It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker, new poster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I'm a new member here just looking to join in the discussion on these forums.

I've been interested in the scene for quite a while and have a deep rooted need to find the truth inside the madness that we call society. I'm a normal guy with a career, friends etc however a few years ago (at university) I decided that I'd pursue the truth through forums like these along with alternative news sources.

I've learned like many others that the media cannot be trusted to give us an unbiased accurate view or world or even local events and that there is a sinister higher agenda to which most mainstream news adheres.

I'm in the UK and it seems that the pace of the agenda seems to be quickening and this can be felt even at the local level.

On a positive note, more and more people are waking up to mainstream lies.

I am interested in a range of topics including Our Ancient (hidden) Past, The UFO Phenomenon, NWO and Secret Societies, Political Corruption and the Disinformation given to the public.

I hope to keep learning on this unending road, and at the same time to spread the truth that I uncover along the way.

Glad to finally have posted

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You just walked through the door of enlightenment. Welcome!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FightTheFuture94

Be at one with the forums...

Sitting crossed legged on the floor is optional

JAK

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi FightTheFuture94 and welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FightTheFuture94

Welcome to the party! The beer is over there and dogs are on the grill.

I just showed a little while ago, let me know if you need anything!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Welcome, you've made a wise choice.

I too am from the UK and understand a lot of what you mentioned. I can feel the Governmental grip tightening bit by bit, not just in the UK but the entire world. You can seem a pattern emerging and a lot of "Conspiracies" actually unfolding in "Reality". Alternative news sources are all you can rely on, although I still watch a lot of MSM to see where news differs (keep your enemies closer, ha).

Anyway, welcome, I look forward to conversing with you as I share many of your interests.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Welcome from the UK

King

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Waves from America! WELCOME!

new topics

top topics

join