It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you should know regarding your mind

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

anonyjai
Thank you for further explanation. I am taking this instance of stumbling across your thread as an indicator it is time to further explore this possibility.

When I was younger, probably 10 or so years ago, I believe I was much more "in tune." I too would run across too many "coincidence" or "synchronous" moments to believe they occurred by chance. However lately, especially this year, it seems to be taking major effort to "connect" with this reality. It's work just to "dial in" so to speak. Hence
my ATS location being set to la la land. It's like I'm lost in my brain...

Do you have any wisdom regarding this?

Then you're around the right area. "La La land" is essentially where this field exists. If you really want to, you just need to learn how to "listen" and "see". Timing is key.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

YoungPrinceGarivaldi
Nice way to put it Bravo Bravo, Imyself can Relate. Ahhh... Ifeel like Its amazing to know of knowledge but what's it worth if You cannot put it to Action? If Iwas A Millionair RIGHT NOW Iwould have A school system dedicated to This topics and discussion's. Above all Thought's all connected from Everybody who has read your post or either Reading mine.

What I practice on A daily is my "Presence" To make sure those around me know im Kind-hearted and my body heat is To the MAX. Plus, Lately ive been having on my mind that and im not trying to be Funny but Being "Lazy" Is the WORST. Keep your vibration high and smiling (:

That's a great thing to do, putting out as much positive energy as you can, healing that area of consciousness.

Kudos to you

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
On the Fukishima, where is the outrage thread, Crankyoldman has an incredible synopsis available, as to nuclear proliferation in this country, and around the world, the reasons behind it, and what it's doing to us, poisoning and dumbing us down, making it impossible, if you don't die from the contamination, to realize your full potential as a human being.

There are many such proliferations of poison to do this, I believe, in our world today. This is only one, but a very important one, for these plants were built purpsefully on fault lines, in dangerous places, all along the "ring of fire."
So as we are slowly poisoned, and dumbed down, and manipulated into agreeing to it (and he puts this and illustrates it better than I can), we also slowly, but inexorably approach a disaster tipping point, via this....and as we go there, our behavior becomes more and more seeming of deserving it, as well.

I would strongly encourage you 1Providence1, to read his reply on that thread to something I wrote, and see if this doesn't resonate with what you write here, as well.
Regards,
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

AlliumIslelily
I haven't had experiences like yours except for different years where I would experience large amounts of synchronicities and deja-vu. What steps can I take to connect more deeply? Is it all just focused meditation/astral projection?

Also, does sleep paralysis have anything to do with this topic? I had never heard of it until it happened to me, and I discovered it while looking for an explanation. Sorry if it's off topic; I just thought it might be related somehow.

If you truly want to connect more deeply, the will to do so and the effort that will subsequently come will bring you to heightened levels of awareness and experience. Be aware though, it's not all pretty.

As for sleep paralysis, let me give you the one experience I have had with it. I was dreaming that I was floating. I entered a room that was black and white. I began to get a strong feeling of fear and anxiety. I could feel my actual body beginning to fidget and convulse, but i felt locked in place as I was in this dream state, moving closer towards the bed of this room. Right before I managed to rip myself from this locked state and woke up, I realized I was in my own room, looking at myself.

Sleep paralysis seems to be some kind of 'half-way' region, half in, half out, so to speak. I'm unsure as to how dimensional overlap, or the beings that people supposedly see during these episodes, come into play. Most would say it's just a trick of the mind...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Scopolamine and rohypnol (sp) I think are very like "sleep paralysis."
Just sayin'. Can't imagine why someone would knowingly flirt with this......what could be worse than not being in a total state of awareness and unable to move?

And though this question was not meant for me, I don't think there's any similiarity between sleep paralysis and astral projection or OOBE......perhaps someone who wishes to control you might wish you to think so. But from what I know about such projections or OOBEs, sleep paralysis doesn't need to have anything to do with it. Doesn't mean that there aren't those who would purposefully induce this in someone, and then "cover with a layer" their recollection of what happened to them while "paralyzed" with something more pleasant, shall we say.....or promise that this is one way (sleep paralysis) to force your mind to go beyond into an OOBE, in order to escape possible trauma......
Tetra50
edit on 12-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

GeneralChaos

1Providence1
While I choose not to read people's minds,

How very convenient.

