It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Movement Near Cheyenne Mountain Reported

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
From preppers forum I am on, a trusted member there is reporting large number of military vehicles moving toward Cheyenne Mountain from the north and south. Nothing is verified yet, and the original source is not named yet.

Anyone with contacts either truck drivers or military personal, please see if they are hearing or seeing anything out of the ordinary.

edit on 9/8/2013 by crudos because: spelling error

edit on Sun Sep 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: content altered per OP request, due to unsourced quote

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Source ?
Are you affiliated with the military?

On scale 1/10 how sure are you of the source? ( speaking truth )

If so please do keep us posted. Cheyenne mountain... interesting.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Don't know source yet. Will follow-up as able to.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
West Coast. Moffett field.

Interesting that lately I have seen Navy (grey color scheme) "Chinook" helicopters in a group of four along landing flight path. Also Black hawks and jets overhead in more numbers than I am used to ordinarily.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by crudos

NORAD and the underlying defense complex and subterranean structure are undoubtedly on high alert as the Syrian crisis (which is merely the latest round of a gearing up of the old cold war machinery by Russia in response to american bases in former soviet republic's) show's every sign of escalating now with Russia offering military aid in the event of an american strike on Assads assets and the threat it poses to there Syrian naval base.
Recently and just before the Syrian crisis Russia recommenced it's cold war soviet ballistic submarine operations in Antarctica (only useful for a strike against the states), Canada and Russia have both been flexing there military muscles in the arctic, The old bear bombers have recommenced there fly overs of UK airspace (The US great Britain though no longer having a large contingent is still the best permanent Air Craft carrier in the US arsenal and except for some dangerous looking granny's with big hand bag's it will have the air craft back in an instant if things escalate), Russia is making deals with Iran and actively aiding there nuclear program, Russia is making treaty alliances with China and enforcing there vested shared interests.

WWIII.

Or hand bag's at 50 pace's let's see.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
is cheyenne..... Norad?

if it is i would imagine there are military movements all the time.... then again the world is crazy right now so you never know whats going on

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
No confirmation or source yet, but the site I am on is not prone to willy-nilly flights of fancy and alarm about such things. Standing by.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by crudos

Did u get my u2u ?
I know the system goes haywire sometimes.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I drive all over the country and have seen a lot of military movements. It's time to burn any money left in the budget. You'll see more flying, convoys, and live firing until they burn through any money left. That includes the NORAD area.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I drive all over the country and have seen a lot of military movements. It's time to burn any money left in the budget. You'll see more flying, convoys, and live firing until they burn through any money left. That includes the NORAD area.

Normally I would agree with that assessment.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crudos

I live near a huge armored army post. Nothing going on here. Absolutely nothing. I would be curious if Ft Sill is active, seeing as how the portable missle thingys (sorry I do not know what they are called now they used to be called howitzers) are there.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crudos

I live near a huge armored army post. Nothing going on here. Absolutely nothing. I would be curious if Ft Sill is active, seeing as how the portable missle thingys (sorry I do not know what they are called now they used to be called howitzers) are there.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by crudos

I can't believe this is posted with no source. Highly irresponsible.

So Calif. Edwards. Nothing.

Citizens band. Nothing
edit on 8-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

i have to agree, seen it many times.
people are on edge now though..so normal practice becomes sinister.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by crudos

I'm suprised you don't hear about more activity in that area: Military Bases in Colorado

There's four bases in the immidiate vicinity of Cheyenne Mountain. I'm not worried.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by crudos

I can't believe this is posted with no source. Highly irresponsible.

So calif. Edwards. Nothing.

Citizens band Nothing
edit on 8-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I posted possible caveats about it being unconfirmed and sources not verified yet. I have also NOT posted the url of the site this appeared on. Will post more follow-up as I can get it.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Lost One, this is Lost Two...are you lost too...over....Shhhhhht.

"But my BlueForce tracker says I'm on the right side of the Iranian border!" (Actually heard that one.)

"Roger dat, I read you lickin' chicken! Out!" (My CO hated that phrase...
)

It's the end of the fiscal year for cryin' out loud. Every year ATS goes through this. It's always something.
edit on 8-9-2013 by TDawgRex because: grammer...frickin grammer!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Lost One, this is Lost Two...are you lost too...over....Shhhhhht.

We're da fugawis ?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Exactly. And the fiscal year doesn't give a crap air Syria, the ME or anything else. All it cares about is how much money you have left.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

It's an annual event on ATS. Turn of the year and end of the FY ATS freaks out because the military either has their new funding or is burning through what's left. It's like clockwork.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join