It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War was DECLARED against the POOR, by the RICH.. Rich use Badges to STEAL from people.. why COPS ARE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
How "honest" people screw others over.. Corruption is the GAME

These are the ways people are making money? ANY SYSTEM LIKE THIS. where people are able to do this.

NEEDS BROUGHT TO THE GROUND AND DESTROYED!!

AND let it be KNOWN... None could happen with R E D C O A T S !!

all the cop lovers and cop jockers... %^@# OFF!

THE REDCOATS are facilitating it ALL

BADGE WEARERS ARE WORSE THAN SCUM... they are working for corrupt people and throwing poor on the street so some greedy RICH _____ can profit MORE!

THIS IS WHY COPS ARE THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY..

I wish cops could be branded so after this ALL goes down, they will be marked.. for THEY have MADE it ALL happen

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I have no tattoos..

But this one may be a good first one... lol I kid,, needles...ouch.

But this is TRUE... ALL of it.... EVERY BIT, EVERY LITTLE bit of tyranny by the elites is CARRIED OUT by BADGES..

ALL OF IT>... BADGES are like the wheel to the elite's car.. can't roll without the wheel.

easiest way to disable a vehicle ------> TAKE OUT THE WHEELS
edit on 9-9-2013 by HanzHenry because: spelling

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It may come to that... Although, competing with the weaponry is going to be a challenge.

Like and peruse my new page, if you will:

Americanists

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You buy a house you can't afford.
You buy a car you can't afford.
You get a $200 cell phone you don't need.
You purchase a bunch of crap with credit cards you don't need.

And this is what happens.
You fall deep into debt. Don't pay your bills. And then cry like a b-atch when somebody takes these things away. Things you couldn't afford to begin with.

Did the cops do anything wrong? No. Whenever they serve a notice of eviction or foreclosure, it is ordered by the court. It was not some minimum wage making police officer's decision.

The cops are just as broke as the rest of us. The difference is that they have to put up with all your bullsh!t to bring in a paycheck.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

allenidaho

You buy a house you can't afford.
You buy a car you can't afford.
You get a $200 cell phone you don't need.
You purchase a bunch of crap with credit cards you don't need.

And this is what happens.
You fall deep into debt. Don't pay your bills. And then cry like a b-atch when somebody takes these things away. Things you couldn't afford to begin with.

Did the cops do anything wrong? No. Whenever they serve a notice of eviction or foreclosure, it is ordered by the court. It was not some minimum wage making police officer's decision.

The cops are just as broke as the rest of us. The difference is that they have to put up with all your bullsh!t to bring in a paycheck.

Simpleminded programmed sheeple answer.. typical of a cop jocker.

YES the COURTS are DOING SOMETHING WRONG DAILY!! did you EVEN READ the article?

and you cant dispute a SINGLE thing I STATE about COPS.

Cops are the BIGGEST traitors in the USA.

They are throwing americans out of houses for International banksters.

And, BTW, I am a former Marine and medically retired from injuries in the line of duty.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

HanzHenry

allenidaho

And, BTW, I am a former Marine and medically retired from injuries in the line of duty.

I disagree. I think YOU are the biggest traitor in in America. A former Marine with no respect for authority and a big mouth. Shocker.

And, by the way, I'm former Navy. And a combat veteran that didn't get "injured in the line of duty".
What did you do? Slip in the shower while jerking it?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Hello HanzHenry. May Peace be upon you my brother.

Meaning no disrespect,... may I ask,.... Do you believe that the "rich" and "corrupt" handlers that you allude to have no influence or invested interests in the military, armed forces, and war?

You say that you served as a Marine. Do you believe that your service was free from the "rich" and "corrupt"? Do you believe that U.S. Marshals serving an eviction order for property taxes is worse than conducting military operations over-seas, where the targeted country had not attacked the U.S. at home?

Just curious as to your reasoning regarding Police vs Military

Peace

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

My ops were in S. America. and yes I was 17 when I joined. Brainwashed like many Public Fool system kids.

Point being, when you look at EVERY aspect the founders HATED redcoats for, BADGES do TODAY.

We have in essence, a Sheriff of Nottingham shaking people down, DOING THINGS AGAINST LIBERTY AND THE REPUBLIC..

THINGS SPECIFICALLY stated to be WRONG..

I will and NEVER did participate in CHECKPOINTS!! that alone.. checkpoints.. everyone of them should hang from a noose.

Not to include how the CROOKS/POLITICIANS HIDE behind an all too often corrupt system. And MANY COPS ADMIT the system is F-d up.. YET THEY CARRY ON DAILY PROFITING FROM IT.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I really mean no disrespect to you or any. Nor am I personally alluding to, nor demonizing or vilifying anyone.

