It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something big to happen Sep. 13th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
reply to post by Cynic

If they won't intervene then why does Russia and China both have warships in the region. You have no clue how easily this could go South.

Russia has very specific set of ships there, they are there to provide Intel to Assad. They will provide two hours warning before the attack, and then they will give info on the targets. That is why they are there. Not to start war would three.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
When I see the slow escalation of threats and counter threats it seems Russia is talking herself into a corner....
When, and if,US bombs fall......they will have to respond....specially if their Iranian Allies get involved right away.....

You are seeing the Russian side of it. On the other end, Obama continues to paint the US into a corner.
Lines should not be publicly drawn unless you a prepared for someone to cross them. Obama made his statement as an arrogant yet empty threat, which he considered a safe way to make himself appear to be (and feel like) a powerful and righteous President. Now he has to make good and wield "my(his) military," because he cannot stand loosing face to the world. I fear that his arrogance and self-righteousness will bring him to call Putin's bluff at some critical point.

If you know Russia, you know that Putin don't bluff.
edit on 9-9-2013 by OpenMindedRealist because: Correct a quote

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
"There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT! "

-Agent K

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Could I please ask the difference between this section and the Predictions and Prophecies section ?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

I'm not saying that Russia is going to start ww3. I am saying that with all the rhetoric flying around this tiny little surgical strike
that the US is proposing, things could escalate very quickly.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

Good question, that is where I originally put it, but was moved here by mods.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Hmm i think they should all be in the same place, the only distinction could be a prediction from a dream, or a prediction not from a dream, but really its the same thing - a prediction.

if they need to be split it should be 'Dreams' and 'Predictions & Prophecies', or lose the dream part altogether.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Why does it seem that the world is going to go thru some strange event on a Friday?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

I wish I could tell you, I felt compelled to write the thread, the op is what it is nothing more.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Well, I'm not sure about the speculation about God wanting to right the ship and all, but I could see this having to do with end time prophecies like Nostradamus and such.

I could definitely see the Pope knowing it was time for him to resign, and the timing of it is ridiculous. He's still alive, which is crazy... I think that the current pope is supposed to be the last one according to Nostradamus.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I think the previous Pope resigning is definitely a big deal and a symptom of something, as well as the Syria crisis. I would bet they are related and have a common cause of some kind.

edit on 10-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by twfau

It might behoove us all to remember that almost every era thought that it was the last, that the world was ending, and that political forces were about to explode. Nothing new here.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Wholy crap it's Syria

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I agree with you that something bag will happen on the 13th of September, just because I have my own sources that told me something big would happen between the 13th to 15th of September 2013.....

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Cynic

You're joking, right?
Russia and China will not intervene, they want Mid-East oils as bad as the US.
There will be no nuclear war, the same damage can be done with a fuel air bomb
Obama has lots of those in the arsenal and will probably use them to take out government troops

Russia and China both have ships in the Med. They are not for show...Putin has made it clear he will intervene if the US invades Syria and I dont think he is one for idle threats.

The thing is... The US population think their country is the greatest and most powerful....The Russians probably think they are.

Only one of you is right.

The difference is Russia has China on their side who could drown most nations in man power alone. The US however is quickly running out of allies.

the whole world is clear on the syria situation...nobody wants this conflict...so if Obama actually invades I dont think he will get away with it.. Russia will step in...as will China...along with Syria and Iran...Isreal will step in with the US as well as France most likely....at which point it will be a global conflict and a whole range of other nations will almost certainly be dragged in.

This is not like libya or Iraq or Afghanistan...Syria is the line...Obama wants to cross it.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Silicis n Volvo

Cynic

You're joking, right?
Russia and China will not intervene, they want Mid-East oils as bad as the US.
There will be no nuclear war, the same damage can be done with a fuel air bomb
Obama has lots of those in the arsenal and will probably use them to take out government troops

Russia and China both have ships in the Med. They are not for show...Putin has made it clear he will intervene if the US invades Syria and I dont think he is one for idle threats.

The thing is... The US population think their country is the greatest and most powerful....The Russians probably think they are.

Only one of you is right.

The difference is Russia has China on their side who could drown most nations in man power alone. The US however is quickly running out of allies.

the whole world is clear on the syria situation...nobody wants this conflict...so if Obama actually invades I dont think he will get away with it.. Russia will step in...as will China...along with Syria and Iran...Isreal will step in with the US as well as France most likely....at which point it will be a global conflict and a whole range of other nations will almost certainly be dragged in.

This is not like libya or Iraq or Afghanistan...Syria is the line...Obama wants to cross it.

"Russia has China on it's side"

Really?

What would make you so sure? China hasn't had much to say, China also for all intents and purposes funded our forays via loans into the middle east for the previous decade, China and the USA also have mighty economic ties and...there is the little tidbit of Syria + Iraq + Iran + Afghanistan = "the old silk road" the route between Europe and Asia the source of Oil China needs to sustain itself, the most valuable territory in the world for China.

America hasn't fought with China in fact we rescued them sort of during WW2, we were unlikely Allies. Then there was the Sino-Soviet border conflict... And Siberia sitting there loaded with space for population with only 3 Million people, energy rich... empty, easy pickings, next door Kazakhstan also energy rich, 20 Million people....

No... Every war has it's Axis powers

My money has China pulling a rope a dope, it's what I would do, Chinas fears have always been to the North.

Invade the USA, get past the greatest Navy the world has ever seen, cross an Ocean, impossible to maintain supply lines, large well armed populace, your main strength is Man power but it requires boats to deliver and Oil to fuel those boats and the USA is currently the leading supplier of OIl

Get past the ridiculous notion of Communism vs Capitalism

"The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend" Who wrote that? ah... yes that Chinese fellow...

3 Million people in Siberia, already more Chinese cross the border yearly than Russians live there, empty, vast with resources, US aid, Missile defense system on Russia's door step. massive population that needs settlement.

Everything of Russia's pointed in the wrong direction to fight you as it begins... Not a chance in the world the USA could ever mount a land invasion, completely opposite side of the globe, Russia like the ME a blockade to East West trade... a problem since the dawn of Chinese History, every invasion China ever suffered...from the North

The Axis an Eastern Power and a Western Power, only way to dominate the globe.

China vs America? No capacity for either to occupy the other... nothing to gain everything to loose.

But Knock out Russia, that's a win/win the Chinese surely have deep intel into missile locations, by surprise could readily knock out their systems, open the door for the US, supply lines and manpower would be easy, all that land...so few defenders these days, such a need for China to expand

It would be... like taking candy from a baby

IF, you followed a belief that "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

I got 50 bucks says... we have late game surprise for the Russians

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by penninja

I see your logic...but if a US ship attacks Syria, Russia Attacks the US ship..and China's ships will not be pointing their missiles at Russian ships. Infact from what I have read they wont be pointing guns at anyone as they oppose global conflict full stop but have straight up taken sides with Russia on this matter.

Syria crisis: China joins Russia in opposing military strikes

The US, with an ego bigger than its land mass and the belief that they are invincible are about to cross a line, circled by a crowd of enemies. Who in my opinion out-power the US massively. Not saying the US cant fight...just saying they are out of their depth this time.

this isnt allies vs axis and the US are not the good guys anymore.
edit on 11-9-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I heard from a “reliable source” that something is going to happen on September 13th. Am told that the Mayans new something of the date. I will do some more research in the old Mayan texts to see what happening.

Haha/nodding head!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Dont look too far away.. It may just be that you are on the brink of extinction and you are feeling it. It can be that simple sometimes...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join