I'm uncertain if you didn't read the entire OP, or if you simply glossed over some of the parts that stated that I have discovered ways to essentially read into people's minds without actually "hearing" their mind, but I have, however, had a number (although more rare) amount of experiences where direct telepathy has occurred.

I have chosen to not delve too far into it because, quite frankly, I believe it's a major invasion of privacy. I already have feelings of ethical dilemma just by the things I have become aware of and how to utilize them.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

amsterdamn87

With as many questions that have been answered I have come up with more questions, and my first would be, how much of an influence can this have in social events? The reason I ask is because when I'm in these types of settings, any room I'd walk into, would clear out in 10 or 15 min. I believed for the longest time that it must've been something I had done or said but then I experimented with my problem and I could go completely unnoticed and it would still happen. I can say though, that I can ''sense'' something in a group or single person. I would like to chalk it up to being self conscious, but I've always have had very good intuition. I will say, I have also had this idea for a collective consciousness, that intimately interacts with most of the unknowing population. Not to sure how to end this, so with that ill say thanks for the mental food.

I hear you loud and clear and identify with what you've put forth. It absolutely can and does have effects, the "it" being that awareness and putting yourself in that "zone".

Many say what you put out you will get in return, but what I've recognized (And why I made my comments about the collective consciousness seeming to be in a bad state) is that even if I go into a public scenario with a completely positive, relaxed state of mind and body, it's as if there are brooding hecklers within the minds of many of these people. This includes responding in a very conveniently timely manner to my thoughts and what i may say inside my head (which is a slower, more methodical approach than simply bulleting through concepts).

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Hondafoxracer

Can you explain your process for obtaining these skills and perceptions? I'm very interested to increase my own awareness, but something tells me I'm close..

Connectivity. Abstract pattern recognition, often when you don't expect it. Coincidence.

My process included willing myself to obtain great abilities from a very young age and never giving up on the notion, and many enlightening experiences, many traumatic experiences, and an absolute hunger for knowledge, truth, and justice.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

1Providence1
reply to post by dominicus

I have seen the creation of this Universe when I was very young during sleep. I was the creator in this dream.

I have felt and still feel and observe my interconnected nature with all existence within and around.

I have seen my thoughts manifest into reality on a daily basis.

I have predicted events and actions, behaviors, to a T, on a regular basis.

I have created highly esoteric and symbolic art work, often times "by accident".

If these are distractions, so be it. I would rather say they are constituents of a very hard to define "enlightenment."

One other thing to consider: how would an enlightened person be/feel in this modern world? Ponder that for a moment, if you will.

Yeah your simply my egotistical reflection

You can say they are constituents of a very hard to define state because the "I" doesn't allow you to see yourself from outside yourself.

How would an enlightened person be or feel in this modern world?

They would feel the same at any given time.

They would simply be, they would not attempt to explain or to show their state, they would simply be in the state they are in.

That is my pondering of the subject at hand.

If I was just a reflection of you, then wouldn't that make you the egotistical one?

By claiming I am just a reflection of you could well be interpreted as egotistical in and of itself, just as you have interpreted my list of simply factual experiences as egotistical. Just because a person has incredible experiences, awareness, and or ability, does not make them egotistical, although, your definition of egotistical may not have the negative connotation that most would agree that it does indeed have in this society...

For the record, I have indeed seen myself outside of myself, many times.

And another for the record, do you honestly believe an "enlightened" person would forego their standard communicative ability...speaking? I was under the assumption that they were generally selfless beings who sought to teach, which more often than not requires some form of communication, no?
edit on 12-9-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Astyanax

Very interesting.

I've spent much of my life reading many of the same subjects you have — plus a few others, as I'm sure you have too — so I guess we have enough common intellectual ground to find a way of explaining things to each other.

Now I admit I'm going to take a bit of convincing before I start to panic, but what I'm really curious about is your understanding (perhaps I should say your experience) of the collective unconscious.

How exactly would you describe — better still, define — the collective unconscious? Jung, who coined the term, never made it very clear what he meant by it; it seemed to change its meaning at various points in his life and career. His modern followers and fans have tried to resolve the confusion, but they disagree so much with one another that they only make it worse.

