It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chronicles of a Dog Gone Rogue

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

And you know all these stories are inspired by you and about you.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Please don't let it go, it's a once in a life time event.

Never my love......

And you know all these stories are inspired by you and about you.

I do know baby! You make me feel like the most beautiful and loved woman in the whole world!

I love you with all that I am...

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

In the end it didn't even matter. He awakened from the mists of sleep to find it had all been but just a dream.....

One day he will be on the bank of a clear, deep pool of water and wonder what would happen if he had dived in. Maybe it will bring a sweet, nostalgic smile and happy thoughts of what could have been.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

littled16

In the end it didn't even matter. He awakened from the mists of sleep to find it had all been but just a dream.....

One day he will be on the bank of a clear, deep pool of water and wonder what would happen if he had dived in. Maybe it will bring a sweet, nostalgic smile and happy thoughts of what could have been.

One day, that dream will come true.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Awakened from a deep sleep,by the sound of thunder far off into to distance, I roll over to find my love gone.
She now knows my true feelings.
I love her, but my past still hangs with me.
If only I could shake this off, the baggage that is carried by my emotions, but the time is not right yet.
I feel it will come, I just don't know when.
And I don't expect her to wait for that time to come, my only hope is she will be there when it happens.
All I have is the thoughts and fantasies of what it would be like to be with her and to hold her in my arms.
But reality and what I dream of are of two different worlds at the moment.
One day, I hope to fulfill that dream, of love everlasting, with my one true love.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The place I reside in no longer bears the happiness it once had.

It has become dark and dingy,sad and depressing.

Looking across the valley, I see a light, a beautiful glowing light that calls for me.
With the promise of hope and happiness, I must follow this light.It calls for me.

The time as come for me to go forth and seek out a new life.

The journey will be long and hard, but the rewards will be more then my dreams could have ever imagined.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Even if it takes time and patience... I feel that all will work out.
Just like with me and my situation... I know and feel in my heart..I will be with my true love one day, I just gotta take one day at a time and true love always finds a way...

The reality I'm in now.. Isn't gonna work..ever.. I know this. And I just gotta mentally prepare for everything and just hope for the best and start preparing ..

Peace to you my friend ~~>>

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

As she sits alone in the light of the warming fire she looks out into the darkness, not knowing what she is scouring the blackness for- just that she senses that something or someone is approaching. Out of instinct she grabs her bow and two arrows, preparing to take aim at whatever approaches out of the cold winter night.....

Her heart begins to pound in her chest, her breathing becomes rapid, her eyes widen as huge as saucers- and then a huge smile spreads across her face. It is no ferocious beast from the wild that approaches- it is her love, returned to her.... this time for good!

Together the real adventure begins...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

littled16

As she sits alone in the light of the warming fire she looks out into the darkness, not knowing what she is scouring the blackness for- just that she senses that something or someone is approaching. Out of instinct she grabs her bow and two arrows, preparing to take aim at whatever approaches out of the cold winter night.....

Her heart begins to pound in her chest, her breathing becomes rapid, her eyes widen as huge as saucers- and then a huge smile spreads across her face. It is no ferocious beast from the wild that approaches- it is her love, returned to her.... this time for good!

Together the real adventure begins...

May the fantasy end and reality of it all begin. May the happiness return to us both and the real adventure in our lives begin.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ok, so here is another inspiration.....

After a long battle with those that don't belong here, we come across and old yellow ford truck.
Reminds me of my dad's old truck before it was destroyed.
The kind of truck that I learned how to drive in and run into things.
But she was a good ol' girl and held up to my lack of knowledge and abuse.

With luck, it still had fuel and I manage to get it started, as the battery was still good.
It became our golden steed to escape this land of destruction.
Gear loaded in the back, we head of to the west, far from the cities left smoldering from the invasion.
My love happens upon a few old cassettes and loads one in.
The song was perfect.
" Born to be Wild"
We were wild and free, off to discover and create a new life all on our on.
After many hours, tired and hungry, we decide to pull off for the night and make camp.
We found a nice little stream, kind of off the beaten path.
As I unload the gear she goes off to gather some water and firewood.
The night is perfect, the weather is clear and warm.
As I set up the tent , she gets a fire started.
We still have some fresh meat and other staples to make a nice meal.
Relaxing by the fire, the food she is preparing sends my senses spinning into a mixture of desire and hunger.
She brings me a serving of something that can only be made by an angel and kisses me.
I think to myself that I must eat so I have the strength for what will happen later.
Helping her clean up, I splash water on her playfully.
Then, grabbing her, I kiss her intently.
As we kiss, mesmerized by the feeling of love we have, we slowly make it back to the tent.
She slowly undresses me ,kissing me as I undress her.
She rubs her body against mine as I grab her and hold her close to me.
She rises on top of me and slowly slides up and down on me.
Our bodies become one, wet from the heat of passion as we make sweet love.
The journey has just begun, may the road never end.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Sooooooooo sexy!!!!
Will be thinking about this later...

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

edit on 1/15/2014 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Better stop off for some refreshments for the journey...

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

She hears his voice and her heart quickens. As his face emerges and she gazes upon his eyes and smile she begins to melt. A feeling of warmth and love that eminates from deep within her being begins to spread throughout her body sending jolts of electricity from the top of her head to the tips of her fingers and toes. She feels her breathing become rapid, heavy- her blood racing through her body. She cannot look away, she is mesmerized.

She longs to reach out and caress him, hold him, kiss him, make love to him, She yearns to become intertwined, to become as one in body, mind, heart and soul…. But much too soon it is time to say goodbye, and a little piece of her heart breaks.

One day there will be no more goodbyes.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

One day there will be only hello's my love, with warm embraces and no more goodbyes till the end.
It will be sunrises, warmth and beauty.
It will be love.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
As this love story continues,with all the emotions of uncertainty, we continue on, patiently.
Our time will come, my love.
I will be your's till the end of time.
That swing on a porch will be waiting for us, my dear.
During this time of waiting, we must do what is needed to be done to make sure those in our life are taking care of because we still care for them.
Once free, our time will come and we will be happy and free.
Free for our love and independence.
The eternal embrace of our warmth and love for one another.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I love you baby!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

edit on 2/1/2014 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
THE Day will come when we finally meet. A long needed kiss and hug.
A smile knowing only where that will lead us.
Once in a place of comfort and solitude, we bare our selves to each other, wrapping ourselves around one another in happiness and joy.
The warmth of your body sends a multitude of feelings and tinglings throughout my body.
Laying you down, I wrap myself around you, holding you and kissing your soft, wet lips.
I feel your soul connecting with mine and total bliss ensues.
This is what true love feels like, I tell my self.
This is how it will be my one true love.

Peace,
K

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join