It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Movement Near Cheyenne Mountain Reported

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

crudos
Here's the report, source was a truck driver in the area....

Each group (north and south bound) had 4-5 buses, 8-10 Communication trucks, about a dozen of MRAPS both CAT I and CAT II, and lost count of the number of F250s seen. The northbound group was followed by MTVR's (7-ton), no number given. Both groups where moving away from Cheyenne, not toward.

Thanks for bearing with me on this topic.

Moving away?

That is interesting. Seems like an exodus, but why? I'll have to think on that.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Here's a thought...there's massive flooding in Colorado...maybe, gee I dunno, just maybe, it's the national guard being deployed to RESCUE and EVACUATE people?

Because you know, that's exactly what is happening in Colorado.

But I mean, why use logic, reason and common sense to come to a conclusion. That's no fun.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by iBallinU

While I applaud your effort at setting things straight in the world, I would like to point out that this thread was opened before the flooding.

Perhaps some more conspiracy minded individual can construe that as HAARP activity...or not.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

links234

While I applaud your effort at setting things straight in the world, I would like to point out that this thread was opened before the flooding.

Perhaps some more conspiracy minded individual can construe that as HAARP activity...or not.

Before the flooding happened? Or before the flooding started getting reported around the world?
Also, maybe their movements were precautionary due to a forecast of very heavy rains which could lead to severe flooding?
Or maybe their movements were to an exercise?
Or maybe there's 1001 other reasons why military vehicles were moving away from the general vicinity of a military base?

Why does the first conclusion some people reach have to be the worst?
I don't live in the USA, but if I did, and I came across a bunch of military vehicles on the move, if it looked odd, I'd at least try and do some research as to what they may be up to, like are they going on routine exercises, or is hardware being moved from one base to another base, or whatever...

There's more logical and non-conspiracy possibilities, but like I said in another thread, everytime someone sees some military vehicles, we get a thread here declaring doomsday or some other vague conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I'm on your side man. I agree with you.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by crudos

It may have something to do with the large number of people being displaced and maybe more to come with the Colorado flash flooding.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My town got hit pretty hard and i havent seen any of the vehicles i saw a few weeks ago. I dont no about the other towns that got much harder than mine, ill ask around

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join