I have come to my own understanding of what the 'collective unconscious' might be through reading Jung and thinking about the paradox of an instinctive but also self-aware mind. Now, I'm not going to state dogmatically that my concept of it is definitive; it's just my way of looking at it. Actually, I'm not going to state my concept at all, because it's irrelevant. What's important is your concept, because you're the one who's bringing us these alarming tidings from the great Ocean of Mind.

So tell us, if you will: what exactly do you mean by 'the collective unconscious'?

The collective unconscious from what I have perceived is a consciousness that the vast majority of people seem to fall under ie: they react the same way to certain thought propagations - a hive mind so-to-speak. It transcends cultures, race, and religion, from what I have seen. I have been testing people under numerous social situations and it doesn't seem to waiver when I put the pressure on, the results are generally the same.

That is, however, when I take a laissez faire approach. I can alter the reactions with my own effort and energy, but I try to avoid that to get a better look at the true collective consciousness, or at least as it is directed at myself, but I see how the vibes shift between other people and how the conversation, tone, and rhetoric change and it generally correlates precisely with what im observing in "my own way," ie: that unconscious field.

It has almost become like anticipating the next verse or bellowing chorus of a symphony that you know all too well.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Kalmah
I have no experiance in the psychic abilities the OP claims to possess. Unfortunately, I've never projected (but I certainly have tried). However, I believe the OP, and agree that something seems to be wrong with the collective consciousness as of late.

Of course, it could just be in my neck of the woods, but hasn't anyone noticed the recent behaviour of a lot of people? It seems many people are more apathetic, jump to negative associations more quickly, or are more depressed than usual. Even in myself I've noticed my patience at an all time low the past few months, where as I'm typically very patient.

With all these mind-control experiments and strange sky-sounds you hear of on ATS lately, is it all too hard to believe that TPTB are losing control of the masses and therefore have turned their "brainwave frequency transmitters" to the eleventh notch?

Negative interpretation, negative judgment, a lot of derision, my friend.

We seek to assuage this.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

tetra50

Scopolamine and rohypnol (sp) I think are very like "sleep paralysis."
Just sayin'. Can't imagine why someone would knowingly flirt with this......what could be worse than not being in a total state of awareness and unable to move?

And though this question was not meant for me, I don't think there's any similiarity between sleep paralysis and astral projection or OOBE......perhaps someone who wishes to control you might wish you to think so. But from what I know about such projections or OOBEs, sleep paralysis doesn't need to have anything to do with it. Doesn't mean that there aren't those who would purposefully induce this in someone, and then "cover with a layer" their recollection of what happened to them while "paralyzed" with something more pleasant, shall we say.....or promise that this is one way (sleep paralysis) to force your mind to go beyond into an OOBE, in order to escape possible trauma......
Tetra50
edit on 12-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

Interesting take. Sleep paralysis is something I haven't delved far into yet.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

tetra50
On the Fukishima, where is the outrage thread, Crankyoldman has an incredible synopsis available, as to nuclear proliferation in this country, and around the world, the reasons behind it, and what it's doing to us, poisoning and dumbing us down, making it impossible, if you don't die from the contamination, to realize your full potential as a human being.

There are many such proliferations of poison to do this, I believe, in our world today. This is only one, but a very important one, for these plants were built purpsefully on fault lines, in dangerous places, all along the "ring of fire."
So as we are slowly poisoned, and dumbed down, and manipulated into agreeing to it (and he puts this and illustrates it better than I can), we also slowly, but inexorably approach a disaster tipping point, via this....and as we go there, our behavior becomes more and more seeming of deserving it, as well.

I would strongly encourage you 1Providence1, to read his reply on that thread to something I wrote, and see if this doesn't resonate with what you write here, as well.
Regards,
Tetra50

I have been speaking about the implications of this major issue since the day the tsunami hit and we got news of the power plant. The sheer level of ignorance and apathy is absolutely alarming.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I guess the alarming and resonating thing for me, at fifty, is remembering in my early twenties when they were first beginning to build these plants, and the people that protested, non stop, the building of them, and suffered so, as a result of speaking out, knowing what was being done, the agenda way beyond provision of power sources (or, at least, power source as in providing electricity for the masses, that is; it was a power source, but not for that. ), and understanding what would come of it later, down the road.

