to have hit it, they come from a much smaller craft, a certain type of craft. Then you have the oddness of Flight 93, a plane that gets swallowed up in the ground ENTIRELY, again news helicopters at the scene straight away show a hole, some local people and no debris I could see yet the army and FBI arrive and there's debris galore.

The news helicopter actually commented about there being nothing there to see bar this hole, I seem to remember a comment about the lack of plane parts. Some say the plane hit pointing straight down, a rather bizarre angle for a plane even if people are fighting hijackers. Surely both parties would be trying to keep the plane up in some fashion, the hijackers to keep it on target for whatever they wanted to hit and the passengers in an attempt to stay airborne and alive. The notion that it went down at that angle seems totally strange. Also the front of planes are very weak, even at the reported 500mph it seems weird that the plane went through dry compacted dirt so easily.

But that's just my thoughts, I'm NOT a professional and if people say the plane went down there I accept that and my thoughts go to ALL the innocent people who died in all of this issue.

On that note though I must end with the shocking display by Rachael Maddow, a man's son dies and she ridicules his death in such a nasty way, if the son died from blast injuries he's entitled to ask HOW and WHY, he was a very long way from the initial plane explosion yet seems to have died from what looks like an explosion, and numerous people some of whom would know what an explosion sounds like claim to have heard multiple ones that day.

I'm not in to some of the bizarre idea's floating around about that sad day, just he things that are very obviously ODD, does that make me a conspiracy nut job, I say no, it makes me an enquiring mind in a sea of similar people.

Btw, the characters left counter does not work, god I hate this new look.

Oh, after the edit the character counter worked again.
edit on 10-9-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If you take a strictly objective look at the events of 9/11 and examine them with a critical mind, it is clear to see that the Official Story does not add up. It is scary to think that a conspiracy of such magnitude could take place and lead to so much chaos and destruction, but that is the reality of the times in which we now live.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I always believed 911 was an inside job, not at first then I believed everything the government had to say about this but long the way more confusing evidence was shown.

When I first watched the towers collapse I thought that this some kind of movie special effects shown on TV like trailer for a new movie, or prank movie, really I couldn't believe that this country with it's massive high tight naval , airforce and military power could easily be fooled by a couple of commercial planes to hit those buildings..

The first thing I said when I saw those buildings collapse was : It's amazing how those buildings go down without hitting the others?

I think that many US citizens don't want to except or believe in fear of what ever may happen? that the government would do such thing their own people, but not only to your own also many foreign people were on those buildings two of them came from where I come from.

I know it's an US matter thats up at hand here, But I know that majority of the United states citizens are good and sincere patriots always want to help countries that are being subjected to evil regimes and dictators, I've been raised on those values where I come from , and our country is one of the closest ally of the US , sometimes I think we are the 51 state of the united states. of the way we live and how we build our economy.

I really hope that if the US citizens are finding a way to clear out all the secrecies in their country it not will fall into civil war or something like that , and they may find time to put those to justice that have lied to you for you so long..

Peace...and happiness for all!

edit on 10-9-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join