It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help but do evil? I do not see how. Do you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

For dessert you will be held aloft by 4 burly samoans (in your employ) who will tranport you in your personal buggy, to a melted chocolate fountain (not the fountain, the chocolate!). Marshmallows on pure gold skewers will be dipped in the fountain and offered to you...your shi-tsu will clean the chocolate drips...enjoy...

J.C.Clarke...mid-post punk poet, writer, singer who penned the word I lifted...expelair - exhale, breathe...concentration, comprehension expression are forced through that sieve...and come out in bumpy spaghetti-like strings that are real rough round the edges, half spaghetti, half gnocchi...don't know what kinda spelt pasta I am, cos if I was a gnocchi, I wouldn't be long and stringy...and if I was a spaghetti, I'd be smooth and regular...there's no solving this conundrum!...and yet it would seem to be an easier one to resolve than the old do-good, do-evil debate...OP like many of the posed OPs rely on acceptance of and adherance to a mindset that will not allow them to view the condoes further down the mountain, near the beach...you can describe it to them, but, unless they 'come down a bit' off the mountain...they never get any closer to see it from another angel...(Was that a Freudian slip?)...ya, if you think you can't 'help' being evil, you gotta question your motives...

Å99

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
akushla99
vethumanbeing
akushla99

veteranhumanbeing
Who is this creature John c c.?
Empathy seems to be a reminder to ME that "YES YOUR HUMAN DEAL WITH IT", its your hijinks your plan that you manufactured before incarnating (you have to remember the PLAN IDIOT) I get it. Still, the proceedural manual (3 ring D binder) didnt come with the birth process, (cigarettes and empty beer bottles) so I have to as you do reinvent the 'wheel'. I have to understand my purpose before incarnating and then after incarnating execute my DIABOLICAL PLAN for changing the worlds perception of A GOD, A GOD ASPECT, YOU. Im not sure I put enough on my plate (any ideas for desert?)

akushla99
Ya, the birth process fairly mirrors the dimension entered...blood 'n guts, cursing and pressure...s'wat you get with materiality...eve burdened with the pain of childbirth (on a material plane)...of course it didn't have to be that way, but, wadaya do? It is what it is...and progress means doing it different, better, faster, so human has time to ponder the more zoomed-out aspects of that progress, the more 'philosophical' questions...keep to the plan VHB, I'm sure you have the aces up your shift sleeve...I have faith in human (although exasperated), if anything we are pliable beyond belief.

It wasnt to be so, natural childbirth be dangerous and painful (a little snake told me it was the punishment because/for the fall of man; its taking upon itself (OUTRAGIOUS to think for themselfers; seeking of course ENLIGHTENMENT). Hey wait a minute, "tree of knowledge" or 'tree of life'? I keep getting them confused. If there was no shakeup of the system, we'd still be where? Naked and oblivious in the Babyonian hanging gardens/or drunk and confused in Vegas. The negative force drives a momentum stasis not allowed, entropy/decay not allowed. Negative trumps kumbyah love everytime to force change, as it allows for total destruction (then the love fest begins)..the red cross arrives with gift packages of H20 and Rice. The plan is right on target, hidden aces everywhere. Oh are we pliable because we are not only gullible, but very resourcefull (in a doomsday atmosphere).

akushla99
The OP is a fair question, but I have a friend who learnt classical piano into her late 30's. Her listening diet consists wholly of Rolling Stones, yet she has no capacity to improvise blues - despite knowing all scales and exercises back-to-front. She has no concept of free form, cannot relate to P.Glass, has narrowed her experience to hard and disciplined classical (which she is very, very proficient in)...this would seem a conundrum...she has all the 'tools' at her disposal, but can only use them in one fashion...where have I seen this before?

A Rolling Stones fan and does not see the undercurrent of the blues that drove their music? Muddy Waters? Philip Glass is beyond her? I have an uncle that plays by ear--Gerswin, classical (1812 Overature etc.) Jazz, boogy-woogie cant read music (an idiot savant). I sent him a CD of "The Best of Eric Satie"; could not understand it AT ALL, cannot hear it properly (sincopation)? oddness to reproduce it. Where have you seen tools not used to fashionableness? Ridgid tool girl calendar still exists? Lack of focus isnt the answer too much focused tunnel vision...
edit on 12-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
[akushla99

akushla99
For dessert you will be held aloft by 4 burly samoans (in your employ) who will transport you in your personal buggy, to a melted chocolate fountain (not the fountain, the chocolate!). Marshmallows on pure gold skewers will be dipped in the fountain and offered to you...your shi-tsu will clean the chocolate drips...enjoy...

I love Tibeten shi-tsus, how do they keep the huge temple guard dogs from eating them, they are protected by the Samoans of course. Chocolate fountains? everyone should own one. Such a nice vision of abundant luxury, Im all in on this vision (buggy would probably be a 'sedan chair' from 1760 English derivation). Samoans could instantly become draft horses by waving a gold skewer (pulling the the very heavy trolly load of marshmallows) which of course would share, no liabilty insurance in case of accidental burns.

akushla99
J.C.Clarke...mid-post punk poet, writer, singer who penned the word I lifted...expelair - exhale, breathe...concentration, comprehension expression are forced through that sieve...and come out in bumpy spaghetti-like strings that are real rough round the edges, half spaghetti, half gnocchi...don't know what kinda spelt pasta I am, cos if I was a gnocchi, I wouldn't be long and stringy...and if I was a spaghetti, I'd be smooth and regular...there's no solving this conundrum!...and yet it would seem to be an easier one to resolve than the old do-good, do-evil debate...OP like many of the posed OPs rely on acceptance of and adherance to a mindset that will not allow them to view the condoes further down the mountain, near the beach...you can describe it to them, but, unless they 'come down a bit' off the mountain...they never get any closer to see it from another angel...(Was that a Freudian slip?)...ya, if you think you can't 'help' being evil, you gotta question your motives...
Å99

regardsDL does have the 'Mohammed climbed the mountain flavor' and if just a little nudge (OR SHOVE) would displace its seating becomes unreasonably testy. Not sure Id invite it into my condo, maybe the backyard (enjoy the view from this different elevation). Angel and Angle mean the same thing, most people miss this, so not a freudian slip at all, its very intuitive of you actually. ArchAngle IS ArchAngel (in the masonic tradition). Pasta forms, one of my sisters would be Farfalla, (bowtie), another brother Angelhair, me? Ravioli with a surprise filling. If you cant help being evil (that could/would describe being mentally consumed by the word's implication) perhaps inciting chaos/disruption is your new found profession; its how you can make money at it is the key. Arms dealer hands down.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join