I think of many I knew then protesting, with synpathy and regret, and something very close to admiration and anger, at what could not be stopped, as the train was in slow motion going over the cliff, even then......
Thanks for your replies...

I strongly encourage anyone flirting with sleep paralysis, as a way of forcing what I describe, to be extremely wary......just a caution I feel necessary to make, in these times and this current paradigm. Nothing good can come, really, from your being incapacitated, while knowing full well what is happening to your body, with no way to stop it, or run....
Tetra

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The collective unconscious... is a consciousness

The unconscious is conscious?

All right, carry on. I'll see myself out.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

1Providence1
Every day, countless people are interacting with each other's minds, whether they know it or not.
...As it stands, this field of consciousness is beyond unsettling, it is absolutely disturbing.

My experience (not life-long...but, rather recent) has been quite similar...and, the Yellow-highlighted conclusion was directly in line with mine.
Don't know where to go with this.
You seem to have some "hope" in moving in this direction.
I have done everything I could...to move away from it.
A long process...indeed... AND ...never...actually...get away.
Would you mind "sharing"...in whatever terms or manner you choose...what you mean by "beyond unsettling...absolutely disturbing..."?
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Astyanax

The collective unconscious... is a consciousness

The unconscious is conscious?

All right, carry on. I'll see myself out.

Carry on.

I recognize that paraphrasing is one of journalism's most often used techniques to distort and take out of context the points that are given, turning a whole "big picture" into a simplified, linear equation that may not make sense to many minds living under this "unconscious consciousness." To put it this way, it's like Dark Matter.

I'm disappointed that you didn't find any interest in the profundity of the experiences and notions I have put forth.

Carry on.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

WanDash

1Providence1
Every day, countless people are interacting with each other's minds, whether they know it or not.
...As it stands, this field of consciousness is beyond unsettling, it is absolutely disturbing.

My experience (not life-long...but, rather recent) has been quite similar...and, the Yellow-highlighted conclusion was directly in line with mine.
Don't know where to go with this.
You seem to have some "hope" in moving in this direction.
I have done everything I could...to move away from it.
A long process...indeed... AND ...never...actually...get away.
Would you mind "sharing"...in whatever terms or manner you choose...what you mean by "beyond unsettling...absolutely disturbing..."?
Thanks!

Well, when I "flip the switch" in my mind to on, I often get people within ear shot blurting out things like:

"Get out"

"Stop"

Amongst an onslaught of very personal, directed insults.

Things of that nature. It would certainly seem that someone(s) or something(s) don't like either my awareness of this "area", nor do they like the fact that I can influence it.

Catch my drift? It took a lot of persistence and endurance through sheer physical and mental agony to get to where I am.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

1Providence1
...Well, when I "flip the switch" in my mind to on, I often get people within ear shot blurting out things like:
..."Get out"
..."Stop"
...Amongst an onslaught of very personal, directed insults.
...Things of that nature. It would certainly seem that someone(s) or something(s) don't like either my awareness of this "area", nor do they like the fact that I can influence it.
...Catch my drift? It took a lot of persistence and endurance through sheer physical and mental agony to get to where I am.

Thanks for the response.
I guess we're pretty much talking about virtually identical experiences...
When you say "It took a lot of persistence...to get to where I am..." ...where...are you?
Meaning - are you at a place where you can shut it off or on at will? Or - that you are comfortable with it? Or...what?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply, it seems that I'm not crazy and not the only person seeking strength beyond the physical body( starting at a young age). I've always believed in the idea of a connected consiousness ( mainly because of too many "coincidences" and my own mental experiments). I've realized in the last couple of years that more people are becoming more sensitive to this consciousness, and I'm pretty sure it's also a choice as well. But there are so many aspects to this subject, it's kinda hard to pinpoint what my main point was to this reply. I've learned so much about people and myself that it seems unreal, that its possible to "read situations" and almost people. I guess my most important question would be , is there a way to turn off this ability or is this one of those pandora's box kinda of things? Cause it would be nice to not feel alienated from people (which has been most of life with the exception of my family and really old friends, and people I automatically click with.)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join