It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ponderous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
methinks the game is afoot...illuminati are making more and more blatant references to themselves in movies...X2, and well, this one is OBVIOUS, but still...
The Matrix Reloaded.
sadly, none of my 'friends' seem to get the movie,
or that the 'agents' are the secret societies controlling us, and the 'zionists' (for lack of a better term) are the splinter group secret societies trying to free us before they free themselves fully...any thoughts tyler, drudge?
Dr. Dashwood, Dr. Dashwood, paging George Dorn

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
it did get me thinking about stuff like that. and it's making ever more sense. and in the games too. everythings comin together at last. soon!!!!

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 04:22 AM
link   
or not...disinformation is the name of the game...Matrix could just as easily be anti- as pro- illuminati, same with x2 and everything. NOTHING is a certainty. you can trust noone for there is no enemy anywhere.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hagbard.Celine
or not...disinformation is the name of the game...Matrix could just as easily be anti- as pro- illuminati, same with x2 and everything. NOTHING is a certainty. you can trust noone for there is no enemy anywhere.

No trust can be given, yes this is true, but what is it that you mean by noone???

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
i mean noone. if youre an anti-anti, youre probly also apropos..sadly, i can never find the right use for that word...grrr

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Just because the Illuminati feature in movies doesn't mean that it exists!!!
That's the whole bloody point of a movie!!! It's a work of fiction designed to stretch your imagination!!!

Jesus people, you can read a helluva lot into a movie. Any movie can contain references to Illuminati if your mind is looking for a link. Even bloody "Bambi" for Christ's sake.

If you are watching movies for deeper meanings rather than for simple entertainment, more fool you. You're giving the directors more credit for their intelligence than they deserve. Sure some movies put out social messages but the vast majority are designed so we pay money to go and see them.

Most of the forum goers here don't believe everything that they see in the newspapers or on TV so why cling so tightly to the belief that the film industry is the only media type that tells the truth?

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Alright speak foryourself leveller or shut it.

Cinematographic mediums are powerful mind controlling tools.

Hagbard, i haven't watched it so i can't comment. First matrix, was "supposedly" directed by discordian movement, or so they say.

The agents are the illuminati. The matrix is the matrix. The real world. We live dreaming in a dream world. Funny thing. We have a tool which can give us access into the matrix, no need for a rode in our neck to connect to it. Only few know how to use it tho

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberator
Alright speak foryourself leveller or shut it.

How about you do the same dipstick?

If you're weak enough to swallow everything you see on the big screen that's your business ain't it?

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Scene is an office in Hollywood.
A phone rings.

W - Hello this is the Wachowski brothers. How may I help you?

*a pause and then a sinister voice*

NWO - You know who this is don't you? We were very impressed with "Bound". We want you to make another movie. But this time you will be working for us.

W - OK, no problem!!! What sort of movie do you want?

NWO - We want to tell our side of the story. We want people to know we are coming. We want to tell them of our existence and ready them for a new age.

W - Cool idea!!! We got just the thing for you!!! It's a new project called the Matrix. That should suit you guys perfectly.

NWO - OK. What's it about?

W - Well it's like this - You guys are portrayed as cold hearted, uniformed, ugly, vicious, evil robots intent on turning the human race into slaves.

NWO - Hmmm. Doesn't exactly portray us in a good light does it? Who is our enemy in this movie?

W - Well that's the clever part. We're gonna get an all American hero to play opposite you. We were thinking of Keanu Reeves. He's gonna look real cool in leather and shades. We're gonna give him a part where he can play a messiah figure. Like out of the Bible!!! You guys love the Bible dontcha!!?

NWO - Well yeah. But aren't we supposed to be the god-like figures? Tell me more. Do we win?

W - Well not actually win as such. You do horribly kill a few people though.

NWO - So we don't win?

W - Well here's the great part!!! This other guy Keanu, gets to kick the crap outta you!!! He's gonna use all these 1337 kungfu skillz on ya!!! The audience will love it!!!!

NWO - Ah. So we're playing for the sympathy vote? People will watch the movie, see how badly we're getting fux0red and cheer for us as the underdog?

W - Not exactly. We didn't actually think about giving you any redeeming features that would make the audience have good feelings for you.

NWO - OK. Say we run with this. Where are you going to set this movie?

W - Well we were thinking of a world in the future which you have turned into a wasteland which has absolutely no nice bits in it at all. That'll give the audience something to look forward to.

NWO - And what about dialogue? How are we going to verbally communicate our message?

W - Well, we haven't really worked that out yet. But we were thinking along the lines of getting our characters to say things that sound really deep and profound. Things like "Free your mind". Hell the public will lap that sheit up!!!!

NWO - So let's get this straight. We're commissioning a movie where we play evil robots fighting a good guy and he wins in the end? How exactly does this prepare the world for our arrival?

W - Ummm.....er.........ummmm...er..hold on, there's another call waiting on the line...... I gotta take it, it's.....er... Saddam Hussein. He wants a part in the next....er... Forrest Gump movie.

*line goes dead*

NWO - Hello? Hello? Is any one there? Hello? Damn. I was hoping they'd come up with something along the lines of "Bound". Lesbians are so kewl.........

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Excellent wit leveller.

The NWO doesn't exist.

No body is sitting on some secret throne ruling the world, what rules the world is as it always has been, and Ideal.

In the middle ages the Catholic idea ruled the world.

Now it's a conflict between Freemasonic ideals prominent in the west, and the muslim ideals in the east, mixed with smaller factions here and there. With Communism remaing the main political challenge.

But over all, with the creation of the US by the brotherhood, Masonry not the NWO, has been governing things.

Though it seems less and less now through a direct teaching of ideals, and more of a fading lingering idea that was left over in the past, as politicians and rulers become corrupt, and never become masons.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The NWO that people tend to expect is actually a diversion. The Cabal are masters at media/mind manipulation, and completely understand the public mentality, and need to believe in a hidden agenda.

In order to hide the agenda of the Cabal (hiding in the open is of course the best camoflage), they simply create a similar agenda and stoke it into popular legend. Hence, the birth of the NWO.

The major difference here is that the public now believes that the NWO is something that is quietly growing, hiding, waiting to happen to the general public. The reality is that the Cabal has been here for centuries, has actually created, engineered, and manipulated the very society we live in for the last 300-400 years. Most all major historic events in the past 3 centuries has been guided by the hand of the Cabal.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
weve all gone cockeyed. i believe my pal liberator was referring to the illumination experinced with the 'opening' of the pineal 'eye', yes?
and the probability that almost every movie made would have coherent references to the illuminati and be a coincidence are far beyond astronomical...think about it.
it may actually be a use for absurdly large numbers like a google...

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think you bring up a valid point, It's either that their are illumnati members controlling the media to make society aware of what the illumnati is, or there is a fascination with secret societies in our culture. And if there isn't an illumnati still around today, i guaruntee you that their is a society of members that are fighting for science, and their knowledge and grasp are far more broad than we know.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Ill say this..
The matrix reloaded is (for a lack of better wording..) pro-xxxxxxxxxxxx (although i have no idea how the Wachowski brothers came across the script or whatever.) it is still very very misleading.
You have to read inbetween the lines that r inbetween the lines.

[im not saying what society - figure that out on your own]

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Leveller, you say even "Bambi" can have a link to the Illuminati, so would you please back that up by giving us a plausible example of it?

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
okay, break it up. everybody to the corners of the pentagon. calm down, play nice, and try to at least think coherently to where there is in fact some understanding to be gleamed from our rantings....that should shut us all up for a good long while

top topics

join