Regardless of one's opinion,... simply, it appears as though the Police and the Military are pursuing the same goals and agendas by the chain-of-command they serve. One at home, one abroad.

I noticed so much anger and hate directed at L.E.O.s from the op,... and I was drawn to wonder why such hate towards a group of people,... while noting that you were a part of the foreign division of the same enterprise. This is not about attempting to call you a hypocrite. This is in hopes that your anger and hate may be quelled by remembering your own participation in the same industrial complex.

May Peace be upon you.

edit on 9/9/13 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

after USMC and college, I was a federal officer 2000-2002.. I had a clearance level TS(++).

And had been a member of a bor/tac unit combining a dozen or so letter agencies and all LE entities. What I saw, the type of character of those I was around... disgusting..

Learn a little about our countries revolution. What was being done BY the REDCOATS..

the redcoats had to be dealt with before anything else. AND THEY WERE! the patriots KNEW the REDCOATS were the pawns of Oppression. CANT WIN A CHESS GAME BY AVOIDING THE PAWNS>

they MUST GO FIRST in every chess game. Imagine playing chess and avoiding all confrontation with pawns.. good luck not losing..

EVERY SINGLE ASPECT for HATING R E D C O A T S ...
Every single aspect is carried out today by B A D G E S .

EVERY last iota of tyranny is carried out by B A D G E S ... the BADGES ENABLE TYRANNY!!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

allenidaho

HanzHenry

allenidaho

I disagree. I think YOU are the biggest traitor in in America. A former Marine with no respect for authority and a big mouth. Shocker.

And, by the way, I'm former Navy. And a combat veteran that didn't get "injured in the line of duty".
What did you do? Slip in the shower while jerking it?

Whose authority? Traitors! carrying out treason..

I am a traitor, that's funny. metal in my head, multiple surgeries, damaged c3-5 vert in neck, dysfunctional knee.. and an SRB to prove my character. I gotta good cookie at least, couldn't a been that bad. Selected by a board to be a CO's driver/PerSecDet trained. And I did pass a SSBI, agents interviewed my teachers, neighbors etc.

Navy, don't make me laugh.. MARINE CORPS TAXI that's all.

If you are in or ever near the LA area, I would provide some free hand to hand combat training. And film it for youtube. even though im injured I still do daily pushups and curl 50lb dumbells, 6'3" 248 lbs. been training my whole life for that one day... can always use a little practice.

especially from a squid that called me a traitor.

Had a disgust for authority when a bully has it. And I have always bullied those that bully others.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Don't waste my time. I'm not going to beat some random cripple. Even though you are a bit of douche, there is no win for me in that situation.

So I'll tell you what. You keep sitting on your butt, collecting your disability checks and ranting about how evil cops are. And I will go back to my much better life.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Hello again. There's no need to defend yourself by bringing up your personal justifications in service. I am not attacking you. Regarding this op, it is my conviction that hate and violence are not the solutions to the compassion you seek for our society.

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

allenidaho

Don't waste my time. I'm not going to beat some random cripple. Even though you are a bit of douche, there is no win for me in that situation.

So I'll tell you what. You keep sitting on your butt, collecting your disability checks and ranting about how evil cops are. And I will go back to my much better life.

I don't get disability or EBT..

AND I may be cripple but the offer is open any time, come to southern California and I will oblige the free lesson.

You are typical..

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Sahabi

Hello again. There's no need to defend yourself by bringing up your personal justifications in service. I am not attacking you. Regarding this op, it is my conviction that hate and violence are not the solutions to the compassion you seek for our society.

Peace

I concur..

ANYONE who would screw someone else over for personal gain.. detestable imho,

perhaps of more would remove the badge/redcoat, something could be done.

Nope.. just as the cops at my hometown 20 yr reunion.. they were the largest ___bags in school too.
kind of guys that snitch on the minute and mundane, the guys who would basically poor alcohol down girls throats to get them drunk..

And I saw this same character type guy in customs, harbor police, atf, sheriff deputy, etc.. when 1/3 of the people you work with are bigger ___bags than the people you "are after".. and the other 2/3 turn a blind eye/loyalty... it is sickening.. plus few of them were very good shots anyway.

Point is.. the ELites have ALWAYS set up to HIDE behind Power..

when you actually learn at the psych profiles being hired, you would be shocked..

people with german or polish family teaching them as a child what to look out for.. and then it happens JUST LIKE THAT...

HONOR and INTEGRITY..

there is NONE in redcoats.

I am sure some of the redcoats killed by the patriots were "ok guys", just trying to "feed their family"..too

new topics

top topics

join