It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ONLY the Tom Carey AMA Questions with their Answers thread; Please wait until all are loaded before

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
QUESTION 01 by Zanti Misfit

Assuming …that it was Not a Weather Balloon Nor an Extraterestrial Craft …what Other Possible Explanation could there be Sir?

tc ANSWER by Tom Carey

Tom Carey’s Answer:
Good question. We have over the years investigated every possibility e.g., a V2 rocket, fighter planes, experimental aircraft such as the Chance-Vaught "Flying Flapjack" and the Norhtrup "Flying Wing" and have come up empty. The Air Force also did the same in its 1993-1997 re-examination of the Roswell case and also came up empty for alternative explanations of Roswell, save for the rediculous "roject Mogul and anthropomorphic dummies "explanations
."
3/9/2013@10:21

= = =

QUESTION 02 by Junkheap

Do you think there's any connection between the Roswell Crash and the use of Nuclear Weapons on Japan during World War II? Do you think that has anything to do with why they came here?

tc ANSWER by Tom Carey

Another good question. My own personal opinion is that, yes, there is a connection here. The first A-bombs were detonated in 1945, and tests were conducted with them going forward from there. Ditto the Soviet Union which conducted its first test in 1949. The Modern Age of UFOs burst upon the scene in the summer of 1947, right after WW II was concluded. So, in my opinion, the phenomen had something to do woth both the war and the onset of the nuclear age.

= = =

QUESTION 03 by GermanShep

My question is.. Tell us what the truth is from what you know.. No need for specific questions. Spill the beans Sir.

tc ANSWER by Tom Carey

The Truth is - that a 1947 model UFO crashed in the New Mexico high desert on the evening of July 2, 1947. The wreckage was discovered by a local sheep rancher the next day. On July 6, the rancher drove to Roswell with some of the wreckage and alerted the authorities there that something strange had crashed. The military followed him out to the site on the same day. On the following day, July 7, additional wreckage and small bodies were found at another location cleser to Roswell. Bodies were also found on the sheep rancher's ranch at a third site.

A recovery operation was undertaken by the 509th Bomb Group located at Roswell Army Air Field just south of town. The wreckage and bodies were flown from Roswell to Wright Field (now Wright-Patterson AFB) in Dayton, OH. Some of the wreackage and bodies had first gone to Fort Worth Army Air Field prior to shipment to Wright Field. The military institued a cover-up of the entire event, first by getting control of the news coverage, then silencing the people living in and areound Roswell, as well as the ranchers near Corona, NM. The cover-up exists to this very day

= = =

QUESTION 04 by ImaFungi

What makes you 99% sure it was extraterrestrial vehicle? Occams razor demands that it is military terrestrial craft.
@3/9/2013@ 09:41

tc ANSWER by Tom Carey

Even the Air Force says that it couldn't have been a military aircraft. We already knew that, of course.

= = =

QUESTION 05 by Logarock

The “laser” said to have been found there, in your opinion is this a credible slice of the deal?
@3/9/2013 @ 09:42

tc ANSWER by Tom Carey

To my knowledge, I am unaware that a "laser" or something like it was found amongst the wreckage. There were "wires" found that resembled what we today might call fibre optics, but no "laser" per-se.

Tom Carey’s 2nd answer at 11:04:

After 22 years and over 600 first and second-hand witnesses who have pointed us to an extraterrestrial answer for the event, and none, zero, nada, who have pointed us elsewhere, Sir William of Occam has nowhere else to go

= = =

QUESTION 06 by Skyfloating

1. Have you ever been pressured or attacked by the Gov for your work?
2. Have you researched or do you know that foreign countries (Russia, China, European countries) stance on the Roswell incident might be?
@3/9/2013 09:42

tc ANSWER by Tom Carey

1. I've never been harassed, attacked or even contacted by the government of the US or any other government. I do occasionally hear some strange clicks on my phone at times, but I can't be sure that it is anything sinister or just a bad line.

2. After the Roswell event, Josef Stalin ordered some of his spies already in New Mexico to look into the Roswell case and report back to him. They told him that it did not involve a US craft. They did not know exactly what it was, but that it was something real and did not pose a threat to the Soviet Union

= = =

QUESTION 07 by Spacespider

The most interesting part of Roswell incident to me is the “Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy” « Alien interview.

This author received a package from a woman claiming to be a nurse in Roswell who was the conduit between a recovered ET body and the Military. The alien communicated telepathically only, and would only communicate with her

tc ANSWER by Tom Carey

There was no nurse by that name at Roswell. Futhermore, I talked to the author of that book when it first came out some years ago and got him to admit that it was a work of fiction.
3/9/2013 @ 11:57

= = =

RUNNING OUT OF CHARACTERS. Remaining to be posted as I can get to them.

PLEASE avoid replies until I can get all the ANSWERED QUESTIONS POSTED IN SEQUENCE so we can have a reference archive in one contiguous series of posts.

edit on 8/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag fix

edit on 8/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: formatting etc.

join