It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China using UFO to conduct space warfare now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

China’s military recently launched three small satellites into orbit as part of Beijing’s covert anti-satellite warfare program, according to a U.S. official. The three satellites, launched July 20 by a Long March-4C launcher, were later detected conducting unusual maneuvers in space indicating the Chinese are preparing to conduct space warfare against satellites, said the official who is familiar with intelligence reports about the satellites.

freebeacon.com...

unusual maneuvers......
feels more like UFO than satellites, what do you guys think?

edit on 9-9-2013 by kevinduhand because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2013 by kevinduhand because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinduhand

If I wanted to destroy the evil capitalists, I would make cheap crap, get them to move all their manufacturing to my country that has no labor laws or environmental protection laws, I would build a huge military, and demand my enemies technology that I am unable to make or I'd just steal it, and then once I have them economically on their knees, I would take out their satallite defenses, launch an attack via a nuke in the ocean to look like an earthquake and destroy their coast, and then maybe take out their navy with the technology I stole....

Nah, they are not up to anything. Who's playing in the season opener???

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It's an interesting article and it does pose many questions, but what makes you specifically think that China is using unidentified flying object propulsion? Sounds funny spelled out.. I'm assuming you mean anti grav propulsion or similar?

Nothing makes me think they are using that. What they are doing is far simpler and far more dangerous to US interests. There's not really any way to protect satellites except some sort of dog fighting maneuvers.

China seems more and more like they have just been waiting collecting their Aces... The future is not to be taken for granted.

EDIT: this is coming from someone who thinks they experienced an electromagnetic propulsion system that somehow resists the earth's surface in the very least (Black triangle), but appears to have some direct antigravity traits.
edit on 9/9/2013 by dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinduhand
unusual maneuvers......

Both that article and the earlier one they link to as a report have some crazy descriptions for the movements of the satellite.
But once you get past the journalistic sensationalism, the reality is that any time they actually mention the specifics, the actual numbers of the movements, they are describing orbital moves that you'd expect any ordinary anti-satellite satellite to be able to make.

Lesson of the day: just because something is unexpected, doesnt mean free energy technology.

You could take your car out into the street right now and do things that the annoyed neigbours would descibe as "moving all over the place", "making close passes", and "doing some very strange things". Doesnt mean you have UFO technology.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
How can it be a UFO if you know its a satellite?

UFO = Unidentified flying object.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

This is fascinating and I have never heard about it, I would like to know just how maneuverable these things are.
I had an "experience" last June where I saw some formation in the sky:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is the chances that what I saw was similar to these satellites working in unison. I know my sighting was a month before these satellites were launched but still... it makes me wonder.

S+F

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I think you should reread your link they sound like satellites to me , just because they have the ability to reposition themselves doesn't make them UFOs .
This is nothing that the U.S hasn't been working on or done before .

The Air Force's Experimental Satellite System-11, or XSS-11 for short, is a vision of the future, pointing toward a time when satellites flying on orbit will be refueled, resupplied, repaired, repositioned or removed from space.

XSS-11 was launched April 11, 2005, on a Minotaur I rocket from Vandenberg Air Force Base, California. Minotaur is a refurbished Minuteman missile.

In numerous tests since then, the 300-lb., dishwasher sized microsatellite successfully rendezvoused with the upper stage of its depleted launch rocket, which is nearby in space. XSS-11 approached as close as 1,500 feet from the discarded rocket.

A small maneuverable satellite could inspect larger U.S. satellites for accidental or hostile damage. Such a seek-and-diagnose satellite could be sent to space as needed, or one could be attached to a larger satellite at launch and then detach itself to scout around after arrival in orbit. That capability also might be of use during civilian space shuttle flights
www.spacetoday.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I think you should expand on why you would think they are UFOs. The article explains very clearly that they are satellites even though they are doing unusual maneuvers...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

It's all highly speculative but if there are documents from the FBI which mention "recovered discs" in existence and when you think about some sightings, couple that with the ultra-secrecy in regards to military aircraft, and there you have the possibility of reverse engineered aircraft in operation.

On the size of China, if Roswell for example was real (as in extra-terrestrial), then China must've had similar experiences and would've done exactly the same as the U.S.

Not saying this thread is an example because we probably wouldn't be hearing about it.
edit on 9-9-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

top topics

join